Male HQ

oversensitive when watching dramatic dramas

Guest oversensitive

Guest oversensitive

i spend weekends watching TV serials with my bf, and sometimes the show we watch I get very emotional and sensitive, to the extent i want to really give some of the bad or stupid characters a TIGHT SLAP, or sometimes i start to tear when i watch sad scenes

there was one drama i watched where the main character kept getting abused left and right, and i got so carried away that i crushed the plastic container for my dinner, my bf would hug me and tell me to calm down, one time got one scene that made so angry that my bf said he would tie me to the bed if i cannot control my emotions, he looked damn angry at me so i really kinda realised myself, and another time i got so affected and kept cursing at the bad character (actually that person was such a fucking bitch) when watching the drama that my bf told me to shut up and blow him if i was going to swear any further 

how do you control your emotions when watching these kind of drama? i'm usually calm and collected but my mood really swing badly when watching these stuff (not sure if related to star sign, as i'm Cancer)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.