Male HQ

Do you believe in astral world?

Guest Astraly

Guest Astraly

The astral plane, also called the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical (particularly neo-Platonic, where it originated), medieval, oriental, and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.[1] It is the world of the celestial spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and is generally believed to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.[2] In the late 19th and early 20th century the term was popularised by Theosophy and neo-Rosicrucianism.

Another view holds that the astral plane or world, rather than being some kind of boundary area crossed by the soul, is the entirety of spirit existence or spirit worlds to which those who die on Earth go, and where they live out their non-physical lives. It is understood that all consciousness resides in the astral plane.[3] Some writers conflate this realm with heaven or paradise or union with God itself, and others do not. P. Yogananda wrote in Autobiography of a Yogi, "The astral universe . . . is hundreds of times larger than the material universe . . .[with] many astral planets, teeming with astral beings." (p.416) When Alice Bailey writes of seeing "Masters . . . upon the inner spiritual planes [who]. . . work with Christ and the planetary hierarchy," she refers to a vision she had of the unseen astral realm that these and countless other beings inhabit. Christ being in that realm, it is hard to construe it as a non-heaven.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_plane

Astral World 是100%有的。

Astral Projection 就是 灵魂出窍。

灵魂出窍 和 阳神出窍 是有很大的差别的。老师遇过一次阳神出窍的,挺吓人的。

Astral viewing 就是第三只眼(就是神通天眼)。跟阴阳鬼眼不同。神通天眼跟阴阳(鬼眼)不一样。有三只眼眼跟阴阳眼有很大的差别。有神通天眼不一定有阴阳眼。天眼的功能比较厉害!

阴阳眼不太属于Astral plane. 但是老师凭经验发现,多半有严重的阴阳眼,psychic abilities都很好。轻微的阴阳眼(最低档次的阴阳眼),谈不上psychic abilities. 

TS可否用中文呢?老师想跟您交流。

Guest Astraly
Dear 老师,

Thank you for the comments unfortunately 不会看中文. I personally believe they exist as sometimes I can feel their presence cannot see their presence.

Guest Cordelia Goode

Yes people used to think witches actually fly (with brooms or not) using flying ointment. Truth of flying ointment is that it helps achieve astral projection. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yawnz.... This is boring... Next post please. 

Not boring for me.  What I find interesting in astrology, the astral world,  is in trying to understand the mentality of those who experience it.  I accept that people have extrasensory experiences, although I have had very few.   What is this inclination to assign these sensations to a supernatural realm, of which there is a variety,  instead of  accepting them as some unexpected state of our minds?  As an agnostic, I am very happy to stay on the side of this discussion while analyzing the arguments of the players.  

Guest Guest123

It's definitely real. I have done it before myself but I have already lost that ability to recognise it consciously. It's really like Dr Strange's movie... but in my astral form, I often see streaks of energy in colourful forms. The planet we are living in appears purple to me

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Herbert

There are parallel world that overlaps at different frequency. If one fails, it will affect all worlds. It should be balance all the time

Guest Guest

You can travel to the Astral Plane if you or someone can cast a Level 9 mage spell or Level 7 cleric spell. Just be careful of githyankis or astral dreadnaughts 

Level: 7

School: Alteration

Components: V, S
Range: Touch Casting Time: 3 turns
Duration: Permanent Saving Throw: None

Targets: The caster, and up to 5 creatures linked in a circle.

Allows the astral body of the targets to travel the astral plane, leaving the caster's mortal form (and any magic items that are not cross-planar) behind. An astral form can only be seen by other astral creatures, and can only affect other astral creatures. It is connected to the mortal form by a silvery cord (if broken, the astral traveler is killed, but only a few rare effects can break the cord). The caster determines how fast or slow the astral travel is, and if the caster abandons the other targets, they may be stranded in astral form.

While in astral form, the targets can travel anywhere in the material world or in the astral plane. They may alos travel to the outer planes, and if they do so, they are given a new physical body on those planes.

Magic items become non-operational on the Astral Plane, except those that cast spells that work on any plane, or +3 or better armor or weapons (each at your discretion). Artifacts and relics should continue to function, and items that draw their power from a partiuclar plane may become more powerful when on that plane.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:55 PM, Guest Astraly said:

The astral plane, also called the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical (particularly neo-Platonic, where it originated), medieval, oriental, and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.[1] It is the world of the celestial spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and is generally believed to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.[2] In the late 19th and early 20th century the term was popularised by Theosophy and neo-Rosicrucianism.

Another view holds that the astral plane or world, rather than being some kind of boundary area crossed by the soul, is the entirety of spirit existence or spirit worlds to which those who die on Earth go, and where they live out their non-physical lives. It is understood that all consciousness resides in the astral plane.[3] Some writers conflate this realm with heaven or paradise or union with God itself, and others do not. P. Yogananda wrote in Autobiography of a Yogi, "The astral universe . . . is hundreds of times larger than the material universe . . .[with] many astral planets, teeming with astral beings." (p.416) When Alice Bailey writes of seeing "Masters . . . upon the inner spiritual planes [who]. . . work with Christ and the planetary hierarchy," she refers to a vision she had of the unseen astral realm that these and countless other beings inhabit. Christ being in that realm, it is hard to construe it as a non-heaven.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_plane

Astraly,  this is very interesting.

I think that a new horizon has opened up for observing the Astral World  with the new James Webb Space Telescope.  This magnificent technological wonder can "see" the infrared light,  usually invisible to our eyes,  something the esoteric philosophers of the past could never have seen.  Our scientists will now be able study the earliest galaxies, constellations closest to the edge of the Universe.  Possibly,  the ENTIRE universe will become visible to us!

With all this technological advance,  it is doubtful that they will ever see a very important element of the Universe:   a God,  a Heaven or something similar.

• G_M locked this topic