Male HQ

New to singapore

james1981

2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL, I should have imagined.  You don't have even a tenth of the intelligence needed to graduate from MIT.  :lol:

LOL ... and you do? 

Guest graduate?

This was posted after the thread ended in the Flaming Room: 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

He once wrote that he is a graduate from MIT (!),  yet he was left jobless for political reasons.  It must have been for social reasons.

The graduation was from the Ministry of Illusion and Trolling. Steve please be more precise. 

Social reasons? Do mental reasons fall under the category of social reasons? 

He used to work at a Ministry located in the West of Singapore. As to my recollection he lost his job after he was charged for racially insensitive remarks on a website and during a public discussion, which he disrupted. He was charged  again for racial insults on the MRT, if I recollect it was about 10 -12 years back. He was jobless for a long period, but I m not sure if he found some job afterwards. 

On times I see him doing some jogging at a Park Connector in the morning.  

2 hours ago, Guest graduate? said:

he was charged for racially insensitive remarks on a website

You mean the one in which he said Chinese has a rotten mee goreng smell?

2 hours ago, Guest graduate? said:

He was charged  again for racial insults on the MRT,

The one in which he threaten people, saying that his kris is sharpened? 

10 hours ago, Guest graduate? said:

This was posted after the thread ended in the Flaming Room: 

The graduation was from the Ministry of Illusion and Trolling. Steve please be more precise. 

Social reasons? Do mental reasons fall under the category of social reasons? 

He used to work at a Ministry located in the West of Singapore. As to my recollection he lost his job after he was charged for racially insensitive remarks on a website and during a public discussion, which he disrupted. He was charged  again for racial insults on the MRT, if I recollect it was about 10 -12 years back. He was jobless for a long period, but I m not sure if he found some job afterwards. 

On times I see him doing some jogging at a Park Connector in the morning.  

Oh, I am sorry.   In my tradition, MIT is so clearly defined.  But you made me understand with the  Ministry of Illusion and Trolling.  Thank you :)

Guest graduate

No I m talking about this famous / infamous Guest Guest troll commonly known as Dirty Auntie or Auntie OCD in BW. 

As to my best recollection the other guy never said what you mentioned. This is something you either never got clear, didn't read up properly or just made up. 

The only one charged by a court for racially insensitive remarks on a website and in the MRT is this troll Guest Guest 

(commonly known as Dirty Auntie or Auntie OCD in BW)

The one guy who threatened the airport security on his keris in his pants was arrested on the spot and had to pay a penalty. I don't think it was him. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.