Male HQ

How To Stop Wuhan Virus In Singapore

Guest Guest

I am deeply worried about the continuous spread of the Wuhan Virus in Singapore. This has caused much disstressed to parents with children and elderly Singaporeans.

After having deep thoughts and analyst. I have came up with this plan to assist in geting rid of the virus and save Singapore.

1-Singapore to be shut down for a month. All schools, companies, factories, shopping centers, bus, mrt, restaurants, businesses, hotels, airports and all ports to be shut for a month. Everyone must be at home. No one is allowed to step out. There cannot be human to human contact at all.

2-only hospitals and army bases and the police are allowed on the streets.  All of these personals must he hosed in a common area with dedicated transport to work and back.

3-army personals will ve deployed to deliver food for a week at a time.

4-nurses to go house to house to take tempreture twice a day. Those with fever will be immediately isolated. 

5- after 1 month closure, companies can do businesses  but shopping malls, restauranrs, schools etc shall remain close to a further 5 months to minimize large groups of people interacting.  Buses and mrt shall remain close. Companies can have dedicated transport for workers to work and home.

6- no tourist will be allowed into singapore for a year. This is to prevent the further import of these virus.

7- what about overseas singaporeans? In the health of the nation, these singaporeans cannot step into singapore for a year. Our singapore consulate will assist these singaporeans overseas.

My detailed plan will stop the wuhan virus in singapore. Yes, we will loose money but what is money compared to our singaporean lives and health. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I am deeply worried about the continuous spread of the Wuhan Virus in Singapore. This has caused much disstressed to parents with children and elderly Singaporeans.

After having deep thoughts and analyst. I have came up with this plan to assist in geting rid of the virus and save Singapore.

1-Singapore to be shut down for a month. All schools, companies, factories, shopping centers, bus, mrt, restaurants, businesses, hotels, airports and all ports to be shut for a month. Everyone must be at home. No one is allowed to step out. There cannot be human to human contact at all.

2-only hospitals and army bases and the police are allowed on the streets.  All of these personals must he hosed in a common area with dedicated transport to work and back.

4-nurses to go house to house to take tempreture twice a day. Those with fever will be immediately isolated. 

5- after 1 month closure, companies can do businesses  but shopping malls, restauranrs, schools etc shall remain close to a further 5 months to minimize large groups of people interacting.  Buses and mrt shall remain close. Companies can have dedicated transport for workers to work and home.

6- no tourist will be allowed into singapore for a year. This is to prevent the further import of these virus.

7- what about overseas singaporeans? In the health of the nation, these singaporeans cannot step into singapore for a year. Our singapore consulate will assist these singaporeans overseas.

My detailed plan will stop the wuhan virus in singapore. Yes, we will loose money but what is money compared to our singaporean lives and health. 

Sala leh .... I think you are in the wrong channel here ...

Try change,org.    It was that platform that the citizens got M'sia to ban the Wuhan people from entering M'sia first, and then SG also used that channel to do the same. 

2. Hold in common area. For what? Who will defend Singapore then? Holding everyone in an area for what purpose? Spread virus easier? 

3. Army personnel deliver food to who? 

4. Not enough nurses. 

5. Transport to cease who to fetch to areas? Not all companies have dedicated transport service. 

6. What? 

7. You supply the money and expenses for those who their jobs completed /leave days over? And are you able to compensate their salaries to employers? 

55 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

2. Hold in common area. For what? Who will defend Singapore then? Holding everyone in an area for what purpose? Spread virus easier? 

3. Army personnel deliver food to who? 

4. Not enough nurses. 

5. Transport to cease who to fetch to areas? Not all companies have dedicated transport service. 

6. What? 

7. You supply the money and expenses for those who their jobs completed /leave days over? And are you able to compensate their salaries to employers? 

Money is not everything! Singaporean lives are more important than money! What is happening to singapore! How I wish for the good old days when LKY was the PM!

Guest Daydreaming

The plan was easy to achieve for those unemployed or have given up seeking employment and stay home non - or Low achievers...

I know a Guest Guest who fits easily into this category 

Day dreaming par excellence. But what to expect from someone who has lost touch to reality....

Guest (⊙⊙)(⊙⊙)(⊙⊙)
16 hours ago, Guest Daydreaming said:

The plan was easy to achieve for those unemployed or have given up seeking employment and stay home non - or Low achievers...

I know a Guest Guest who fits easily into this category 

Day dreaming par excellence. But what to expect from someone who has lost touch to reality....

It's really funny to see people in this era still thinking that people who stay at home are not working or daydreaming of excellence. 

People who knows what I am talking about, knows fully well they just might be able to earn significantly more money, and at the same time, have a much more balanced life they ever had, than the time we were trapped in the corporate world. However, such a luxury can only be afforded by people with both the means and the intellectual capability to see beyond the office space arena, of which either I doubt this Guest Daydreaming possesses. 

People who still think so much about working in an office surroundings in 2020 are really condemned to work for other people for the rest of their lives, going through the usual drill of 9-to-5 in the office everyday. These are the true low achievers of life. I doubt they can account for much in the future. No amount of education will help these people since dumb is really forever. 

Guest Daydreaming

Hm, I sense you don’t know the difference between non- and low achievers and high achievers?

But in my humble view it doesn’t matter if your working in an office environment or from home to excel in your life.

And I guess there are some home “office workers” who think they have the intellectual abilities without realising the lack of.

Surprisingly most successful start ups will have a nice corporate office once they are successful...

If the post had just been jibe from the guy I had been talking about, most worrying are such posts reflecting a large degree of sheer dumbness...

4 hours ago, Guest Daydreaming said:

Hm, I sense you don’t know the difference between non- and low achievers and high achievers?

But in my humble view it doesn’t matter if your working in an office environment or from home to excel in your life.

And I guess there are some home “office workers” who think they have the intellectual abilities without realising the lack of.

Surprisingly most successful start ups will have a nice corporate office once they are successful...

If the post had just been jibe from the guy I had been talking about, most worrying are such posts reflecting a large degree of sheer dumbness...

What do we have here? A guest constantly ranting and whining about others who posted as guests too? Ironic

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What do we have here? A guest constantly ranting and whining about others who posted as guests too? Ironic

Let's just rebut him directly.. Lol. 😂🤣

4 hours ago, Guest Daydreaming said:

Lol... You have really little knowledge of entrepreneurship, haven't you? Why bother having your own corporate office after you can successfully sell off your own start up once the startups become successful? Whose posts here are reflecting a large degree of sheer dumbness? Yours? 

Like what the other post had asked, just what era are you from? First, the idea of entrepreneurship is no longer that of your years in the 1960s or even 1990s. HELLOOOOOO... It is 2020 now. Secondly, like what the other post had also said, there are more ways to earn money then just trapping yourself in the office rat race. 

I think it is you who don’t know the difference between non- and low achievers and high achievers. And it is you who think you have the intellectual abilities without realising the lack of.

Many parents and singaporeans called for schools to be closed during this Corona Virus outbreak but sadly, our government once again failed to listen to the cries of stressful Singaporeans.

I just seen hordes of children in school uniform in large groups walking in the neighbourhood. I am so featfull of their safety through their close presence with each other!  If one gets it, those around will get it as well?

These are our future. They are the leaders of tomorrow and we have to protect them. I risked my health and told these kids they should not be in groups and avoid contact during this critical period. 

Why is the government not arrange transport home for these children? Our armed forces which is basically just in camp not doing anything can be deployed to send these kids to and bck home.

I cannot stand it when our leaders lack forsight and reactive instead of planning steps ahead! All these will not happen if LKY is in charge!

Guest Daydreaming
20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Let's just rebut him directly.. Lol. 😂🤣

Lol... You have really little knowledge of entrepreneurship, haven't you? Why bother having your own corporate office after you can successfully sell off your own start up once the startups become successful? Whose posts here are reflecting a large degree of sheer dumbness? Yours? 

Like what the other post had asked, just what era are you from? First, the idea of entrepreneurship is no longer that of your years in the 1960s or even 1990s. HELLOOOOOO... It is 2020 now. Secondly, like what the other post had also said, there are more ways to earn money then just trapping yourself in the office rat race. 

I think it is you who don’t know the difference between non- and low achievers and high achievers. And it is you who think you have the intellectual abilities without realising the lack of.

Looks pretty like same guest responding to his own posts ...

We all are aware YOU are the most intelligent and most successful entrepreneur.  In particular as you sit 24/7 at BW writing/ ranting on everything... Sounds very successful to me...

I guess you invented “business disruption“ with all your start ups, because disrupting is one of your “best” or should I say only skill at BW...

Some ranting troll guest wrote somewhere “a leopard never changes his spots “. Must have been self-awareness...

Guest Try and see
6 hours ago, Guest Daydreaming said:

Looks pretty like same guest responding to his own posts ...

We all are aware YOU are the most intelligent and most successful entrepreneur.  In particular as you sit 24/7 at BW writing/ ranting on everything... Sounds very successful to me...

I guess you invented “business disruption“ with all your start ups, because disrupting is one of your “best” or should I say only skill at BW...

Some ranting troll guest wrote somewhere “a leopard never changes his spots “. Must have been self-awareness...

Accusing all guests of being the same again? :frustrated:

On 2/10/2020 at 6:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

Are you sure with your plan? Hahaha

Guest Daydreaming

I have never been accusing of all Guests being the same person.

Anything such would be very surreal.

This is an invention made by you. Nothing else. 

We know your malicious tricky play behind the scenes and your usual denial to be the culprit... 

Guest Try and see
10 hours ago, Guest Daydreaming said:

I have never been accusing of all Guests being the same person.

Anything such would be very surreal.

This is an invention made by you. Nothing else. 

We know your malicious tricky play behind the scenes and your usual denial to be the culprit... 

You must be daydreaming :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

This Coroanavirus aka Wuha Virus showed the world how deelly flawed our country is. That we are reactive and do not think ahead. What is shocking is many people gave advises but the govt refuse to listen. Several advises are:

1-close all schools and universities.

2-how come all attendees of events when people have corinavirus are not made to isolate themselves

3-lack of masks for the population

4-why are events still allowed to go on.

I am more concern about our economy in the long run. Because of China and now the US kena, our economy is getting a beating.

Instead of focusing of attracting MNCs into singapore, we failed to invest in our own internal companies to be self sustain. 

Like why must we buy cars from overseas? If we build our own cars. If we sell our own singaporean brand cars at $50000 and sell just 10000 units, its $500million! Not only will it privide jobs, we can get affordable quality cars!

Why cannot we build our own facebook or google? Make our own medicine, make our own phones and the list goes on..not only we will create employment for everyone, monies will flow internally! We do not have to depend on MNCs pull out or cut manpower!

If we can provide 5million jobs paying a high $2500 monthly, thats 150billion of wages to singaporea s every year! And if each singaporeans spends just $1200 monthly, thats $72billion flowing into our economy every year!

If this happens, who cares if US is in recession, china outbreak, we Singaporeans will not be affected!o

Singaporeans are filled with talented people who are passionate about our country. Just look at the netizens who always gives sound advises on Straits Times, CNA comments sections. 

What don you think? Is the government think long term or short term?

Guest Naive
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This Coroanavirus aka Wuha Virus showed the world how deelly flawed our country is. That we are reactive and do not think ahead. What is shocking is many people gave advises but the govt refuse to listen. Several advises are:

1-close all schools and universities.

2-how come all attendees of events when people have corinavirus are not made to isolate themselves

3-lack of masks for the population

4-why are events still allowed to go on.

I am more concern about our economy in the long run. Because of China and now the US kena, our economy is getting a beating.

Instead of focusing of attracting MNCs into singapore, we failed to invest in our own internal companies to be self sustain. 

Like why must we buy cars from overseas? If we build our own cars. If we sell our own singaporean brand cars at $50000 and sell just 10000 units, its $500million! Not only will it privide jobs, we can get affordable quality cars!

Why cannot we build our own facebook or google? Make our own medicine, make our own phones and the list goes on..not only we will create employment for everyone, monies will flow internally! We do not have to depend on MNCs pull out or cut manpower!

If we can provide 5million jobs paying a high $2500 monthly, thats 150billion of wages to singaporea s every year! And if each singaporeans spends just $1200 monthly, thats $72billion flowing into our economy every year!

If this happens, who cares if US is in recession, china outbreak, we Singaporeans will not be affected!o

Singaporeans are filled with talented people who are passionate about our country. Just look at the netizens who always gives sound advises on Straits Times, CNA comments sections. 

What don you think? Is the government think long term or short term?

U r so naive.

Guest Guest
38 minutes ago, Guest Naive said:

U r so naive.

I am forward thinking. I plan in advance. I do not just thinknof tomorrow. I think ahead. 

You must be a product of our stagnant education system that is no doubt book smart but not street smart or adaptable to real life situations. Your mind is taught to conform and not think big and brave.

Learn to open your mind to advises and knowledge.

53 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I am forward thinking. I plan in advance. I do not just thinknof tomorrow. I think ahead. 

You must be a product of our stagnant education system that is no doubt book smart but not street smart or adaptable to real life situations. Your mind is taught to conform and not think big and brave.

Yeah you're naive.  

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Naive said:

U r so naive.

6 hours ago, Guest Big laugh said:

And where do we do the pig farming?

5 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Yeah you're naive.  

No, on the contrary, TS may not be wrong. It is indeed time for Singapore to start waking up our ideas and start becoming more independent on ourselves, instead of hiding behind the half-entury old excuse that we are just a small country with lack of resources. We are 65 years old already. How much longer do we want to tell ourselves that we need to rely on others "punch above our belt". 

Just like how easy it is for a baby, a toddler, a child, a teenager to rely on adults for sustenance, we are also taking th e easy way out and constantly relying on others to grow all this time. But how would you feel if you see a 65 year old adult still taking the easy way out to rely on other people to grow? 

We claimed that we lacked talents in some areas, so there was a need to import these "talents". But after decades of importing "talents", where was all our efforts in grooming our own? We talk about lack of food sustenance in Singapore due to our lack of land so we need to import food. But yet we have enough land to bring in 10 million people? 

Something is wrong with this country. We have become addicted to relying on others for our growth nowadays. This is what comes after decades of poor leadership, coupled with a population of brainwashed citizens who are easily bought over by whitewashed propaganda and active internet brigades. 

I sincerely hope this oncoming recession serves as a wakeup call to all of us to do what is right in the coming elections. It's time to wake up already.. 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You probably watched too much of the walking dead

Guest Guest
36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No, on the contrary, TS may not be wrong. It is indeed time for Singapore to start waking up our ideas and start becoming more independent on ourselves, instead of hiding behind the half-entury old excuse that we are just a small country with lack of resources. We are 65 years old already. How much longer do we want to tell ourselves that we need to rely on others "punch above our belt". 

Just like how easy it is for a baby, a toddler, a child, a teenager to rely on adults for sustenance, we are also taking th e easy way out and constantly relying on others to grow all this time. But how would you feel if you see a 65 year old adult still taking the easy way out to rely on other people to grow? 

We claimed that we lacked talents in some areas, so there was a need to import these "talents". But after decades of importing "talents", where was all our efforts in grooming our own? We talk about lack of food sustenance in Singapore due to our lack of land so we need to import food. But yet we have enough land to bring in 10 million people? 

Something is wrong with this country. We have become addicted to relying on others for our growth nowadays. This is what comes after decades of poor leadership, coupled with a population of brainwashed citizens who are easily bought over by whitewashed propaganda and active internet brigades. 

I sincerely hope this oncoming recession serves as a wakeup call to all of us to do what is right in the coming elections. It's time to wake up already.. 

Talking about brainwash, aren’t u trying to brainwash others too?

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Talking about brainwash, aren’t u trying to brainwash others too?

Are you a single cell microbe? If one post can brainwash you, try comparing it to the thousands and millions of propaganda speeches all these decades. 

Guest Poop out of Ivory

Temasick is competing with our local SMEs and want to have every hand in everything.  How to grow and inspire our local companies when the PAPER GENERAL do not have expertise in business were parachuted into GLC  to tell local bosses what is to be expected and caused the cost of doing business here a challenge.   Besides,  this country has no lack of money. The money just "dissipated" like leaking water from a pail full of holes (thru poor internal governance, excessive repetitive & unncessary construction projects) to justify higher tax to make up for the shortfall.   If you became successful like facebook, googles or Apple, someone in the ivory tower will step in, create some issues and wanted to be a part of your success with the agenda of taking a big share to control how you operate your business.  Singapore school system is not to teach you to be creative or to invent something, but to encourage high score in order become part of a scholar clain, aim for either do just popular job or join the people in ivory tower.  From cradle to grave, that is how your education system wanted you to become - 'SUCCESSFUL"  and enjoy the deluded grandeur in life so that you can start looking down on others instead of helping to lift up the less fortunate even before we talk about wanting to have the like of Bill-gate, Steve Job, Elon Musk..just to name a few.  Singapore economy thrive, not on invention, but through inflation of real estate by building more properties and selling them to foreigners called "investors".  Businesses and Citizens, are the the giver and give and give but how and where will the money be spend...nobody knows but one thing is certain, those who collected from you have become very rich through paying themselves obscenely without  limit.  If that is how you set an example to motivate people to study hard instead of being creative, then this country is in shit hole.  Period.

First of all, Singapore is so small. Secondly, we do not have natural resources. And finally, if we really have opened the pig farm will you be the one to volunteer to do the rearing and slaughtering and preparations and packing? Are you willing to go all out to do all the dirty jobs if we were to chase out all the foreigners? Talking about modern science. Things take time. And its not like how you think of it as a press of a button and the whole world become perfect. 

You are not the only person thinking ahead. Its just because there are so many spoilt stupid people like you that we worry about. And seriously you talking about future? 

Since you think ahead so much, you should have already came up with solution to the COVID19.  Did you? 

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

First of all, Singapore is so small. Secondly, we do not have natural resources.

Yeah .... we've been told that for 65 years. Do you mean there are no countries in the world which cannot grow without "natural resources"? 

4 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

And finally, if we really have opened the pig farm will you be the one to volunteer to do the rearing and slaughtering and preparations and packing? Are you willing to go all out to do all the dirty jobs if we were to chase out all the foreigners?

You can always get those foreigners to go tend to the pig farms. That will be great for both you and I, won't it? 

5 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Talking about modern science. Things take time. And its not like how you think of it as a press of a button and the whole world become perfect. 

Push of a "button"? How long have we been pressing this button? 65 years? 

6 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Since you think ahead so much, you should have already came up with solution to the COVID19.  Did you?

Thank you for bringing this point up! Basically, you just told us that our own leaders did not think ahead so much. Because if they did, they should have already come up with solution to the COVID19 by now over the past 65 years, shouldn't they? Thank you! You just shot your own goal here! LOL!

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah .... we've been told that for 65 years. Do you mean there are no countries in the world which cannot grow without "natural resources"? 

You can always get those foreigners to go tend to the pig farms. That will be great for both you and I, won't it? 

Push of a "button"? How long have we been pressing this button? 65 years? 

Thank you for bringing this point up! Basically, you just told us that our own leaders did not think ahead so much. Because if they did, they should have already come up with solution to the COVID19 by now over the past 65 years, shouldn't they? Thank you! You just shot your own goal here! LOL!

Since you are so smart and good at explaining. How about going for the next president election ? And again, words coming from a guest. Its already a fail in the first place doesn't it? 

Guest Guest
33 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Since you are so smart and good at explaining. How about going for the next president election ?

Someone might change our 65 years old Singapore National Constitution just to block me from contesting leh! Lol!

33 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

And again, words coming from a guest. Its already a fail in the first place doesn't it? 

Not as big a fail as a member who don't know how to stay in the member's zone, if he has so much issues with Guests. 

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Someone might change our 65 years old Singapore National Constitution just to block me from contesting leh! Lol!

Not as big a fail as a member who don't know how to stay in the member's zone, if he has so much issues with Guests. 

Since you already plan ahead why you let the person block you from contesting? 

And many people have issues with guests. Why didn't you plan ahead again? 

18 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

One cannot reason with some guests.  Especially the "Guest Guest" ones,  who may be a single individual conversing with himself.

I was going to respond that EVERYONE who is not mortally ill should think long term. But the TS is so dumb that it does not even warrant that.

9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

One cannot reason with some guests.  Especially the "Guest Guest" ones,  who may be a single individual conversing with himself.

I was going to respond that EVERYONE who is not mortally ill should think long term. But the TS is so dumb that it does not even warrant that.

So many failures already and still dare to talk about telling Singapore to plan ahead...  So embarrassing.  

Guest wahahahaha
49 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Glad you didn't, otherwise it is going to be another boring read...wahahahaha....

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Kimochi said:

After god told us to "repent", nobody can fight against god's son anymore. Especially since lower mortal beings can be sued in courts and even god's daughter-in-law can be served a complaint from the AGM by god's son. 

8 hours ago, Kimochi said:

No need to plan against losers like you. You will lose out on your own sooner or later anyway. 

7 hours ago, Kimochi said:

So many failures already and still dare to talk about telling Singapore to plan ahead...  So embarrassing.  

Go tell our leaders that, ok? Maybe go say to the one who called the entire world "xiasuay" over panick buying, and the same one insulting the HongKongers as well. So embarrassing. Thank you for shooting your own goal again, you hypocrite. LOL! 

1 hour ago, Guest duh said:

TS is suffering the Stupidity virus and the Self-Entitled virus.  Period.

Very sad. Why are we always seeing such people? Go out public also see many of such people with their ugly behaviour. 

Guest A Person
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Very sad. Why are we always seeing such people? Go out public also see many of such people with their ugly behaviour. 

"Such people?"  I believed the reason "such people" exist because of "THOSE PEOPLE". 

Guest Guest
On 3/10/2020 at 10:28 PM, Kimochi said:

Jewel, universal studios, singapore flyer, FAS, smrt constant breakdown, PMDs, glut in retail sales are just some of singapore's failures. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.