Male HQ

Wrestling in brief

YellowSaviour

I love it when both of us wear wrestling jockstrap suit...

For example I did mention before me and my ex during one of our monthly staycay..we do it in the bed..we stand on the bed and wrestle till sweat till he give up then get choke and fuck by me haha another time is we do on the mat oil up on the floor shiok end up sex again....n bathtub shower 🚿 xxx. 

For us here...best if someone got big place or indoor lawn or villa like Sentosa or changi (csc) or something then up to you brief or wrestling suit or the spandex tight revealing suit...if you have fetish kinky of that you sure turn on just by watching haha just jerk it off 💦 

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2021 at 9:15 AM, axefactor said:

I used to wrestle with my cousins when I was very young and love the thrill of overpowering another guy. I did that with my ex as well but the problem was the excitement would get me leaking too much...and not to mention the sweating. Can be pretty messy. 😁

Yeah, can get sweaty, wet, and messy. Still awesome time though. Hehe. 

Always great to test one's might and toughness

• 4 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 10:22 PM, aldehyde said:

Keen to find regular wrestling buddies. We can put each other in wrestling holds and see who come out on top

Just want to reply this that had fun wrestling with you and how you didn’t really come out top in the last match hehe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any slim fit guys near my weight of 57kg likes to wrestle?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

is it easy to get injured wrestling? all the grabbing and twisting and rolling.

It is. There is always risk with body contact activities.

Safety should be the priority. Usually, it is semi competitive or play wrestling with both wrestlers mindful of each other's state. 

3 hours ago, begleitung said:

but u have to be in the same weight range to "compete" fairly, rite

if not will get injured etc, like the above said.  ok, i suppose it is not "serious" wrestling, lol

Yeah. More on the agreement of the wrestlers. Most of the time just play / semi competitive wrestling. Hence, sessions can be same stats, big vs small, heel vs jobber. 

3 hours ago, Terry Teo said:

Wrestling in briefs sound really hot! I tried once and I really loved it! Maybe I could add on the idea that if we are wrestling in briefs, maybe we can sneak a couple of wedgies in 😜

Yeah. Hot and humiliating for the opponent. Hehehe. Also, bulge grab and head figure four - bulge choking the opponent. Hehe