Male HQ

Any crossdresser, sissy and trans that can host

23 hours ago, Buttinthongs said:

Up for anything, role plays or kinks. 
Place available tomorrow. Pm me! 
33 sg local chn with a lovely bubble ass and smooth body.

pm me here or line: dailygrinders

Small sized and slightly chubby Chi CD here keen for the above! No anal but would love to tease/get daddy hard. i can help you JO or you can do it yourself 🙂 Unable to host! 

8 hours ago, jOaNnE_CD said:

CD here can host tml Friday, 29 March from 7 am till 31 March, Sunday until 2 pm at Bukit Panjang. Hopes tO be gangbanged by 4-5 guys ~

And you are asking for money for your service ? 

So difficult to find a feminizer in Singapore… 😔

For me I enjoy the process of another guy feminising me and making me a sissy. That’s including things like supervising me shave my entire body smooth, pick out and put on me girly sissy clothes, cage my useless little nub up, and make me wear cute make up. 

But they, they only want me to suck their cock and let them cum in my mouth. The end. 

How boring… 🥱 

Edited by cagedsissy
4 hours ago, cagedsissy said:

So difficult to find a feminizer in Singapore… 😔

For me I enjoy the process of another guy feminising me and making me a sissy. That’s including things like supervising me shave my entire body smooth, pick out and put on me girly sissy clothes, cage my useless little nub up, and make me wear cute make up. 

But they, they only want me to suck their cock and let them cum in my mouth. The end. 

How boring… 🥱 

IKR!!! 

i want to get pounded and get cummed on and IN   while my cosplay clothes are still on. 

And if you think that's only for 1 person, no i fantasize multiple people unloading on and in... 

3 hours ago, LaSenzaFan said:

IKR!!! 

i want to get pounded and get cummed on and IN   while my cosplay clothes are still on. 

And if you think that's only for 1 person, no i fantasize multiple people unloading on and in... 

don’t get me started on those who wanna start with removing the cute dress and panties :)