Male HQ

Vegan protein for body building

Guest Peteryou

• 1 month later...
Guest Plant pokemon

I’ve been using pea protein isolate from MyProtein! It does the job. Personally pea protein is better for me when compared to soy protein; soy protein causes my stomach to be bloated and uncomfortable. 

I have been drinking plant protein for the past 3 years and I tried almost everything. I highly recommend garden of life raw organic protein, unflavoured. Don’t go for the flavoured ones. Those have stevia. 

It doesn’t have any taste. But if you’re mixing it with flavoured bcaa, then this works. But you can definitely drink it plain like how I did. It mixes well compared to other plant proteins I tried. I chose this because it has a good mixture of plant protein, not just pea but a variety of other plants (I think there’s more than 10 varieties) . All organic means none of those harmful chemicals. Unflavoured means no sugar, no Sucralose, not even stevia. There’s no diary , no soy. There’s even probiotic, vitamin a,d,k and e with a good EAA profile. It’s really healthy, doesn’t cause breakouts, or bloating. The only thing is costs. Plant protein are usually more expensive compared to whey. 

On 6/25/2020 at 9:04 PM, Fitguy90 said:

I have been drinking plant protein for the past 3 years and I tried almost everything. I highly recommend garden of life raw organic protein, unflavoured. Don’t go for the flavoured ones. Those have stevia. 

It doesn’t have any taste. But if you’re mixing it with flavoured bcaa, then this works. But you can definitely drink it plain like how I did. It mixes well compared to other plant proteins I tried. I chose this because it has a good mixture of plant protein, not just pea but a variety of other plants (I think there’s more than 10 varieties) . All organic means none of those harmful chemicals. Unflavoured means no sugar, no Sucralose, not even stevia. There’s no diary , no soy. There’s even probiotic, vitamin a,d,k and e with a good EAA profile. It’s really healthy, doesn’t cause breakouts, or bloating. The only thing is costs. Plant protein are usually more expensive compared to whey. 

Thanks for the recommendation @Fitguy90

mky

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.