Male HQ

Whenever a date or relationship did not work out, do you feel angry?

Guest sad and angry

Guest sad and angry

Whenever a date or relationship did not work out, do you feel angry over the time and money spent on that person?

How do you then talk yourself out of it and move on?

2 minutes ago, Guest sad and angry said:

Whenever a date or relationship did not work out, do you feel angry over the time and money spent on that person?

Honest answer.  Yes, not angry but extremely disappointed and a feeling of anxiety Cum hallucination starts to set in.  A waves of lost and emotion will keep u awake for a few nights until u became exhausted. No appetite,  no mood to do anything at all.  At worse u get angry easily at everyone.  Your mind wanders into the distance with a blank in the eyes.  There was  no answer to the situation and u didn't want a conclusion either.  Thus u still allow your mind to weave something positive to happen - u suffer a state of denial for a few more days.  You wanted to do something but do not know how and then began to reel in and out soullessly.  Inner struggle,  self reproach,  musterbate aggressively...until your heart throws out.....tortourous at its height.  It takes time to heal. It 

Luckily the storm will still passes u by,  and you should emerge stronger and refresh from a new birth of selfconfident thereafter,  and an expensive experienced  well learned.  

Guest sad and angry

The beginning is always the sweetest.

Problems start to surface as early as 3 months into a relationship. All kinds of new unexpected challenges and situations start to surface. Even though I have a few relationships before, I still it hard to manage myself emotionally and trying to make things work at the same time.

When everything ended, I always feel I wish I would rather not know him to save myself from all the heartache, time loss and sleepless nights.

And the search continues... The hard truth: the journey gets harder when one gets older.

Happens to me a lot in the past but I soon realised (unwillingly) I’m responsible 50% of the time: my personality/character, habits, etc... so I accept that it’s a way of life. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

On 12/17/2019 at 1:15 AM, Guest sad and angry said:

The problem is you are calculative and you have conditional love that's why you feel sad when its gone cause you think u invested material things. love shouldn't be measure by how much you spent. i pity the one who will end up to you cause of you being calculative.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:04 PM, TPYmuscle69 said:

Happens to me a lot in the past but I soon realised (unwillingly) I’m responsible 50% of the time: my personality/character, habits, etc... so I accept that it’s a way of life. 

Relationship is a 2 way traffic.  You should consider improving your personality/character and habits rather than accepting it as a way of life or expect others to bear with it and ended up hurting both feelings.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaiser75

Anyone would like to share your views or wat u think of the worst thing/situation u encounter or exp before?

For me, 1 of the worst things/situations i encounter b4 is my ex ask me for money for buying a car while he actually dating with someone which i found out later... :angry::angry::angry:

The other situation i encounter is i m with my bf while the other is trying to woo me... i dont know wat to do /handle... :(:(:(

Anyone want to share?

http:// 

No. Anger is a punishment not for him, but yourself.

The user is not worthy of me. No point wasting my youth in him. Good riddance. 

TS, Otoh,  r u dating someone your league?  If not, to begin , you are asking for trouble. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Angry for not being born tall , muscular , good looking , perfect in every way like Godfrey Gao 

Too perfect so he died young.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

10 minutes ago, fab said:

Too perfect so he died young.

Perfection is not a justification for dying young.  No accidental death is justified.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:15 AM, Guest sad and angry said:

A failed relationship is a loss,  and it is natural that we feel about like we feel about other losses.

This is a reason why relationships should not be rushed,  and the more we put into it, the more we lose if it ends.

And in any loss, more than feeling anger we need to reflect on why it happened and how we can change in the future.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

And in any loss, more than feeling anger we need to reflect on why it happened and how we can change in the future.

The problem is, in a break up, most people rather leave without a word, refuses to meet or even pick up calls and leave the other party hanging than to learn from it.

I think everyone has the responsibility of giving a proper explanation and closure, especially to that someone you once loved deeply.

Guest Blackface

There was once I dated someone and despite me giving in to him like 90% of the time, he still decided to end the relationship because he feels that he is neglecting his family. And the ironic thing is we only met on a weekly basis. 

Was disappointed for several weeks but came to realise that it’s for the better because I am so much better than him in many aspects. So good riddance :)

I do feel frustrated when things ended abruptly. We were close friends with benefits for a few months, even went to bkk together. One day, he said he wanted a break and not to see me temporarily. Then, the next time I saw him was in a sex video. I confronted him and he admitted.

There was a continued anger from how things ended suddenly to the discovery of the video. I thought I was to blame which he made it seem like so. But in the end, it wasn't.

Some people are not worth your anger. Some things ended that way and you can be thankful for that.

4 hours ago, Guest Garyyy said:

I do feel frustrated when things ended abruptly. We were close friends with benefits for a few months, even went to bkk together. One day, he said he wanted a break and not to see me temporarily. Then, the next time I saw him was in a sex video. I confronted him and he admitted.

There was a continued anger from how things ended suddenly to the discovery of the video. I thought I was to blame which he made it seem like so. But in the end, it wasn't.

Some people are not worth your anger. Some things ended that way and you can be thankful for that.

有些事你现在不必问

有些人你永远不必等

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 3 years later...
Guest Leonard

It's common for individuals to experience a range of emotions following a breakup, including sadness, anger, and confusion. Coping strategies can include seeking support from friends and family, practicing self-care activities like exercise or meditation, and seeking professional help if needed.

Additionally, it can be helpful to reflect on the relationship and identify any patterns or behaviors that may have contributed to its end, as well as focusing on personal growth and self-improvement. If you have any specific questions or concerns related to relationships or breakups, feel free to ask and I will do my best to provide helpful information and resources.

Guest Hahaha

Many tops know they have upperhand as there are far more gays who are bottom, so they are not contented to be stuck in a committed relationship with just 1 partner. How many gay couples do you know personally who are in happy monogamous relationship?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.