Male HQ

What do you think about those Chinese videos on twitter where man fucked their drunk acquaintances?

Guest Heylloooo

Just take it as it’s staged. Other than that, the idea of molesting someone’s asleep is hot, no? Lol

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest Vedio

I know right.

Recently I'm very interested in these China Live Cams because some of those uncles look just like me.

I do those same things that you'll never talk about, let alone getting on cam for people to watch.

Some of those naughty things they do to uncles, I 've actually been done to myself. It all seemed so personal to me.

In fact, years ago I've also been to Shenzhen Lychee Garden( they have plenty of real lychee trees there), where I was picked up and gang banged right by the lotus pond. Exactly like what some of those outdoor sex videos showed. It's so surreal.

One thing for sure, now China is a totally shameless country. They'll even use money to buy straight uncles and fuck them on cam to collect hongbaos. Those painfully helpless expressions in these uncle faces is more popular than the close-up of his ass. I've been treated like that too. But of course I'll never dare to let anybody else see. Except that the hotel room will have a floor to wall mirror for showing me what I'm being treated. It's so surreal that big strapping guy like me being bullied by them.

Luckily those times there's no live cam.

Still, the outdoor fun in China is so prevalent, there's plenty of parks and forests that I explored and got naked. Someone even brought me to a  nudists outdoor river swimming spot for sex with his friends there. Unfortunately, I don't know how to find it on my own.

Stage.

No matter how 1 is drunk, he will be a tad sober. Unless he's been drugged. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
1 hour ago, wkayz said:

Just take it as it’s staged. Other than that, the idea of molesting someone’s asleep is hot, no? Lol

I remember my friend sharing this with me, so I pretended to be shocked by seeing such a video. But later go home and try to download the video, even if I know it's staged.

Ah, this is on the twitter profile: 几百部米资源在线观看,上百GB的资源下载,非原创,集美们出门在外千万小心,不要贪杯哦

GB is the date-rape drug, you won't know what happen to you.

1 minute ago, cutejack said:

Cant u see that the drunk guys hole is oredi widely open? Guess he is not str8 n not gay top too. Lol

You very experienced, hole wide wide

Just now, hornygaybtm said:

Why must drug ah? Just say wan poke can liao ma...

Because not many want to get poke if you directly ask them. When drunk they more vulnerable ma ~

3 hours ago, Guest Vedio said:

I know right.

Recently I'm very interested in these China Live Cams because some of those uncles look just like me.

I do those same things that you'll never talk about, let alone getting on cam for people to watch.

Some of those naughty things they do to uncles, I 've actually been done to myself. It all seemed so personal to me.

In fact, years ago I've also been to Shenzhen Lychee Garden( they have plenty of real lychee trees there), where I was picked up and gang banged right by the lotus pond. Exactly like what some of those outdoor sex videos showed. It's so surreal.

One thing for sure, now China is a totally shameless country. They'll even use money to buy straight uncles and fuck them on cam to collect hongbaos. Those painfully helpless expressions in these uncle faces is more popular than the close-up of his ass. I've been treated like that too. But of course I'll never dare to let anybody else see. Except that the hotel room will have a floor to wall mirror for showing me what I'm being treated. It's so surreal that big strapping guy like me being bullied by them.

Luckily those times there's no live cam.

Still, the outdoor fun in China is so prevalent, there's plenty of parks and forests that I explored and got naked. Someone even brought me to a  nudists outdoor river swimming spot for sex with his friends there. Unfortunately, I don't know how to find it on my own.

I have been to china tour too. But I never encountered all these leh. How u encounter them?

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Because not many want to get poke if you directly ask them. When drunk they more vulnerable ma ~

When drunk, their legs automatic channel V.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Vedio
1 hour ago, tyan said:

I have been to china tour too. But I never encountered all these leh. How u encounter them?

Last time there were plenty of gay websites in China detailing the various gay places complete with maps. Now it's mostly gone except some still with outdated information.

I'm glad I caught this phase of China gay development. They were totally wild and uninhibited just as I like it. Now they're moving to cam, they're still unbelievably obscene.

So those who question whether it's staged or not, missed the point. They have done worse worse things without blinking an eye. Some are staged, some are not. The Chinese nowadays are totally shameless, they'll do whatever to get hongbaos. Using GB or whatever is nothing to them. 

That's why I followed the advise of the websites, never bring much money and never look like you're rich. They'll fuck and rob you by the blink of an eye. 

I always dress shabby and acted local. There are so many dialects in China, they won't think you're not local from your accent. Only then they're unguarded around you and show you their inner circle.

What better way to integrate with them than to get gang bang by them. After that it's like there's no more secrets between us. I even stayed in those ¥10 to ¥20 workers hostel by sharing with them without registration, they were not that strict then since it's not exactly legal. It's for farm workers to stay while hunting for jobs. So everybody's background was so shady.

13 hours ago, Guest Heylloooo said:

I mean isn't it considered rape? Why would these men upload their crime onto social media with their victims' face fully shown lol.

Assuming it wasn't staged like others have mentioned, it's rape. Yikes. Pretty horrifying.  

There're all sorts of people in this world.. sigh..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.