Male HQ

First time cruising at KL sentral.

Jasonleeys93

Just now, Guest Virgin boi said:

wow! virgin discreet bi that gives out his first time BJ to a malay batang hhehehe

but I don't like he takes your underwear to wipe his dick zz 

not ethical at all 

You call yourself virgin boi too... Haha... But yes, I'm a very shy guy .... I don't usually go out and do anything... 

As for the underware thing, I guess it's depend on individual, how each of us respond. 

But why is it not ethical for you? 😅

Guest Virgin Boi
On 11/23/2019 at 3:12 PM, Jasonleeys93 said:

You call yourself virgin boi too... Haha... But yes, I'm a very shy guy .... I don't usually go out and do anything... 

As for the underware thing, I guess it's depend on individual, how each of us respond. 

But why is it not ethical for you? 😅

Yes I am! Still a virgin boy here heheheh

But kinda naughty I guess, like to cruise around to see if there's any actions..

I prefer to watch somehow because I feel unsafe to have further actions in public area, especially in Malaysia.

Why it is not ethical for me? how are you going to wear after he wipe and make it wet already?

• 2 months later...
On 11/29/2019 at 11:22 AM, Guest Virgin Boi said:

Yes I am! Still a virgin boy here heheheh

But kinda naughty I guess, like to cruise around to see if there's any actions..

I prefer to watch somehow because I feel unsafe to have further actions in public area, especially in Malaysia.

Why it is not ethical for me? how are you going to wear after he wipe and make it wet already?

Nice experience hehe

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I love public cruising or boihanto as we call it in Japan.  Why do guys do it?  Because it is real exciting having a sexual encounter with a total stranger in a public place!  Is it dangerous?  Only if you are really stupid.

Edited by Akira_JP

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.