Male HQ

Curing hallucinatuon

Guest What if?

Guest What if?

I really do.  I have been fantasizing a lot in my life.  I either like to imagine I am very famous or very important that all the super powers countries fear me because I have a million armies at my disposal.  I can  easily take down North Korea within seconds or control the whole of Africa with a bat of an eyelid. 

I also like to imagine that I have control over Singapore and bring the politician to task and chase out all the unwanted foreigners. Built a giant dome to protect this island and dig a deep hole to siphoned the oil from all oil rich countries.   No citizens need to suffer poverty here. 

I also imagines I am very good looking and stalked by world famous directors to cast for them a romantic movie that caught the world by surprise and I became talk of the town. The Co actor has been every gals eye candy.  Eventually me and the Co actor fell in love in real life.  

I also like to hallucinate that I dangled on a falling tall buildings in Singapore major earthquake and caught on camera by many TV stations. Everyone was mobilised to think of a way to save me. 

You are right.  I have been dreaming about myself being very important.  I need to feel humbled and brought back to reality that I am a nobody at all.  I need to stop from all these constant day dreaming that makes me happy because I find this world needs a lot of help from me to save them. 

I need help and suggestion.  Do not asked me to see doctor or go for an injection and please don't scold me sarcastically.  

Now I am thinking.... What if Ireland became a gay people country. The whole world of gay became Irish citizen and protected by the like of Rome? To visit this city,  tourists  need approval from the neighbouring UK? 

What if... I am God's angel....... 

I need help.

1 hour ago, Guest What if? said:

I really do.  I have been fantasizing a lot in my life.  I either like to imagine I am very famous or very important that all the super powers countries fear me because I have a million armies at my disposal.  I can  easily take down North Korea within seconds or control the whole of Africa with a bat of an eyelid. 

I also like to imagine that I have control over Singapore and bring the politician to task and chase out all the unwanted foreigners. Built a giant dome to protect this island and dig a deep hole to siphoned the oil from all oil rich countries.   No citizens need to suffer poverty here. 

I also imagines I am very good looking and stalked by world famous directors to cast for them a romantic movie that caught the world by surprise and I became talk of the town. The Co actor has been every gals eye candy.  Eventually me and the Co actor fell in love in real life.  

I also like to hallucinate that I dangled on a falling tall buildings in Singapore major earthquake and caught on camera by many TV stations. Everyone was mobilised to think of a way to save me. 

You are right.  I have been dreaming about myself being very important.  I need to feel humbled and brought back to reality that I am a nobody at all.  I need to stop from all these constant day dreaming that makes me happy because I find this world needs a lot of help from me to save them. 

I need help and suggestion.  Do not asked me to see doctor or go for an injection and please don't scold me sarcastically.  

Now I am thinking.... What if Ireland became a gay people country. The whole world of gay became Irish citizen and protected by the like of Rome? To visit this city,  tourists  need approval from the neighbouring UK? 

What if... I am God's angel....... 

I need help.

You physical awesome?  i will help u..

No.. google more..

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reasons:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

Guest Not meh?
19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reasons:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

So lame. 

Guest flaming room

Disclosed yourself did not post anything at this thread at all. How can he have caused the thread being ended up in the Flaming Room? 

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD never can take responsibility for your own wrong? Always need to shift blame to innocent others? 

Read the article about blame shifters again , Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD is making up more stories to divert from his own wrongs and him , Dirty Auntie being the only reason why the thread was moved to the Flaming room. 

Thread was moved to the Flaming Room due to the nonsense thread started by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.