Male HQ

The end is near

Guest Barry

Strolled at the park earlier. There was a fair. Lots of people of different races. We went to a fortune teller booth. He came from India. He said that the world will start its end from today afternoon. The day will become dark. We are scared to death and left the booth. He seems convincing. I hope nothing bad will happen today.

G-U-L-L-I-B-L-E

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 hours ago, Guest Barry said:

Strolled at the park earlier. There was a fair. Lots of people of different races. We went to a fortune teller booth. He came from India. He said that the world will start its end from today afternoon. The day will become dark. We are scared to death and left the booth. He seems convincing. I hope nothing bad will happen today.

There is an eclipse today btw

Guest Native singaporean

Certain native tribes will start to howl on this particular day.  The ying yang combined it's energy today.  I urge Singapore gay to go out and embrace it. Good for attracting man because the yang is dominated by the ying. U get what I meant. 

43 minutes ago, Guest End said:

Non-believers, mark my words.

If it happens I will thank you.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

It is already pitch dark here in Texas.

WOOOOHHHH...  😲   Were can I quickly confess my mortal sins now ??

Jerk it off and get over with.  

8 hours ago, Guest Barry said:

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by moodman

Please do not be gullible, do not be superstitious. Have some confidence, exercise the thinking faculty. From encounters ot my relatives and friends with their respective fortune tellers and spiritual mediums, no prediction came true. People who tend to threaten and preach about end of the world tend to belong to cults. Some psychotic. It is dangerous to meddle with spirits in the long run. Respect and ignore them. Lead your healthy, wise and kind human life.

3 minutes ago, Guest Nativity. said:

Live report.  Everywhere looks crowded.  I am now lying face up in the park ready to receive once in 44 years moment. Sun is now in crescent shape.  

POST PICTURE SHOW SHOW 

10 hours ago, Guest Barry said:

This 'ring of fire' could be a ploy by the sunglass industry to generate $100billion or more in sales. Its a ploy as sales for sunglasses are falling. Do not fall into the trap of these unethical sunglass industry exevutives!

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reasons:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2019 at 2:39 AM, Guest Barry said:

Was he referring to corona virus also? I think it was the same guy that I visited in his booth who told me that a plague will come and it will be brought buy someone in red wearing a crown. I think red means China and the crown is the corona virus. That is scary.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.