Male HQ

I was forced upon at Fort Road Beach many years ago?

Guest guest

Guest guest

were u fellas ever forced upon?

this happened many years back. Was tanning in the buff at the infamous FRB. it was a weekday. so it was deserted, i presumed. i must have dozed off. i felt someone sitted beside touching me. i awoken abrubtly to see this huge dark-skinned fella towering over me. i signaled to him that i was not interested and pulled my towel to cover myself. he continued to touch me. i kept pushing his hand away. suddenly he yanked the towel away and threw it far away. i was shellshocked. i tried to get up. he pulled me back and sat on my legs. he was big sized. with one hand holding me back, he attacked my brother. i struggled to break free. i was scared shit. but worse my brother reacted and started to grow hard. i dun know why. he got turned on. his hands were so rough. and i meant sand-papered rough. and yet my brother became rock hard. his hand squeezed my brother's mushroom head until it turned purple. i was literally screaming. dun know screaming for pain or what becos it was electrifying. i was bucking like a wild horse and trying to get my brother free from his hand. his hand kept going around my brother's head like a corkscrew.

Dun know lasted for how long. eventually it was cum all over. his hands.his face. my body. but his hand still would not stop. i wanted to faint. it was so sensitive. he continued to fondle and my brother reacted again.....it was a nightmare. eventually i was left lying there, spent. i had to literally crawl into the water to wash myself.

come to think of it. i was lucky still. he did not attack me from behind. he was so big size. So was it consider rape? 

Guest 便宜賣

「得了便宜還賣乖」整句的意思就成了「得到了好處,還裝作吃虧受了委屈」。與粗俗的台語「爽假痛」相同的意思。

1 hour ago, Guest 便宜賣 said:

that's a bit fucked up to say. if someone is raped, you can't just tell them to count their blessing.

and male rape is something that can happen.

😲

精气过旺之错

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

18 minutes ago, Guest err said:

that's a bit fucked up to say. if someone is raped, you can't just tell them to count their blessing.

and male rape is something that can happen.

Yea that is a strange thing to say to the victim. 

Any sexual acts carried out that was not consented is sexual assault. 

• G_M changed the title to I was forced upon at Fort Road Beach many years ago?
Guest Without Lost, No Gain
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

So was it consider rape? 

In the world of a jungle, a meat lay bare will be subjected to prey.  Do you blame the naked meat or the prey?  

In your case, it was a non-consensus forced sex that was, by your definition, "electrifying" and nonetheless  a happy ending.  Whether you were mishandled, molested or hand-raped  and then days or months later,  when your life became empty of sex crave for men, would you then have hoped for the repeat of the incident?  If your answer is "Yes",  it is a windfall you still reminisce decades later here.  If your answer is "No", you are fucked "Good"!!!  What is your lost?     

4 hours ago, Guest 便宜賣 said:

I so agreed with you.   forced upon , I can only imagine that there is a gun on your neck ... otherwise can force one ah ?? 

If you can go sauna you are not that innocence ....... 

If he forced you and you let it be, it only tell me 2 things 

1.  U secretly enjoyed it 

2.  U didnt enjoyed it but you give in becoz he is your type 

3.  All of the above 

Just like the other stupid topic , how to cum in steam room and pretend innocence ! 

Some topics just dont make sense : 

Prostitute is virgin 
Tiger is vegetarian 

37 minutes ago, Guest Mary said:

I so agreed with you.   forced upon , I can only imagine that there is a gun on your neck ... otherwise can force one ah ?? 

If you can go sauna you are not that innocence ....... 

If he forced you and you let it be, it only tell me 2 things 

1.  U secretly enjoyed it 

2.  U didnt enjoyed it but you give in becoz he is your type 

3.  All of the above 

I cannot agree to this. It does not take much to dominate a person, be it physically or mentally. If he did not give consent, the perpetrator cannot continue and any sexual acts thereafter are deemed as sexual assault. If we can ask "may I borrow this or may I take this" from another person then why can't we ask for consent to engage in sexual acts? After all, taking something that does not belong to you without permission constitutes as stealing is it not?

As for sauna, it does not matter what the intent of the visit. He may be there to look for sex or he may be there to enjoy the facilities that is his business. But if he does not give consent to sexual acts, move on. No means no.

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

this happened many years back. Was tanning in the buff at the infamous FRB. it was a weekday. so it was deserted, i presumed. i must have dozed off. i felt someone sitted beside touching me. i awoken abrubtly to see this huge dark-skinned fella towering over me. i signaled to him that i was not interested and pulled my towel to cover myself. he continued to touch me. i kept pushing his hand away. suddenly he yanked the towel away and threw it far away. i was shellshocked. i tried to get up. he pulled me back and sat on my legs. he was big sized. with one hand holding me back, he attacked my brother. i struggled to break free. i was scared shit. but worse my brother reacted and started to grow hard. i dun know why. he got turned on. his hands were so rough. and i meant sand-papered rough. and yet my brother became rock hard. his hand squeezed my brother's mushroom head until it turned purple. i was literally screaming. dun know screaming for pain or what becos it was electrifying. i was bucking like a wild horse and trying to get my brother free from his hand. his hand kept going around my brother's head like a corkscrew.

Dun know lasted for how long. eventually it was cum all over. his hands.his face. my body. but his hand still would not stop. i wanted to faint. it was so sensitive. he continued to fondle and my brother reacted again.....it was a nightmare. eventually i was left lying there, spent. i had to literally crawl into the water to wash myself.

come to think of it. i was lucky still. he did not attack me from behind. he was so big size. So was it consider rape? 

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Thank you for sharing, the short answer is that it is rape. But please do not think in any way that it was your fault. 

Rape is simply when a sexual act is non-consensual. Someone who has obviously rejected these advances by pushing the other person's hand away, clearly does not consent to them. 

Just because someone is tanning naked, which is completely fine, it doesn't mean they want a stranger to have sex with them. It's not an open invitation. Put it this way, if you walk past an open-air event with a clear demarkation, and there's a buffet with a sign that says "for guests only", would you just eat from the buffet without being invited? No. Because you don't take what doesn't belong to you. If you said yes, then dude, you would be reported, and would get into trouble. 

1 hour ago, Guest Mary said:

Some topics just dont make sense : 

Prostitute is virgin 
Tiger is vegetarian 
Politician is honest.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Argued for the sake of argue .  Instead of looking at large, the livelihood of probability.  Instead quote the minority to support your arguement

Example : 10 people jumped from 20 floor all sure died.  Those argued for the sake will then said - no what , some might survive leh , but permanently disable or vegetable lor, but still survive what ..... like that dont need to make assumption in any research , especially in medical field, just quote , the only SURE thing under the sun is , u will die someday 

Guest Oh my

Did you get erections subsequently thinking about it? Many straight guys went crazy because of it. They could not get over having involuntary orgasms while being sexually assaulted eg in a jail. And they felt guilt and frustration fearing that they were not straight. 

Guest Guest didi

He’s upset maybe because that guy is not handsome and cute. He’s lying there naked to seduce a cute guy. But got a not so cute guy instead to rape him. Hence, he’s upset. 

if that guy is Super cute, he will be here to blow the trumpet though. By the way, cute guy to rape you is hard to find in Singapore! 

This reminds me someone posted almost the same article but the venue is different. He claimed that he is being raped in one of the gay sauna. 

12 hours ago, Guest guest said:

wow around which year was that?

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

25 minutes ago, cutejack said:

If fucked mouth means unnatural sex. 

If fUcked butT means 377A.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 6/22/2020 at 5:06 PM, cutejack said:

If fucked mouth means unnatural sex. 

This is very technical, as far as definition of rape is concerned under the law.

When you opened your mouth and suck a dick, it is unnatural sex.

When someone penetrates your mouth or anus with his dick, it is rape.  The act of penetration is rape.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...

Let's put it this way. There is a biological response and there is psychological/emotional response. 

Most guys with the right amount of stimulation on their genitalia will get aroused, even if they are not mentally aroused. Simple example is the morning erections most of us get when we wake up. Does this mean we are horny and want sex? No. It is simply a natural/biological response. Better yet, go observe a baby boy, when the parent is changing the diaper. You will see the baby boy having an erection. This is simply a physical response. 

Same thing in this case. The victim may be hard given the right stimulation physically, but mentally he is not interested and did not consent. Hence what happened to him is an assault. 

Regardless if the guy is a total hunk or the hunchback of Notre Dame, when someone says no, it means no. Non-consensual. 

Love. 

Guest Uncle
On 7/8/2020 at 8:13 PM, Guest crap story said:

what a crap story. Forced upon and still get hard on. after so many years still talking about it. Only fools will believe it!

Totally agree. Just read for killing boredom. Why so serious? 

Guest fortroadoldie
9 hours ago, Guest Pervertress said:

My fren used to go there, lie face down butt naked, let people f and ejaculate inside. Wanton slut, whore, tramp.

So many all like that. They're usually along the trails in a small clearing among the bushes. Some never even look at you, had eye patch and after fucking him in every position you want he will thank you.

Guest Guest

On 6/22/2020 at 3:28 PM, tyan said:

This reminds me someone posted almost the same article but the venue is different. He claimed that he is being raped in one of the gay sauna. 

This is the old thread in 2017 ... copied word for word from there. Funny to see some of the same old people playing SJW on both threads without realizing the similarity ...  😆 😆 😆 😆 Goes to show people's memory don't last more than 3-5 years, no matter how much they were being played like a fool before. 

Guest Uncle
50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This is the old thread in 2017 ... copied word for word from there. Funny to see some of the same old people playing SJW on both threads without realizing the similarity ...  😆 😆 😆 😆 Goes to show people's memory don't last more than 3-5 years, no matter how much they were being played like a fool before. 

Some people are desperately trying to keep this forum topic alive??? No one believes he's been forced upon lah. Just read, laugh aloud, make some silly remarks and move on. Besides its such a retarded topic... Putting my pet fish to sleep

• 4 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 12:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yep, they're absolute idiots.  They're the perpetually offended, and most of the time they get offended on behalf of someone else. Threads like these are idiot magnets to lure out the SJWs. Lol!!!!!!

Edited by FattChoy

On 6/22/2020 at 11:05 AM, repressednerd said:

I found this to be pretty common in the sauna though. Especially on nude night. 

I totally agree with you especially those sauna got big bed once you lay down you like a buffet spread. But you must be very firm and stand stood to your preference and reject politely.

23 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

I totally agree with you especially those sauna got big bed once you lay down you like a buffet spread. But you must be very firm and stand stood to your preference and reject politely.

Being forced upon is not uncommon in the saunas, especially for fresh meat who is new to the scene.  I had experienced my own and witnessed some along this odyssey of sauna visit.

4 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Yep, they're absolute idiots.  They're the perpetually offended, and most of the time they get offended on behalf of someone else. Threads like these are idiot magnets to lure out the SJWs. Lol!!!!!!

...errrrr... you mean "SJWs" like YOOOOOU...

Guest sorry wrong info
10 hours ago, tomcat said:

Very simple. If you did not give consent/permission, it is rape. 

Bullshit!

That was too simple.

Prior to 1 Jan 2020 there was no rape between two men, the rape section only covered straight sex meaning an offender to a female victim.

And the intercourse must have amounted to oral or anal sex.

Here what is described is just masturbation . maybe forced masturbation. That doesn't amount to any rape.

The whole story amounts to outrage to modesty. However, there was a judgment in 2017 or 2018 which concluded for men not having any modesty, so there is no outrage of modesty.

but after all it doesn't amount to rape as per the Penal Code of Singapore.

As the case happened before 1. Jan 2020 the molester cannot be charged with rape if it had been oral or penile penetration (but here it wasn't even that).

tomcat please look up the things before you come out with such posts and misleading the guys here.

Rape

Under section 375 of the Penal Code, a man will be guilty of rape if he has vaginal, oral or anal sex with:

• Any woman without her consent; or
  • A girl under 14 years old, regardless of whether she had given her consent.

If the girl was between 14 and 16 years old, the man (regardless of age) can be found guilty of rape only if he had sex with her without her consent. If the sex was consensual, then the man can only be found guilty of having sex with a minor between 14 years old and 16 years old (as discussed above).

As of 1 January 2020, the rape offence also covers male victims. A man can also be found guilty of rape if he has oral or anal sex with:

• Another person (whether male or female) without their consent;
  • Another person (whether male or female) under 14 years old, regardless of whether they had given their consent.

Molest (Outrage of Modesty)

Molest is prosecuted as the offence of outrage of modesty in Singapore when it involves criminal force, pursuant to section 354 of the Penal Code.

On 12/12/2020 at 9:13 AM, fab said:

Force = rape = criminal offence = 999

Under the law, Rape only occurred when there is penetration of the sexual organ in the anus or mouth, be it with force, threat or a date rape.  Other than that, any force applied without the act of penetration is classified as "sexual assault". 

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Under the law, Rape only occurred when there is penetration of the sexual organ in the anus or mouth, be it with force, threat or a date rape.  Other than that, any force applied without the act of penetration is classified as "sexual assault". 

Think you left out, VAGINA, WITHOUT CONSENT and USED OF DRUG. :P Last thing you want someone here read this, who goes rape someone and claim it's okay according to LeanMature as he never mentioned Vagina also can not rape and using drugs to sedate them for sex. LOL

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.