Male HQ

Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM

On 3/18/2022 at 11:10 AM, HappyGoLucky06 said:

I’m hosting an edging/milking session today afternoon till 6pm. Anyone keen pm me. 

Provide your stats and tele ID 

wow... Uncle KFC director hosting an edging milking then take your bird to go Fried like chicken.... tasty new little chicky KFC... haahhaha... 

sadly all Singapore, no Malaysia Edger and Milker...

On 3/21/2022 at 2:57 PM, theclicksix said:

Interested to be edged? I'm hosting this weekend. To apply, send me a DM at Telegram @milkingforfun with a clear body pic. Prefer slim, lean or muscular, local Chn or Mly. Hosting at central.

Tele @MilkingForFun is a time waster never respond and reply messages. Fake account.... his Tele Name is Carl.... Careful...  But mine is Malaysia one.... careful...

On 3/21/2022 at 3:06 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Tele @MilkingForFun is a time waster never respond and reply messages. Fake account.... his Tele Name is Carl.... Careful...  But mine is Malaysia one.... careful...

I have responded. I’m based in Singapore, you’re based in Malaysia. How would I edge you? I have responded to you politely. It’s unfortunate we see such people here.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:24 PM, theclicksix said:

I have responded. I’m based in Singapore, you’re based in Malaysia. How would I edge you? I have responded to you politely. It’s unfortunate we see such people here.

I only know that Tele ID last time send him few messages, but never reply until now. And that time he say he is in KL Malaysia and he asked for me tele.

Anyway, you are Singapore, meaning that is not you lo. Meaning someone using your ID.

But anyway, good luck hosting, SG sure easy and amny people will join your group.

I would suggest you to get your facts right before accusing others, especially in a public setting. I’ve not been to KL ever since COVID hit us. I know you’re seeking to be edged or seek to edge, and I wish you the best of luck. Try to be nicer to others next time, and maybe they’ll give you a chance. Have a good day.

On 3/21/2022 at 4:33 PM, theclicksix said:

I would suggest you to get your facts right before accusing others, especially in a public setting. I’ve not been to KL ever since COVID hit us. I know you’re seeking to be edged or seek to edge, and I wish you the best of luck. Try to be nicer to others next time, and maybe they’ll give you a chance. Have a good day.

Thanks for wishing, same to you have a nice session and fun.

No need suggest as what I say is what happened in real and about the Carl with Telegram ID @MilkingForFun about 2-3 years ago which not even started Covid.

And not talking about @theclicksix and there is no point talking about someone that is in Singapore where we not in same country. 

No need reply or respond anymore. put a full stop here. Have a nice day.