Male HQ

Singtel Advertisement - Hot Daddy alert

subarucap

Hot Daddy in the advert.

Also... IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Even if you really like the other person so much or just wanna fuck them senseless... do not pass them your mobile phone.

You can instead turn on your wifi hotspot.

Edited by subarucap

• HendryTan changed the title to Singtel Telco Adverisement - Hot Daddy alert
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Behrhunter said:

Yes .. i think he is one hot daddy. 

Damn right he is.

Daddy always laugh when i saw comment "Not my type".  I remember this incident in a bathhouse, a dude said to this dude when all the dude did was smile at you, he said "sorry, you are not my type".  Daddy here aint expect the response from the other, he simply said "dun have to be apologetic, what makes you think you are my type."

I burst out laughing.

4 hours ago, whitedick said:

Damn right he is.

Daddy always laugh when i saw comment "Not my type".  I remember this incident in a bathhouse, a dude said to this dude when all the dude did was smile at you, he said "sorry, you are not my type".  Daddy here aint expect the response from the other, he simply said "dun have to be apologetic, what makes you think you are my type."

I burst out laughing.

Ouch~. Though I don't blame the 'rejector' cos some guys can be overly aggresive. 

Edited by Behrhunter

Why is he a loser just cos the guy is not his type? 

I like bears and stocky guys. Decades ago, before bears was an in thing in Singapore. I used to be called names also. 

Actually, its good that different people have different tastes, then there is not too much competition and everyone attracts their own market. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he was in the DBS Sparks Mini series. plus the female actress is Michelle Saram. she used to act with Louis Khoo, she acted in meteor garden 2, etc. 

she's a hotelier right now & she's a pure vegan.  

Edited by Zackling

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.