Male HQ

She exposed my family, I am gay!!!

Guest How rude!!!

Guest How rude!!!

This neighbour. She knew all these years I have been avoiding her, an old ugly short skinny bitch with lots of white hairs and in her mid 70s of age.  She has been ill-treating her bad-tempered husband, her daughter-in-law was a  bitchy china lady who kept controlling her useless, skinny son. I always heard them screaming above my floor and they have OCD too, washing their toilet floor so excessively it leaked through our roof.  For that alone,  I couldn't stand her to disturbing the peace.

Finally, she opened her smelling cunt and told my family members that we have a sissy looking gay son.  It wasn't even a question when she asked my brother, and than my mom on different occassions,  it was an outright intrusion into my family of "no ask no tell"  policy about of their gay son (me).  But this neighbour dare to put my family on the spot, to point me out which is none of her concerns..  I came to know about the matter when my mom accidentally blurt it out to me this morning when I told her that I met this neighbour smiling at me in the lift.    I am now even more wary of this neighbour. She is a ticking time bomb and I am afraid she will put our family in tight spot again, by telling the whole neigbourhood that our family has a sissy son.

I am getting furious.  Please tell me what I should do about it.  I cannot let this matter rest.  My problem is mine but to embarass my family is quite another matter.  My gayness and being sissy has nothing to do with her,  I think she has terrible gay issues she felt the need to expose other people deliberately, in order to balance her own dyfunctional family nuclues.

Guest How rude!!!

My mom tried to reassured me that the neighbour was probably "joking" because my family knew what I was capable of, giving bad people two tight slap on their faces regardless of status.  I am not one who could be bullied or dealt with easily, especially when I felt vulnerable.  Now my mom tried to appease my anger.  No wonder my brother has stopped talking to me for months,  now I knew the reason.  The  old neighbout cut, she has crossed the line too far.  I am now slapping my pillow, to practice an ultimate lethal tight slap that will change her look.  What do you think?

The best thing to do is do nothing and just ignore them. Don't even look into their eye if you meet them. Treat them as a total stranger. They stay above you. If you confront them or do funny thing, they can keep knocking on their floor and it's going to be a hard time for you and your family.

6 hours ago, Guest How rude!!! said:

This neighbour. She knew all these years I have been avoiding her, an old ugly short skinny bitch with lots of white hairs and in her mid 70s of age.  She has been ill-treating her bad-tempered husband, her daughter-in-law was a  bitchy china lady who kept controlling her useless, skinny son. I always heard them screaming above my floor and they have OCD too, washing their toilet floor so excessively it leaked through our roof.  For that alone,  I couldn't stand her to disturbing the peace.

Finally, she opened her smelling cunt and told my family members that we have a sissy looking gay son.  It wasn't even a question when she asked my brother, and than my mom on different occassions,  it was an outright intrusion into my family of "no ask no tell"  policy about of their gay son (me).  But this neighbour dare to put my family on the spot, to point me out which is none of her concerns..  I came to know about the matter when my mom accidentally blurt it out to me this morning when I told her that I met this neighbour smiling at me in the lift.    I am now even more wary of this neighbour. She is a ticking time bomb and I am afraid she will put our family in tight spot again, by telling the whole neigbourhood that our family has a sissy son.

I am getting furious.  Please tell me what I should do about it.  I cannot let this matter rest.  My problem is mine but to embarass my family is quite another matter.  My gayness and being sissy has nothing to do with her,  I think she has terrible gay issues she felt the need to expose other people deliberately, in order to balance her own dyfunctional family nuclues.

I don't get it.  How she know you're gay?  Did she see you being intimate with a man?  As for sissy, since you act like that then the whole neighborhood also can tell lar.

7 hours ago, Guest How rude!!! said:

My mom tried to reassured me that the neighbour was probably "joking" because my family knew what I was capable of, giving bad people two tight slap on their faces regardless of status.  I am not one who could be bullied or dealt with easily, especially when I felt vulnerable.  Now my mom tried to appease my anger.  No wonder my brother has stopped talking to me for months,  now I knew the reason.  The  old neighbout cut, she has crossed the line too far.  I am now slapping my pillow, to practice an ultimate lethal tight slap that will change her look.  What do you think?

No need for violence, son. Just put on a face mask lying in wait for her, and hug her when she passes by you! 😝 

10 hours ago, Guest How rude!!! said:

You think your brother stopped talking to you because you are gay???   Now you have another person to put in his place.  Talk to him,  confront him with the issue of his silence towards you.  Remind him that brothers should not be against each other.  If he asks you if you are really gay...  tell him that this none of his business.  You two are brothers, period!  And brothers should support each other!

3 hours ago, AFter8 said:

No need for violence, son. Just put on a face mask lying in wait for her, and hug her when she passes by you! 😝 

This is not a bad idea.  Guest How rude,  you should hug her with joy, and tell her that you have recognized her by "a woman that was a criminal in another place and then went into hiding"  (you invent a story that fits in Singapore).  Tell her that the neighborhood will be thrilled when they hear that she (this shrew) is this famous criminal. :lol:

Since she opened her cunt and exposed your gayness to your family, You expose your family jewel to her!

Instead of tit for tat, it's Cunt for cock.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, fab said:

Since she opened her cunt and exposed your gayness to your family, You expose your family jewel to her!

Instead of tit for tat, it's Cunt for cock.

😱😂🤣

Guest pre-judy
20 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Let's hope you don't find a sissy bf.  Imagine if the car battery died and both of you would have zero idea how to jumpstart your car. 

Being gay, you like to hit on silly stereotypes?

Probably most here would prefer a sissy bf to someone prejudiced and full of stereotypes....

Wouldn't wonder if you are the next where this neighbour auntie will knock on the door.

Guest How rude!!!
On 2/13/2020 at 2:01 PM, Innocentguy said:

Y yr brother stop talking to u? Do u look sissy or what? If u r ,yr family should knew this even before she brought this up isnt it?

My family adopted a no ask no tell policy.  That old sickly cunt neighbour

On 2/13/2020 at 7:51 PM, Ironrod said:

If it's a fact then there is nothing to be embrassed abt. U are being yourself and if that offends you.....ermm then maybe u should change?

I am not embarassed of myself.   I am angry when people tried to intrude into my personal space.  It was like telling the world that a certain person did not wash their underwears which is none of her concerns.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:34 PM, AFter8 said:

Hug a smell CB?  No way!!! I am going deliver her a slap with precision she will never forget.

Guest Superimposed Yourself
21 hours ago, Guest pre-judy said:

Being gay, you like to hit on silly stereotypes? Probably most here would prefer a sissy bf to someone prejudiced and full of stereotypes .... Wouldn't wonder if you are the next where this neighbour auntie will knock on the door.

FattChoy and Upshot are self-loathing older gays who support anti-gay right-wing politicians and activists. Just check out their comments on any political threads. They are accustomed to hiding in the closet and pretending to be straight for their entire lives, and remain deeply terrified of ever "rocking the boat" as the saying goes, and therefore cannot deal with the fact that a growing number of people in the younger generations are demanding full rights and equal recognition as part of a fair and just society.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.