Male HQ

Massage Precautionary Measures in light of COVID-19

p2468

There is no point of you asking such a question as providers can list all the things they have done but weather it is true, nobody can say. If you fear so much then you should avoid anything that can possibly expose you to infection until things have settled down. Had a massage in JB two weeks ago although I did not sanitize the face hole with antibacterial wipes, I did bring my own face towel for the face hole. Personally I think it should be fine as long as the therapist is not unwell  and generally people who are already unwell with flu will not go for massages in the first place. How to have massage with a runny nose or coughing? Massage scene in JB is quiet, many masseurs hanging around without clients. If towels are clean and the face hole is sanitized it should be relatively safe. What I am saying is  take your own precautions...

• G_M changed the title to Massage Precautionary Measures in light of COVID-19