Male HQ

Someone who has a bf but I still think of him

Guest hello

Guest hello

We met through this forum. 

First time went out was at macs after my gym. 

We took a short walk around a nearby park after that. 

We really got on so well. 

Second time we went out. 

We made out for the first time. 

It was a stormy night, and I tried to show you how much I liked you.

Our third time out didn't go so well. 

We stopped talking for awhile, but soon reconnected again. 

However, shortly after, you wanted to stop talking because of guilt to your bf. 

Just wanted to let you know that I am still thinking of you. 

And would be happy to pick up where we left off.

31 minutes ago, Guest hello said:

Second time we went out. 

He got bf so how to pick up?

• G_M changed the title to Someone who has a bf but I still think of him
Guest hello
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

He got bf so how to pick up?

Actually I got tell him that I do not mind just to have a fwb relationship with him.

I didn't need him to leave his boyfriend to be with me.

But I think he is decent enough to not want to make use of me and cheat on his bf at the same time. 

Sigh, decent guys are so rare, but shitty ones are everywhere. 

Some people just fuck a couple of times. 

They want novelty. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest hello
20 minutes ago, fab said:

Some people just fuck a couple of times. 

They want novelty. 

might also be true that he is tired of me. lol. but well, it was nice while it lasted ba.

14 hours ago, Guest hello said:

Actually I got tell him that I do not mind just to have a fwb relationship with him.

But I think he is decent enough to not want to make use of me and cheat on his bf at the same time. 

Think just let things go its "natural" way ba. Each time he wants to "steal eat" just meet since you like him so much. But don't think of anything more. And don't in the least think he is such a decent guy. He has already cheated on his bf with you alone, time and again. What makes you think that he is not also cheating on his bf with other guys? Decent? Sorry to say that "SHITTY" is the correct word - not for cheating but for pretending to be decent when he is obviously not. For pretending to be decent when he is just tired of a fun buddy and in need of variety? 🙄

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Truth
7 hours ago, Guest hello said:

Omg pls, ur initial statement shows that you want to have a relationship with you. Now claiming to have just a fwb? Trust me, once u get into fwb u will move towards a loving relationship. Then things get complicated.

How come all my friends' bf so serious one? Nobody's bf has hugged me so far. But I think if I have your (so sexy) bod maybe got chance. ...hiaaaaz🤓

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

Sometimes it's just the lust. If my friend's bf hugged me or something (because he's playful) and I got hard, I'll later go home and jerk off then the feeling will be gone. :ph34r:

Edited by yuquidam

On 6/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, Guest hello said:

Second time we went out. 

This sounds silly and you sound innocent. At the same time, you also sound like the typical 小三. The whole "I don't mind you got bf, I still think about you" thing bla bla..

Why would you even start developing something serious in the first place, when you know he got a bf? 

If it was meant to be just NSA fling form the beginning, then keep it that way. Sometimes I just think that some people always make Love an overstatement.

Maybe he's just into quick fun outside his relationship then keep a distance afterwards, like many married men have fun outside but at the end of the day they still have to go back to the wife and family.

For you as well, should be realistic and move on, find a worthwhile relationship if that's what you want. If wanna have fun, do like an adult also lor.  Don't still expect more out of this situation.

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest hello
2 hours ago, wkayz said:

This sounds silly and you sound innocent. At the same time, you also sound like the typical 小三. The whole "I don't mind you got bf, I still think about you" thing bla bla..

Why would you even start developing something serious in the first place, when you know he got a bf? 

If it was meant to be just NSA fling form the beginning, then keep it that way. Sometimes I just think that some people always make Love an overstatement.

Maybe he's just into quick fun outside his relationship then keep a distance afterwards, like many married men have fun outside but at the end of the day they still have to go back to the wife and family.

For you as well, should be realistic and move on, find a worthwhile relationship if that's what you want. If wanna have fun, do like an adult also lor.  Don't still expect more out of this situation.

yeah, i dont expect much la. just leaving this note out here. if he reads it, we can see where to take this. if not, also never mind. i will be somebody elses xiao san HAHA jkjk.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest hey
On 6/28/2020 at 5:45 PM, Guest hello said:

yeah, i dont expect much la. just leaving this note out here. if he reads it, we can see where to take this. if not, also never mind. i will be somebody elses xiao san HAHA jkjk.

Tried finding you on telegram but you aren't there anymore...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.