Male HQ

What are the best college life hacks?

Guest Harley

Guest Bad Ass
On 4/12/2020 at 9:50 AM, Guest Harley said:

What are the best college life hacks? I used my underwear several times before washing by flipping it.

Put mobile phone inside underwear and turn on vibration mode. Shiok.

Guest Guestq
On 4/12/2020 at 10:45 AM, Guest besthack said:

bring guys back to fuck for free instead of renting hotel

being in uni, most guys are in great body shape

Yup.  Back in uni I met this tall canoeing hunk who was on the mat in front of me in a yoga class and stripped his singlet off midway to reveal a toned muscle bod. 

Long story short, found out he was in my dorm, and we met up twice for dinner, drinks and chat.  Third time, we drank in my room and I seduced him.  He gave everything to me lol

Guest Try and see
17 hours ago, Guest Bad Ass said:

Put mobile phone inside underwear and turn on vibration mode. Shiok.

I tried it before.

Didn't work well as the phone's surface area is too big and the vibration is not that strong.

If you want a fairly strong vibrator for only $12, I can tell you where to get one. I bought it before. Works very well!

But must wait for circuit breaker to end first  😛

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, feedersmiracle said:

I still don't know how to cook instant noodles without fucking it up.

Just add the noodles into the pot, and add water. Make sure the water is such that you can completely submerge the noodles in it using a pair of chopsticks. 

If you cannot, either your pot is too small, or your water is not enough.

(Try not to use a very big pot cos you will need a lot of water, which takes more time to boil, and will make the noodles too soggy.)

Then add the seasonings, and olive oil or butter, and light soya sauce. Add an egg also. Turn on the fire. Periodically stir the pot so that all the items are mixed properly.

Flip the noodles around a few times so that it is cooked evenly.

Leave the fire on until the water bubbles.

Done!  😀

Guest Guest
On 4/14/2020 at 10:05 AM, Guest Guestq said:

Yup.  Back in uni I met this tall canoeing hunk who was on the mat in front of me in a yoga class and stripped his singlet off midway to reveal a toned muscle bod. 

Long story short, found out he was in my dorm, and we met up twice for dinner, drinks and chat.  Third time, we drank in my room and I seduced him.  He gave everything to me lol

Thats hot!

Guest Bad Ass
On 4/14/2020 at 10:10 AM, Guest Try and see said:

I tried it before.

Didn't work well as the phone's surface area is too big and the vibration is not that strong.

If you want a fairly strong vibrator for only $12, I can tell you where to get one. I bought it before. Works very well!

But must wait for circuit breaker to end first  😛

No need vibrator anymore. Lost interest to using a vibrator. I now prefer the real action to penetrate :P

Guest Maggie
On 4/14/2020 at 10:17 AM, Guest Try and see said:

Just add the noodles into the pot, and add water. Make sure the water is such that you can completely submerge the noodles in it using a pair of chopsticks. 

If you cannot, either your pot is too small, or your water is not enough.

(Try not to use a very big pot cos you will need a lot of water, which takes more time to boil, and will make the noodles too soggy.)

Then add the seasonings, and olive oil or butter, and light soya sauce. Add an egg also. Turn on the fire. Periodically stir the pot so that all the items are mixed properly.

Flip the noodles around a few times so that it is cooked evenly.

Leave the fire on until the water bubbles.

Done!  😀

But I have been taught to add noodle only after water is boiling. Otherwise noodle will not be al dental. Kind of soggy soft.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 5:43 AM, Guest Maggie said:

But I have been taught to add noodle only after water is boiling. Otherwise noodle will not be al dental. Kind of soggy soft.

Was taught the same thing too. But saw a guy on a TV neigbourhood cooking competition putting the instant noodles in cold water. TV host asked him about it. He said it would make noodles extra al dente. And it turned out to be true. I do that since. It turns out more al dente. 

Edited by yuquidam

• 1 year later...
Guest Curious

Do as many girls as possible, before you graduate and enter paradise filled with camouflaged men for the next two years, and get done by them verbally and physically. 

43 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Do as many girls as possible, before you graduate and enter paradise filled with camouflaged men for the next two years, and get done by them verbally and physically. 

And maybe mentally and even sexually... 

Since that is the time of high libido and frequent masturbation , set-up an onlyfans account so you get tips while you provide liveshow or a peepshow online, done with a mask on, dont show face or your uni 🙂

Strike it while your young. 

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Join some uni clubs and have fun making new friends. Try to be as open about your sexuality as comfort permits... especially with close friends. They may know of someone to match you with. Be courageous to try different modules outside of your discipline... stay in a hostel if that's possible and try to go on an exchange programme to gain world experience. 

Most importantly enjoy the journey along the way. Have a great college life!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.