Male HQ

Any crossdresser, sissy and trans that can host

Small sized (and a little chubby) semi-passable chi CD 20+ looking for mature 40+ daddy for light fun (hj/makeout/cuddles/spanking etc.) Can't host but ok for public, can do full CD (wig/makeup), and roleplay in different outfits DM me with age/stats/your interests! 🙂 Very shy/busy so might take a while to reply!

Chat first then we meet 😆

Edited by charala

Anyone into some kidnap roleplay fun, when i dress as schoolgirl uniform, you came to my office, get me tied up and mouth taped and start to molest/ tease tickle me and rub and  jerk off your cum endlessly. Not into sex, anal, being poke, and blowjob u. Keen can pm me telegram @Sky9770 we discuss there. Let me know what u have in mind senerio from start to end.

3 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

anyone working / outside tonight? 

On 2/14/2024 at 10:29 AM, jOaNnE_CD said:

~

On 2/13/2024 at 4:05 PM, asianboyy said:

I like to dress up and blindfolded. Door unlock. Help yourself in and molest me all you want. No oral/anal. U can j/o and cum over my body. I can hj for u or fxxk between my thighs. I can host in east. We can arrange

On 2/5/2024 at 8:01 AM, Vernacd85 said:

Where all the daddies :) I’m free today for some play @Vee8885

On 2/3/2024 at 9:52 AM, SluttyBoy said:

any daddies wanna get me? 

hosting at woodlands 😉 22 / 168 / 65 looking for bad wolves 😏

On 2/3/2024 at 3:02 AM, sissy lola said:

Any dom daddies wanna make me a real bitch?

On 1/26/2024 at 4:56 PM, XiiaoSky said:

Anyone into some kidnap roleplay fun, when i dress as schoolgirl uniform, you came to my office, get me tied up and mouth taped and start to molest/ tease tickle me and rub and  jerk off your cum endlessly. Not into sex, anal, being poke, and blowjob u. Keen can pm me telegram @Sky9770 we discuss there. Let me know what u have in mind senerio from start to end.

On 1/25/2024 at 12:05 AM, LaSenzaFan said:

Weekend? 

On 1/23/2024 at 11:30 PM, charala said:

Small sized (and a little chubby) semi-passable chi CD 20+ looking for mature 40+ daddy for light fun (hj/makeout/cuddles/spanking etc.) Can't host but ok for public, can do full CD (wig/makeup), and roleplay in different outfits DM me with age/stats/your interests! 🙂 Very shy/busy so might take a while to reply!

Chat first then we meet 😆

On 1/17/2024 at 7:18 PM, jaslyn said:

Booked.

On 1/13/2024 at 3:21 AM, SluttyBoy said:

Hello! Text me up! 
Telegram me @sluttybryansg

Hey ladies... Daddy wants to meet all of u, like a nice party... Keen?

Anyone into roleplay fun when my door is unlock at my office while im wearing jp schoolgirl uniform, you sneak into my office and saw me sleeping, you tape my mouth and tied me up asking me not to move and start molesting and teasing me rubbing your dick at me and oil me and shoot yr cum all over my uniform endlessly. Keen pm me @Sky9770 telegram. Share with me senerio start to end u have in mind:)