Male HQ

Salary amount for reference

Guest looking for a job

2 hours ago, Guest cum cum cum said:

No need salary if your boss is a hunk, ask for 1L of cum each month, milk it yourself!

Please contribute a realistic execpation for TS. Hunk boss provide 1 L of sperm a month? You think hunk boss is a cow? Works out to 33ml per day. Average man shoot 3.7ml of sperm per shot, that ment hunk boss have to shoot 10 times a day for TS? That is not possible! So TS please do not spread Fake News! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Reality

Salary from different industries across various professions have long be distorted due to influx of foreigners.  How much you are paid depends on your age, your connection and the type of boss you work for.  Experiences and qualifications may no longer be the deciding factor of payscale,   You can have CPA, but still doing book-keeping job drawing assistance level salary.  With the right connection,  you can have a diploma and still able to work work in JP Morgan with the salary able to buy you a SGD1.5mil condo.   See how distorted and unfair this job market is?

Guest Ex Auditor
On 10/24/2019 at 9:20 AM, Guest looking for a job said:

What is the current market salary for audit, accounts associate? 

Thank you.

Speaking as an ex-auditor, if it is Big 4, it is around 3k for fresh grads. Quite standard across all Big 4 firms. Smaller audit firms will offer less. But if you don't have internship or connections, will be hard to get into Big 4.

Considering working hours, 3k may seem low for audit but the increments are much higher than other industries and they are yearly and as long as you get promoted, increments are guaranteed. Based on my memory, Senior is around 4k and managers is 5k to 6k. Most Big 4 auditors become managers before they hit 30.

Don't listen to idiots saying 3k is too low for fresh accounting grads cos that will just give you unrealistic expectations. Slog hard first and you can easily get a high paying job after a few years as an auditor.  

Work in big 4 auditors can become managers before 30? And salary already 5-6k? This is consider very good. No wonder can see many youngsters now all can afford such a luxury life only in their late 20s. Many people who are in their 40s might only earn a low salary of 4-5k. Young generation is so lucky.

20 hours ago, Guest guest said:

How accurate are those salary figures?

It is a good reference. I can say the figures are roughly 70%-80% accurate. However, the complications can arise when a job throws in additional allowances and bonuses, and some of those reported salaries may have included the bonuses and allowances but others don't. 

1 hour ago, RyanH said:

A close enough reference point for the baseline, least more so than the general articles i seen. 

I would like to use the salary on that website to see if my current salary is too low or not.

• 2 years later...
On 1/11/2022 at 10:43 PM, Guest guest said:

What is the average salary in the market now should a HR exec in his 40s gets?

Age <> experience 

Experience = attracts demand & creates market value

Age = repeals demand 

TS needs to have the right mindset 

On 1/13/2022 at 9:54 PM, Erwi said:

$9k must be for mnc. It's too high for SME

Even MNC, i do not think they will offered such salary for an executive position. Unless position is at least senior or assistant manager and above.

On 1/13/2022 at 10:18 PM, Guest guest said:

Even MNC, i do not think they will offered such salary for an executive position. Unless position is at least senior or assistant manager and above.

$9k must be for manager or senior manager. Assistant manager hardly reach A$9k in MNC.

For executive position, usually 4.5k or 5k oredi reach the wage ceiling. Hard earn money hahaa 

• 4 months later...
Guest guest
On 1/13/2022 at 11:16 PM, Erwi said:

$9k must be for manager or senior manager. Assistant manager hardly reach A$9k in MNC.

For executive position, usually 4.5k or 5k oredi reach the wage ceiling. Hard earn money hahaa 

$4.5k to 5k for executive position? This salary is based on what age range and work experience?

Every year after i got my appraisal from my boss, my mood always feel blue for the next few weeks. Sian. 

On 5/20/2022 at 10:52 PM, Guest guest said:

$4.5k to 5k for executive position? This salary is based on what age range and work experience?

Every year after i got my appraisal from my boss, my mood always feel blue for the next few weeks. Sian. 

Most will take at least 4 to 5 yrs of experiences to reach executive position with approx $4.5k to $5k. But there are some exceptional case like those high-flyer or graduated from reputable uni. From indeed, average salaries for executive position in 2022 only 3k which rather low (TT)

https://sg.indeed.com/career/executive-officer/salaries

You can consider jump ship every 2 or 3 yrs after you get your salary increment. This one of the way to push up your base salary hahaa. Good luck bruh!

Guest guest
On 5/21/2022 at 12:59 PM, Erwi said:

Most will take at least 4 to 5 yrs of experiences to reach executive position with approx $4.5k to $5k. But there are some exceptional case like those high-flyer or graduated from reputable uni. From indeed, average salaries for executive position in 2022 only 3k which rather low (TT)

https://sg.indeed.com/career/executive-officer/salaries

You can consider jump ship every 2 or 3 yrs after you get your salary increment. This one of the way to push up your base salary hahaa. Good luck bruh!

4-5 years of experiences can reach $4.5k to $5k salary? Salary so high now? I have 15 years of experience and yet still at executive level salary only $5k. Such a sad life i have. Even i jumped ship and yet salary did not jump much due to previous job salary is low, so the next company also low ball me.

Guest GUEST
On 5/21/2022 at 6:41 PM, Why? said:

Singapore PMET salary, is by far THE LOWEST in the world, vis-a-vis the cost of living in this country. 

How low?

On 5/21/2022 at 3:49 PM, Guest guest said:

4-5 years of experiences can reach $4.5k to $5k salary? Salary so high now? I have 15 years of experience and yet still at executive level salary only $5k. Such a sad life i have. Even i jumped ship and yet salary did not jump much due to previous job salary is low, so the next company also low ball me.

It should not be an issue if you plan it properly...

I hv few friends which gone through significant salary adjustment within a year. After the adjustment, they moved to new company and easily can have additional 300 to 1k increment. Now some SME they also offers quite attractive salary package 🤩 without taking into consideration of workload

Guest guest
On 5/22/2022 at 12:12 AM, Erwi said:

It should not be an issue if you plan it properly...

I hv few friends which gone through significant salary adjustment within a year. After the adjustment, they moved to new company and easily can have additional 300 to 1k increment. Now some SME they also offers quite attractive salary package 🤩 without taking into consideration of workload

Sometimes it depend on luck also, if you meet the right company and boss who is willing to pay you much higher salary from your previous job, your salary would able to jump a lot.

But even if you did not jump ship to other company. The increment and promotion you get in the company also depend on luck. If you have a boss who is good in giving motivation to their staff, by promote them every 2-4 years, then your salary can also increase a lot and fast. However if you have a boss who seldom promote their staff, or take at least 5 -10 years then consider to promote their staff, then your salary would not increase much even you work for 10 years since your salary only increase bit by bit from the yearly increment.

On 5/22/2022 at 11:13 AM, Guest guest said:

Sometimes it depend on luck also, if you meet the right company and boss who is willing to pay you much higher salary from your previous job, your salary would able to jump a lot.

But even if you did not jump ship to other company. The increment and promotion you get in the company also depend on luck. If you have a boss who is good in giving motivation to their staff, by promote them every 2-4 years, then your salary can also increase a lot and fast. However if you have a boss who seldom promote their staff, or take at least 5 -10 years then consider to promote their staff, then your salary would not increase much even you work for 10 years since your salary only increase bit by bit from the yearly increment.

Luck is one part of it but also need to have capability or experience. Or else, even there an offer but you will have to let it go during interview

Guest guest
On 5/22/2022 at 11:25 AM, Erwi said:

Luck is one part of it but also need to have capability or experience. Or else, even there an offer but you will have to let it go during interview

If looking for new job, maybe capability or experience slightly more important than luck. Having said that, i find capability may not important, since the interviewers might not able to see your capability thru the interview, only when you got hired then your boss can see your capability. But there are many cases, some people capability also not say tip top and yet they still able to get promote every 3-4 years, so i still think you must have good luck in meeting a right boss.

Guest GUEST

Recently due to inflation, everything price went up. Do your company give higher salary increment this year due to inflation?

• G_M locked this topic