Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

On 12/29/2019 at 11:28 PM, sexyxd said:

I think I'm one of the few rare CDs (wearing a Tees, short & tight skirt and sexy male underwear) that wishes to get sucked dry by CD admirers or straight/normal/bi guys. Till now I have about 6 weeks of load.. You can suck me dry for at least 2 times, with rest in between for me.

Anyone wishes to suck me dry, you can msg me at my Kik username: naturesoul8 Or you can msg me at my Telegram username: Nametank

Thanks.

I will suck you dry till the last drip of cum...

13 minutes ago, Cookieeee Monster said:

Had my first cum in my mouth recently, not so bad leh. Read some comments and noted every guy cum taste differently. Hmmmm... 

Of course! You are what you eat ! ~ :lol:

11 minutes ago, Cookieeee Monster said:

Ya lor a few guys already asked if they could cum in my mouth wor. Then I wasn't ready to have cum in my mouth lah but now.... Hehehehee different story liaooooo! 

You tried and loving it??  

3 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

3 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

I don’t know about loving it but it’s not as bad as i thought and if this gives my guys additional high why not! Wahahahahaaa it’s all about satisfying my guy lor! Heheheheheee 

5 minutes ago, Cookieeee Monster said:

Feeder... 哇!我乱了! Wahahahahaaa... i only suck and I don’t need ppl to suck me kind. So am I a feeder? Walau all these terms I damn bad lah!!!!

Feeder =the person who put his KKJ into his partner and cum inside the his mouth 

Feedee = the person who swallow his partners cum!~ 

You suck = sucker.

The person who get sucked =suckee ~

:lol:

1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

Feeder =the person who put his KKJ into his partner and cum inside the his mouth 

Feedee = the person who swallow his partners cum!~ 

You suck = sucker.

The person who get sucked =suckee ~

:lol:

I feedee then or i am s sucker.  DONE! Wahahahahaaa, thank you teacher!

15 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Really meh? I tot most prefer to cum in someone's mouth.

I don’t mind if the shoot over my face then I slowly lick the remaining off the head But some guys are scare to shoot in mouth. So a bit anti climax. Best is suck till the just cum into the mouth. 

2 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Why do some guys insisted to cum inside the mouth and some even want his cums to be swallow ?  Practicing safe sex means you have to wear condom during oral right ?

True about safe sex there. 

But in my opinion, I think it involves both party. If the feeling is mutual, oral can be done without condom. Can even cum in mouth n swallow. 

• G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic