Male HQ

Am I Rude?

Guest Spit Spatter

Guest Spit Spatter

I was jogging happily along a park alone and this wowan was jogging, in the opposition directions, towards me with a stare right in my face.   I didn't give a shit about here until I jog back and from a distance she was doing her stretching.  When I passed by her again,  she gave me another round of "disgusted" stare.  This time, I felt she really crossed the line in my leisurely  privacy and decided to spit right in front of her path.  The good thing is, the wind blew my salvia all over the places that makes her avoided me.   I felt good the "message" was send to her.  What would you have done, do you think I am rude or because that is the only mild action if one is unnecessarily provoked?

Guest Try and see

It's hard for me to judge cos I wasn't there to see, but from my personal experience, the bulk of rude, annoying, inconsiderate, and irritating behaviour from people in public seem to come from women, which is surprising since women often pride themselves on being more empathetic than us guys.

Guest Spit Spatter
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

must ask yourself why have you done to make the woman looks at you disgusted? are you wearing some very expose short running shorts? Or topless?

I think I was sweaty and my two solid hard nipples were sticking like a mould on my shirt. Besides, I am fairer and smoother looking than her.  This woman, is short and has a fat tummy.  I suspect, she has been trying to look at men crossing her path to see if anyone likes her but , I  didn't pay much attention to her until I noticed someone kept looking in my direction before realising she was actually staring angrily.  I don't even know why, but when I noticed she did that again after my return jogging trip, I felt the need to do something to distract her...so I spat right in her view.

3 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

seem to come from women, which is surprising since women often pride themselves on being more empathetic than us guys.

I have similar observations too. Especially those who heavily deluded complexity in them.

4 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

It's hard for me to judge cos I wasn't there to see, but from my personal experience, the bulk of rude, annoying, inconsiderate, and irritating behaviour from people in public seem to come from women, which is surprising since women often pride themselves on being more empathetic than us guys.

I’m having these encounters recently which pisses me off - When I’m shopping and browsing, I would stand a distance from the shelves and look at the items, partly due to eyesight and the distance allows anyone to pass thru. So some women would come along then stand and stop right in front of me, block my view and look at whatever I was looking at. WTF is wrong with these cheese pies?

Especially those ugly cha bo. They tend to be  very intrusive in other people spaces.  I don't understand the need to be so rude in them.  I also noticed middle aged women are not shy to beo men nowadays. 

19 hours ago, Guest Spit Spatter said:

I was jogging happily along a park alone and this wowan was jogging, in the opposition directions, towards me with a stare right in my face.   I didn't give a shit about here until I jog back and from a distance she was doing her stretching.  When I passed by her again,  she gave me another round of "disgusted" stare.  This time, I felt she really crossed the line in my leisurely  privacy and decided to spit right in front of her path.  The good thing is, the wind blew my salvia all over the places that makes her avoided me.   I felt good the "message" was send to her.  What would you have done, do you think I am rude or because that is the only mild action if one is unnecessarily provoked?

Yes, you are.

If you felt "unnecessarily provoked" because a stranger was staring at you, well,... hmmm, I got nothing to say to that. 

I'm just brought to mind about yonder years' Ah Bengs who likes to pick a fight with those that "stared at them for more than 2 seconds".

22 hours ago, Guest Spit Spatter said:

That bitch deserves that

Wind blow rite ? That's called lets nature take its course.

Guest Try and see
19 hours ago, Guest WTF said:

I’m having these encounters recently which pisses me off - When I’m shopping and browsing, I would stand a distance from the shelves and look at the items, partly due to eyesight and the distance allows anyone to pass thru. So some women would come along then stand and stop right in front of me, block my view and look at whatever I was looking at. WTF is wrong with these cheese pies?

This is exactly what I mean.

A lot of women think that it's okay to be rude, inconsiderate and uncivil towards men because we men must always give way to them.

E.g. cutting queue is a very common practice. They usually won't dare to cut queue in front of another woman, but they will purposely cut in front of a man. And if you protest, then you risk being labelled as "ungentlemanly".

Mostly, I just try to tolerate. In extreme cases, I've ever told off rude and inconsiderate women in public before. 

Guest Try and see
20 hours ago, Guest Spit Spatter said:

I have similar observations too. Especially those who heavily deluded complexity in them.

Yeah, this usually applies to the younger prettier girls. They behave like every guy wants to f__k them.

E.g. if they are sitting alone on the marble bench on the MRT platform, and you come along and sit on the opposite end of the same bench, they will give you a disgusted look and get up and walk towards another bench to sit, as though she was in danger of being raped by you on the MRT platform if you both share the same bench.   :doh:

Once one prc pros looking bitch tried to cut my queue.

I told her loudly. Can't your see everyone is queueing? She gave an embarrassed looks and went to q up.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
3 hours ago, fab said:

Once one prc pros looking bitch tried to cut my queue.

I told her loudly. Can't your see everyone is queueing? She gave an embarrassed looks and went to q up.

:clap:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.