Male HQ

Superb Prata @ New Victory (next To Zam Zam)

This morning was out really early... and suddenly had a craving for a prata breakfast.... decided to go to Zam Zam...

it was not open yet although on the verge... haha someone there leow but roller shutter is still half closed. The prata shop next door New Victory (this year is their 97th year in business - yes... a few years younger than Zam Zam) was open, and I was the first customer... heh...

ordered a Egg and Onion Prata and a Plaster...

and Teh Tarik. Was lazily flipping tru the newspapers when the pratas came...

First look... they are HUGE...... and the plaster... at first, I thought they gave me a plain prata... the one where they clap with their hands to fluff it up (if you know what that means... ) I turned it over and there it was, the 'plaster'... it was so well integrated into the prata... it's almost 'invisible'

goodness... so beautifully done, and the yolk was NOT solid... i.e. you can see the yolk moving inside... still liquid... 100 over 100 for this plaster... the size... damn... whatever price they charge (i din look at the price list) it is damn nice... tasting it was also ... first class...

good bye Jln Kayu prata... you suck now... you so small now... you so lousy now... your teh also sucks now...

but this one at North Bridge Road... first class... the teh tarik... strong and nice. not too milky as some will overdo the milk... this one hits within the 'right balance' for me. great.

the egg and onions prata... damn... looks like a mini murtabak!!! can you believe it when i say i was almost struggling to finish these 2 pieces???

Total price: $4.90 for one egg/onion prata, one plaster, and one teh tarik. no it's not the cheepest... but it's certainly in my list of the TOP 3 ... Zam Zam being the other one... :)

perfect start to my day today...

• 5 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.