Male HQ

Do You Believe in Other Planet Life?

Guest Guest

I am a firm believer that we are not alone. I believe that we are being watched by a greater life form from planets outside our solar system. It is absurb to believe we are the only ones as we are a speck in the universe.

I believe these greater life form has already among us controlling human life in every form. These life form influence the world governments without them knowing by telegenatic controls, creating wars and economic rivals. The objective is to create some conflict so that the world countries and people will not be united. A united world will be peace and wealthy thus advancement in technology which will reach these higher life forms. 

I believe earth is not destroyed by them as these higher life forms love us thus they control our advancement slowly, but not at a rate which will catch up with them.

I had personally witness some stars blink more rapidly sometimes, which ment they are sending their crafts out to the universe. Sometimes I feel their presence.

Do you think we are alone? Or did you witness their presemce?

We all have seen and heard people lose control in saunas over Ur anus.   But extraterrestrial life is an interesting subject of speculation.

I don't think it should reach the level of "belief",  but also not "disbelief".  Anything that has not been proven to be false... has a probability to be true, even if this probability is infinitesimal.  

The probability of extraterrestrial life should be more than infinitesimal.   Humans have already landed on a different planet (the moon, planet of earth), so life does not have to be confined to a single celestial body.   The age of the universe is estimated to be 14 billion years, while the age of the earth is a mere 4.5 billion.  So if life exists throughout the universe, it probably started elsewhere, and we earthlings are all descendants of...  extraterrestrials!  :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

Many times I always see people in the mrt, streets walking like zombies. Look into their eyes, you see nothing, lifeless and emotionless.its as if these people are soulless and lifeless. They look like they are recording the surrounds with their eyes, their bodies look like machines instead of human like. I highly suspect these machines with human like appearance are deployed by higher lifeforms to integrate with human society. These machines at 1st glance look like human beings but take a step back and look into their eyes, you will see through them as the human like skin is only a covering. Talk to them, ask them are they humans or sent by higher lifeforms to infiltrate planet earth and if they are human beings or ailens, of they brush you off or ignore you, confirm they are machines. If they acknowledge they are send by higher life forms, please tell them calmly amd firmly that we accept them and we want peace.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Many times I always see people in the mrt, streets walking like zombies. Look into their eyes, you see nothing, lifeless and emotionless.its as if these people are soulless and lifeless. They look like they are recording the surrounds with their eyes, their bodies look like machines instead of human like. I highly suspect these machines with human like appearance are deployed by higher lifeforms to integrate with human society. These machines at 1st glance look like human beings but take a step back and look into their eyes, you will see through them as the human like skin is only a covering. Talk to them, ask them are they humans or sent by higher lifeforms to infiltrate planet earth and if they are human beings or ailens, of they brush you off or ignore you, confirm they are machines. If they acknowledge they are send by higher life forms, please tell them calmly amd firmly that we accept them and we want peace.

LOL

39 minutes ago, Zackling said:

LOL

Why LOL? You have the right not to believe but who gives you the right to mock? LoL??? You are so arrogrant. Do not like, just skip. You do not need to mock people. Arrogrant.

We are not alone in this universe.

From wiki,

There are about 10 billion galaxies in the observable universe! The number of stars in a galaxy varies, but assuming an average of 100 billion stars per galaxy means that there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (that's 1 billion trillion) stars in the observable universe!

Even if 1% contain life. That a few billion

Guest Tell me!!

Don't think about it.  If you guys cannot accept a fat or short gay person on this planet.  What makes you think Alien will be more appealing to your eyes?

32 minutes ago, Guest Tell me!! said:

Don't think about it.  If you guys cannot accept a fat or short gay person on this planet.  What makes you think Alien will be more appealing to your eyes?

...cos they might look like these ...🤤🤤🤤🤤

superman-670x444.jpg

Strange...  I'm starting to believe in life from another planet.  I see through his writing into the eyes of a Guest Guest with multiple personality who has discussions with itself. Yes, "itself" because I'm not sure if extraterrestrials have different genders.  And what I see in his eyes?  Nothing, it is all black there... scary!  😲

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Strange...  I'm starting to believe in life from another planet.  I see through his writing into the eyes of a Guest Guest with multiple personality who has discussions with itself. Yes, "itself" because I'm not sure if extraterrestrials have different genders.  And what I see in his eyes?  Nothing, it is all black there... scary!  😲

This just serves to provide evidence on your lack of intelligence, since anyone with any ounce of intellect will be able to tell there are different Guests on this thread alone. 

• 1 year later...

There’re indeed recorded unexplained phenomenon in the sky. Just a lack of proper explanation at this point in time. (I hope to live long enough to witness this mystery publicly unravelled in future)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2019/09/18/those-ufo-videos-are-real-navy-says-please-stop-saying-ufo/

If proven that we’re indeed not alone, that alone will have major blows to current doctrines/dogmas. (Many of which are increasingly challenged; and rightly so).

Guest Juxtaposed Yourself

I believe that there is (has been / will be) life in various sections of the universe, but the great distances will continue to make it impossible for those different lifeforms (civilizations) to ever come into contact with each other, so they will continue to wonder if they are alone (the same as we wonder if we are alone). Perhaps life only evolves on one planet per galaxy, or on one planet in each area of the observable universe, or a civilization on one planet dies just as another civilization begins to rise on a different planet?

Think about the fact that the universe is supposedly 15 billion years old, and our solar system is roughly 4.5 billion years old, but it took over half of that time for primitive life to begin on Earth. It then took another couple billion years for the dinosaurs to come along. There were multiple extinction events from asteroids, meteors, and natural disasters in between. Then an asteroid / comet / meteor went boom, and ended the age of the dinosaurs, 65 million years ago. And afterwards, evolution and the life cycle started over, again.

The Earth seems to experience major extinction events approximately every 26 million years, which means there have been two since the end of the dinosaur era (39 million and 13 million years ago), but many scientists are convinced that today's humans are now in the process of cutting the due date for the next extinction event in half. Anyway, human beings are Earth's first advanced species, and we have only been around for roughly 10,000 years (not counting tens of thousands more years of prehistoric 1.0 versions).

If you extrapolate a similar scenario to every potentially habitable area of the universe, and account for different factors like the ages of various suns, it is easy to see how advanced civilizations can miss each other. What if the life expectancy for each advanced species is only 10,000 years before they inevitably destroy themselves? The sun will supernova in a few billion years, assuming humans are still around, and if we haven't figured out how to exit the solar system by then, that will mark the end of our species, regardless.

That brings up the biggest issue. How to venture into space? We were on a great trajectory in the 1960s and 1970s, made great scientific advances, landed humans on the moon, and then took a regretful turn inwards starting in the 1980s, and got caught up in personal satisfaction. Now humanity is far behind where we should be in development. The Voyager and Pioneer probes were launched in the 1970s, and are the fastest objects ever created by humans, but won't get through the Oort Cloud for more than 300,000 years.

It would take another 300,000 years to travel through Alpha Centauri's Oort Cloud and make their way to the main part of that Solar System, but while none of those four probes will end up in the vicinity of our nearest stellar neighbor anyway, this example shows the tremendous technological hurdles we face in leaving Earth and colonizing exoplanets. Our technological development needs to progress by leaps and bounds just to potentially colonize the Moon, Mars, and other orbiting worlds in our own Solar System.

In order to ensure humanity's long-term survival, however, figuring out how to establish colonies away from Earth, first on the Moon and Mars and then in the Asteroid Belt followed by some of the moons around Jupiter and Saturn, is something that must be done. Then that process needs to be repeated with Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and the rest of the Kuiper Belt, semi-detached and detached worlds like Gonggong and Sedna, and the theorized Planet Nine if it is discovered to truly exist. But those are just baby steps.

This is a vision that needs to be executed over thousands of years, and that is just to colonize our Solar System, before we can even begin to think about moving on to planets around other stars like Alpha Centauri, Epsilon Eridani, or Tau Ceti. And actually, humans would probably fare best around non-binary stars similar to our Sun, so that all but rules out Alpha Centauri anyway, and Proxima Centauri is a red dwarf, which also wouldn't be ideal for humans. Potential aliens are probably facing similar challenges of their own.

On 12/11/2021 at 6:50 AM, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

I believe that there is (has been / will be) life in various sections of the universe, but the great distances will continue to make it impossible for those different lifeforms (civilizations) to ever come into contact with each other, so they will continue to wonder if they are alone (the same as we wonder if we are alone). Perhaps life only evolves on one planet per galaxy, or on one planet in each area of the observable universe, or a civilization on one planet dies just as another civilization begins to rise on a different planet?

Think about the fact that the universe is supposedly 15 billion years old, and our solar system is roughly 4.5 billion years old, but it took over half of that time for primitive life to begin on Earth. It then took another couple billion years for the dinosaurs to come along. There were multiple extinction events from asteroids, meteors, and natural disasters in between. Then an asteroid / comet / meteor went boom, and ended the age of the dinosaurs, 65 million years ago. And afterwards, evolution and the life cycle started over, again.

The Earth seems to experience major extinction events approximately every 26 million years, which means there have been two since the end of the dinosaur era (39 million and 13 million years ago), but many scientists are convinced that today's humans are now in the process of cutting the due date for the next extinction event in half. Anyway, human beings are Earth's first advanced species, and we have only been around for roughly 10,000 years (not counting tens of thousands more years of prehistoric 1.0 versions).

If you extrapolate a similar scenario to every potentially habitable area of the universe, and account for different factors like the ages of various suns, it is easy to see how advanced civilizations can miss each other. What if the life expectancy for each advanced species is only 10,000 years before they inevitably destroy themselves? The sun will supernova in a few billion years, assuming humans are still around, and if we haven't figured out how to exit the solar system by then, that will mark the end of our species, regardless.

That brings up the biggest issue. How to venture into space? We were on a great trajectory in the 1960s and 1970s, made great scientific advances, landed humans on the moon, and then took a regretful turn inwards starting in the 1980s, and got caught up in personal satisfaction. Now humanity is far behind where we should be in development. The Voyager and Pioneer probes were launched in the 1970s, and are the fastest objects ever created by humans, but won't get through the Oort Cloud for more than 300,000 years.

It would take another 300,000 years to travel through Alpha Centauri's Oort Cloud and make their way to the main part of that Solar System, but while none of those four probes will end up in the vicinity of our nearest stellar neighbor anyway, this example shows the tremendous technological hurdles we face in leaving Earth and colonizing exoplanets. Our technological development needs to progress by leaps and bounds just to potentially colonize the Moon, Mars, and other orbiting worlds in our own Solar System.

In order to ensure humanity's long-term survival, however, figuring out how to establish colonies away from Earth, first on the Moon and Mars and then in the Asteroid Belt followed by some of the moons around Jupiter and Saturn, is something that must be done. Then that process needs to be repeated with Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and the rest of the Kuiper Belt, semi-detached and detached worlds like Gonggong and Sedna, and the theorized Planet Nine if it is discovered to truly exist. But those are just baby steps.

This is a vision that needs to be executed over thousands of years, and that is just to colonize our Solar System, before we can even begin to think about moving on to planets around other stars like Alpha Centauri, Epsilon Eridani, or Tau Ceti. And actually, humans would probably fare best around non-binary stars similar to our Sun, so that all but rules out Alpha Centauri anyway, and Proxima Centauri is a red dwarf, which also wouldn't be ideal for humans. Potential aliens are probably facing similar challenges of their own.

I understand your way of thinking,  and I mostly agree with it.   Beyond our solar system,  distances are too far to allow any living organisms elsewhere to reach us, and vice versa.   And even looking at other planets on our system,  the effort to "colonize them" seems incredibly harder than the effort to repair our planet earth or make parts of it survivable.  So "space exploration" may not lead to successful solutions.   If an extinction event happens and humanity is wiped off...   what is lost?

There is a temptation to think that since science has advanced so far in recent times that what earlier seemed impossible is now common, there is hope that further advances reveal ways to overcome the limitations of science as we know it.  What if we could break the light speed barrier and travel to other stars in short time?  What if theory of fields could expand into new magnitudes that could carry life,  like the favorite dream of sci-fi of being "beamed" to another place far away?  What if Einstein's relativity could be circumvented and the simultaneous exists again?   Imagine being "beamed" instantly to the moon or other planets?

I doubt of all these dreams.  I trust that what is today impossible on solid grounds,  will remain impossible forever. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Steve5380 said:

I trust that what is today impossible on solid grounds,  will remain impossible forever. 

I fear that trust is misplaced - although of course it can never be proved. All we can do is look back at how humankind arrived at our situation today. What we see is massive and continuing change. The earth has seen several ice ages. We are now entering a period of significant global warming. It's only about 300 million years ago that the earth had just one continent and one ocean. And these changes have taken place on our one tiny planet. During all the time the universe has been expanding exponentially and we have little idea what has been happening in all but an infinitesimal fraction of it.

To imagine that humans are the only form of life is all but unbelievable in a space so massive it is impossible for us to comprehend. I'm still trying to get my head around the "Big Bang". If the universe was created from nothing as a result of that big bang and then expanded outwards in all directions and continues to do so, into what did it expand?

• G_M locked this topic