Male HQ

Any Auction Website ?

Guest Auction boi

Guest Auction boi

hi... anyone noticed that Yahoo Auction website has been down for quite some time, i am unable to post my auction of selling my phone.

tried ebay but they require some credit card info which i don't like, can someone suggestion some good auction (local) website for posting my selling ???

Guest guestt
hi... anyone noticed that Yahoo Auction website has been down for quite some time, i am unable to post my auction of selling my phone.

Yes, thought I have the same problem unable to access to Yahoo! Auctions. Been quite some time already. Maybe it will end up like Yahoo! Classified (now close shop already).. Last time I used to get some boys in there who looked for some cash.. (you know what I mean)..

Maybe the Yahoo! auction site will resume after national day? (Just NOT to let ppl auction off their NDP tics.)

Guest Retiree

Sadly so, occassionally I sell a couple of pxxn vcd to earn some money for my daily expenses, now got to live on my savings. Hope they are up and running soon.

Wah lao dunno why they wanna close down the auction site, if that's what they really wanna do. yahoo auctions is probably the most used auction site in singapore, the traffic volume and usage is so high daily. ebay is not as good, it's not very user-friendly.

Guest Guest
Wah lao dunno why they wanna close down the auction site, if that's what they really wanna do. yahoo auctions is probably the most used auction site in singapore, the traffic volume and usage is so high daily. ebay is not as good, it's not very user-friendly.

agreed !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest -imchaser-

Its Official! The Yahoo Auction Sg will officially be closed on October. It was on the news, but didnt pay attention to the reason. Probably cant fight with ebay or it contains alots of priracy stuff.

I felt bad for those sellers who put in so much effort to build up their reputation there. Now have to start all over from zero reputation from ebay.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest LEH LONG

Try this.

http://shops.st701.com/shops/results

It is like Yahoo Auction, can load 3 photos. Easy to use unlike Mocca. Free listing and once your listing ended, you can relist by copying the expired ads.

Alternative, I realised many have gone to ebay Singapore, but must pay for the listing or winning. They have not realised ST701 is more economical and many are not aware too...

Guest Driclor
Saw on Yahoo! website they're launching a new auction website starting november. It's now called Gmarket.

http://www.gmarket.com.sg/

Hmm..Besides the 'G' which stands for Global, guessed the 'G' can also meant other things for us... Kekeke.. Maybe can take a look first..

Is free to join but if you wanna sale items, you have to sent your NRIC, Bank Account Information, etc to the office... very troublesome

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.