Male HQ

What is the dumbest thing you have ever done.

Guest Harley

8 hours ago, Guest Harley said:

What is the dumbest thing you have ever done.

For you to ask such no bearing, irrelevant and dont know for what purpose here 

For me - to post this on your thread

Guest TheGoodDoctor

im not sure if this is the appropriate topic but i feel like i need to express my thoughts after long time of self reflection.

it's been 18 weeks since i had a flirty situation with my married colleague (i told my story in another forum before but it is closed already). we're really close during that time like he is doing me lots of favor and I was i-get-what-i-want mentality. i developed feelings and desire for him up to the point i get too demanding as if i am his girlfriend haha. To make the story short i acted immature and he got exhausted with our bromance. we had arguments and ignored each other. it's been weeks and weeks of awkward moments in the office cos we sitting behind each other. Lesson learned is I can never take the place of his wife and he dumped me lol. kidding asside for bromance situations it's like friendship over personal desires. It's too bad i choose the latter, i was really slutty and I lost a friend like him.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest TheGoodDoctor said:

im not sure if this is the appropriate topic but i feel like i need to express my thoughts after long time of self reflection.

it's been 18 weeks since i had a flirty situation with my married colleague (i told my story in another forum before but it is closed already). we're really close during that time like he is doing me lots of favor and I was i-get-what-i-want mentality. i developed feelings and desire for him up to the point i get too demanding as if i am his girlfriend haha. To make the story short i acted immature and he got exhausted with our bromance. we had arguments and ignored each other. it's been weeks and weeks of awkward moments in the office cos we sitting behind each other. Lesson learned is I can never take the place of his wife and he dumped me lol. kidding asside for bromance situations it's like friendship over personal desires. It's too bad i choose the latter, i was really slutty and I lost a friend like him.

Actually, that don't sound like the dumbest thing that you have every done. It sounds more like the smartest thing that HE has ever done... 

Guest TheGoodDoctor
18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

haha seems more like it!

Actually, that don't sound like the dumbest thing that you have every done. It sounds more like the smartest thing that HE has ever done... 

Guest Try and see
On 4/21/2020 at 12:50 PM, caindukker said:

Did some cum kissing back when I was young (18, 19yo). Will never do that again today. Haha. It used to turn me on, but I prefer safer acts nowadays. 

What exactly is cum kissing?

Guest Step Up

Deliberately stepping on an elderly woman feet, who stood behind me, when she tried to push me onto the bus, especially after I have just recovered from a bad sprained ankle.  Though she was outright rude unconsciously, there was no excuse for my behaviour.  I felt bad for treating an elderly lady like that.  It must have hurt her badly, but throughout the journey, she made a scene and let every passenger know that I am a bad guy

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Felching ~

Don't understand English, don't anyhow use! Want to act smart yet turned out to be so fucking stupid!  Kissing with cum all over your mouth is felching only for people with CB faces like yours. 

Felching is a sexual practice involving the act of orally sucking semen out of the vagina or anus of one's partner. https://www.definitions.net/definition/felching

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Don't understand English, don't anyhow use! Want to act smart yet turned out to be so fucking stupid!  Kissing with cum all over your mouth is felching only for people with CB faces like yours. 

Felching is a sexual practice involving the act of orally sucking semen out of the vagina or anus of one's partner. https://www.definitions.net/definition/felching

Haha now I have a follower ~ thanks but no thanks! ~ :lol:

Guest Andre

1. Years ago, wrote in an email to my arab customer:

"Here's wishing your loved ones and your good self a happy Eid Murtabak!"

2. I was conversing with a woman whose name was Kai Li, and her office was at Chai Chee. In my next email to her:

"Hi Chai Chee,"

3. I saw a fuckbuddy outside Kidzania at suntec and said hi. He turned white, and his wife and 2 kids emerged from within the kiddy park. Had no idea he was married with kids.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.