Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was giving this guy a blowjob and when he was about to cum he thrusted his entire dick in my mouth and I choked on his semen. Not the best feeling in the world and definitely not sexy at all. From my force fed experience I would not want to swallow cum ever again.

so young look oredi drink cum ha?go n drink milk la u.lolx

I was giving this guy a blowjob and when he was about to cum he thrusted his entire dick in my mouth and I choked on his semen. Not the best feeling in the world and definitely not sexy at all. From my force fed experience I would not want to swallow cum ever again. 

I had a similar experience when I was younger, being held tight and force fed by an older guy.  His grip was tight as he has muscular arms.  I got choked by his cums.

Love it when two guys crave for each other's dicks and juices. Not in an animalistic way, but with at least some levels of sincere love-making.  :P 

I find that if its with someone whom you trust and is a friend (with benefits), that sense of natural crave feels healthy and longer-lasting even after ejaculation.

And of course...when if that person is able to have multiple-cums! BONUS!  :clap: 

When am relaxed and having time to myself, i use edging to build the momentum and allow portions of cum to flow, eating is absolutely in heaven.

Given much more time to stretch and soften, the sensation and climax of self-suck is beyond words...

Of course I would definitely appreciate someone who is clean, and practices personal hygiene, who is responsible with safe sex to become a cum-sucking buddy  :P 

Maybe 3? LOL

Guest Leah Mizuki

Love it when two guys crave for each other's dicks and juices. Not in an animalistic way, but with at least some levels of sincere love-making.  :P 

I find that if its with someone whom you trust and is a friend (with benefits), that sense of natural crave feels healthy and longer-lasting even after ejaculation.

And of course...when if that person is able to have multiple-cums! BONUS!  :clap: 

When am relaxed and having time to myself, i use edging to build the momentum and allow portions of cum to flow, eating is absolutely in heaven.

Given much more time to stretch and soften, the sensation and climax of self-suck is beyond words...

Of course I would definitely appreciate someone who is clean, and practices personal hygiene, who is responsible with safe sex to become a cum-sucking buddy  :P 

Maybe 3? LOL

if you want 3...i would like to try out..

• 2 weeks later...

I had tasted the sperm before in the past! As what I had known, different people produced different colour sperm, taste different too. I don't mind to taste the sperm except I never like the smell of the sperm. It was so raw that make me feel like vomiting. I had tasted & swallow sperm before, but based on who is that person that I am having sex with! I don't take any sperm from anyone! In fact, I know there are some older gay people, out there who enjoy taking sperm as well as urine! Gosh! 

I had tasted the sperm before in the past! As what I had known, different people produced different colour sperm, taste different too. I don't mind to taste the sperm except I never like the smell of the sperm. It was so raw that make me feel like vomiting. I had tasted & swallow sperm before, but based on who is that person that I am having sex with! I don't take any sperm from anyone! In fact, I know there are some older gay people, out there who enjoy taking sperm as well as urine! Gosh! 

Yes, all sperms smell raw and nauseating.  You won't feel like tasting it after smelling it.  Sperms are tasteless, except those of smokers which taste bitter.

• G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic