Male HQ

Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM

Anybody seek edging?Will tie u to bed , spread-eagle and edge u slowly  with blindfold(ur choice)
Edge only,no sex .

Pm me 
I host at cck condo
P/s: the display pic is my regular edgee , not me 
Telegram : bigboss2046

Since my last post here, I received a few dm and one dm caught my immediate attention: he has great stats and we seem to hit off well. Let’s call him O.

O and I started messaging on his kinks and it was nice when he shared with me that he’s leaking precum from our text exchange. We got into quite a last minute arrangement to meet up cos I was super keen to meet him up after trading fp. O has this boyish guai guai look that just make me want to “capture” him and make him helpless while I edge.

When O reached my place, I felt that the fp didn’t do him justice. He was much more cuter than I expected. He was also super shy and nervous which add on to my excitement. I ordered him to remove his top and I was welcome by a tanned toned bod. I knew he was toned but I was not expecting the nice tan and his slightly pointed nipples definitely look inviting. Knowing that he was nervous, I wanted to distract so I reached out and place his nipples between my fingers giving it a gentle rub. O moaned under my touch and I know he’s approving my approach. Decided to play with his sensitive nipples abit more and watching him throw his head back enjoying the touch.

I am always appreciative of a nice moan and this is like music to me, encouraging me to do more. I quickly move on to remove his shorts and underwear and to my surprise, he was totally hairless. His groin was smooth to the touch and I was greeted by his leaking 6” thick uncut cock. He was definitely not lying when he said that he leak easily and he produced a lot of precum. I used one finger and try to coat his cockhead with his precum. O was not expecting that and he started moaning even louder and try to stop me. I ignored him and asked if it was not good enough. He got shy and whispered that it was intense. I was just thinking abt how to let him enjoy without him disturbing me and then he whispered again : “Can you handcuff me so that I am helpless?” I LOVE his proposal, took out the handcuffs and tied both his hands together. Now that he can’t stop me, I make him sit on the bed as I started stroking him gently with my right hand while my left hand was busy giving the right amount of attention to both nipples. I think the sensation got even better for him and he started to plead me to go slower for fear that he may cum any time now. I decided to shift my attention to his smooth bod and run my hands up and down his bod. I got him to lay down so I can lift his legs to feel his ass and damn his hole was smooth af as well. I then run my finger across his hole and that got him to jerk, letting out a soft moan. I know that he was getting weak from all the sensation given that his cock was rock hard and there was a nice puddle of precum on his abs. 

- End of part 1 - 

Writing this cos O wanted to see if I can tempt him to meet again. HAHA

54 minutes ago, WesK_Sg said:

Since my last post here, I received a few dm and one dm caught my immediate attention: he has great stats and we seem to hit off well. Let’s call him O.

O and I started messaging on his kinks and it was nice when he shared with me that he’s leaking precum from our text exchange. We got into quite a last minute arrangement to meet up cos I was super keen to meet him up after trading fp. O has this boyish guai guai look that just make me want to “capture” him and make him helpless while I edge.

When O reached my place, I felt that the fp didn’t do him justice. He was much more cuter than I expected. He was also super shy and nervous which add on to my excitement. I ordered him to remove his top and I was welcome by a tanned toned bod. I knew he was toned but I was not expecting the nice tan and his slightly pointed nipples definitely look inviting. Knowing that he was nervous, I wanted to distract so I reached out and place his nipples between my fingers giving it a gentle rub. O moaned under my touch and I know he’s approving my approach. Decided to play with his sensitive nipples abit more and watching him throw his head back enjoying the touch.

I am always appreciative of a nice moan and this is like music to me, encouraging me to do more. I quickly move on to remove his shorts and underwear and to my surprise, he was totally hairless. His groin was smooth to the touch and I was greeted by his leaking 6” thick uncut cock. He was definitely not lying when he said that he leak easily and he produced a lot of precum. I used one finger and try to coat his cockhead with his precum. O was not expecting that and he started moaning even louder and try to stop me. I ignored him and asked if it was not good enough. He got shy and whispered that it was intense. I was just thinking abt how to let him enjoy without him disturbing me and then he whispered again : “Can you handcuff me so that I am helpless?” I LOVE his proposal, took out the handcuffs and tied both his hands together. Now that he can’t stop me, I make him sit on the bed as I started stroking him gently with my right hand while my left hand was busy giving the right amount of attention to both nipples. I think the sensation got even better for him and he started to plead me to go slower for fear that he may cum any time now. I decided to shift my attention to his smooth bod and run my hands up and down his bod. I got him to lay down so I can lift his legs to feel his ass and damn his hole was smooth af as well. I then run my finger across his hole and that got him to jerk, letting out a soft moan. I know that he was getting weak from all the sensation given that his cock was rock hard and there was a nice puddle of precum on his abs. 

- End of part 1 - 

Writing this cos O wanted to see if I can tempt him to meet again. HAHA

O was happy with the facts I shared and wanted to make sure I continue so here’s part 2.

I scoped up the precum on O’s abs and used it to coat his hard cock. He was trying so hard to control his moaning as I stroked him gently. Then I took out some oil and coated my fingers with it. Using the oil as lube, I started to hold his cock and use 1 finger to rub it softly across his slit. This is when O started losing it and made low loud sounds on how close he is. I stopped doing it and used my finger to form a O to just massage his sensitive cockhead. It was a different sensation for him as I shifted the focus from the tip of the cockhead to the whole cockhead now. He was between begging me to stop and asking me to continue. I love how his mind is totally confused on what he wanted and I decided to make it more intense.

I started blowing air on his sensitive nipples to distract the sensation from his cock and his nipples got hard. Then I asked him nicely : “Can I lick your nipples?” And O just nodded with his eyes closed but I was like I am not sure if I got the right msg. “Can you say to me what you want?” And he went like “YES” so I lean over and give his nipple a slow lick. Knowing that the high sensation may set him off, I stopped touching his cock and focus on just licking and sucking his sensitive nipples. O try to struggle and free his sensitive nipples from my mouth but his hands were handcuffed and I was pinning him down to make sure there’s no escape from my mouth. Then I decided to enhance it further by licking on one nipple and rolling the other one between 2 fingers. By then, O was moaning non-stop and started leaking lots of precum again. In between the nipple play, O asked “Can you make me cum now? And I was like “I need to have my fair share of fun and I am not done with you.”

Recalling how sensitive O’s ass was to my touch earlier on, I started to wonder if his balls would be sensitive too and I went like “Shd I lick your balls?” Immediately I got a “YES” from O and I know that he must be feeling high from all the sensation. Not wanting to miss a chance to lick his smooth balls, I went down and started licking his balls while gently massaging his cockhead with 2 fingers. Then I try to put his balls into my mouth and give it a gentle suck. Soon the room was also filled with my sucking sound and his moans. I was so into sucking both his balls and jerking him at the same time that I nearly caused him to cum. Luckily I was able to control myself and stopped giving him too much pleasure. With the intent to enhance his experience, I started by playing his balls with my tongue and then used my left hand to pinch his right nipple, when his moans get louder, I moved on to wrap his cock with my right hand and give it a slow jerk. By now, O was in a world of his own and can’t hear whatever I said to him. I had no choice but to stop whatever I am doing to get his attention. Then he asked weakly “I need to cum now, PLEASE!”

I looked at the time and it’s less than an hour, so I am like - “I was promised at least an hour of edging so don’t try to cheat on the timing.” With that in mind, I started to switch between jerking him slightly faster and sudden stop to give O the frustration of so close to cumming but not able to do so. After 15 min of such torture, I looked at O and asked “How do you like to cum?” O just gave me the blank look and replied “Anything as long you let me cum.” It was so appealing to me that he became so submissive over the session. I told him that since you are such a good boi, let me try to play with your nipple, suck on your balls and jerk you at the same time so you get to cum. His eyes brighten up at my suggestion and thought that he finally get to cum. I started doing all that at once and when I sense he was close, I stopped everything and asked “oh ya, I didn’t hear back from you if this is what you want.” At this point, O totally lost it and started begging “PLEASE LET ME CUM, I would be good!” Happy with his reply, I started again with the nipple play and sucking off his balls. When I hear his moaning getting louder, I grab his cock with my right hand and started stroking him gently before jerking him off to a faster pace. Within a few seconds, he was groaning and shooting his cum all over his tanned abs. 

- The End -

4 hours ago, WesK_Sg said:

O was happy with the facts I shared and wanted to make sure I continue so here’s part 2.

I scoped up the precum on O’s abs and used it to coat his hard cock. He was trying so hard to control his moaning as I stroked him gently. Then I took out some oil and coated my fingers with it. Using the oil as lube, I started to hold his cock and use 1 finger to rub it softly across his slit. This is when O started losing it and made low loud sounds on how close he is. I stopped doing it and used my finger to form a O to just massage his sensitive cockhead. It was a different sensation for him as I shifted the focus from the tip of the cockhead to the whole cockhead now. He was between begging me to stop and asking me to continue. I love how his mind is totally confused on what he wanted and I decided to make it more intense.

I started blowing air on his sensitive nipples to distract the sensation from his cock and his nipples got hard. Then I asked him nicely : “Can I lick your nipples?” And O just nodded with his eyes closed but I was like I am not sure if I got the right msg. “Can you say to me what you want?” And he went like “YES” so I lean over and give his nipple a slow lick. Knowing that the high sensation may set him off, I stopped touching his cock and focus on just licking and sucking his sensitive nipples. O try to struggle and free his sensitive nipples from my mouth but his hands were handcuffed and I was pinning him down to make sure there’s no escape from my mouth. Then I decided to enhance it further by licking on one nipple and rolling the other one between 2 fingers. By then, O was moaning non-stop and started leaking lots of precum again. In between the nipple play, O asked “Can you make me cum now? And I was like “I need to have my fair share of fun and I am not done with you.”

Recalling how sensitive O’s ass was to my touch earlier on, I started to wonder if his balls would be sensitive too and I went like “Shd I lick your balls?” Immediately I got a “YES” from O and I know that he must be feeling high from all the sensation. Not wanting to miss a chance to lick his smooth balls, I went down and started licking his balls while gently massaging his cockhead with 2 fingers. Then I try to put his balls into my mouth and give it a gentle suck. Soon the room was also filled with my sucking sound and his moans. I was so into sucking both his balls and jerking him at the same time that I nearly caused him to cum. Luckily I was able to control myself and stopped giving him too much pleasure. With the intent to enhance his experience, I started by playing his balls with my tongue and then used my left hand to pinch his right nipple, when his moans get louder, I moved on to wrap his cock with my right hand and give it a slow jerk. By now, O was in a world of his own and can’t hear whatever I said to him. I had no choice but to stop whatever I am doing to get his attention. Then he asked weakly “I need to cum now, PLEASE!”

I looked at the time and it’s less than an hour, so I am like - “I was promised at least an hour of edging so don’t try to cheat on the timing.” With that in mind, I started to switch between jerking him slightly faster and sudden stop to give O the frustration of so close to cumming but not able to do so. After 15 min of such torture, I looked at O and asked “How do you like to cum?” O just gave me the blank look and replied “Anything as long you let me cum.” It was so appealing to me that he became so submissive over the session. I told him that since you are such a good boi, let me try to play with your nipple, suck on your balls and jerk you at the same time so you get to cum. His eyes brighten up at my suggestion and thought that he finally get to cum. I started doing all that at once and when I sense he was close, I stopped everything and asked “oh ya, I didn’t hear back from you if this is what you want.” At this point, O totally lost it and started begging “PLEASE LET ME CUM, I would be good!” Happy with his reply, I started again with the nipple play and sucking off his balls. When I hear his moaning getting louder, I grab his cock with my right hand and started stroking him gently before jerking him off to a faster pace. Within a few seconds, he was groaning and shooting his cum all over his tanned abs. 

- The End -

This so much better .. well done o

Private & Intimate Group Milking Session

I'm hosting a small group (max 4 pax) session to edge and milk guys. Blindfold during the session will be mandatory to protect your identity from other participants. In the safe and controlled venue, you get to explore your fantasies with other like minded bros. Every inch of your body gets to be explored sensually. 

Event Info

Date: 31 March 2024 

Venue: Central 

Criteria for participation: 

Body type: Lean, Muscular or Skinny

Send me a pm to initiate your interest. 

Open to all races. 

On 3/19/2024 at 6:02 AM, bigboss said:

Anybody seek edging?Will tie u to bed , spread-eagle and edge u slowly  with blindfold(ur choice)
Edge only,no sex .

Pm me 
I host at cck condo

He always post but ignore u when you send him message lol, stop wasting everyone time seriously

Edge only,no sex .

Pm me 
I host at cck condo

Edge only,no sex .

Pm me 
I host at cck condo

•  
  •  
On 3/27/2024 at 12:35 AM, sksksk said:

He always post but ignore u when you send him message lol, stop wasting everyone time seriously

Actually he replied me before, however his photo he sent seems to be ages ago or very low quality… I went once, actually he looks older in real life

On 3/23/2024 at 3:33 PM, WesK_Sg said:

- The End -

Hi O, if you are reading this, I can also edge you, good to try different edger hahahah 

Edge only,no sex .

Pm me 
I host at cck condo

Edge only,no sex .

Pm me 
I host at cck condo

Edge only,no sex .

Pm me 
I host at cck condo

On 3/23/2024 at 8:33 PM, Balestier said:

This so much better .. well done o

On 3/23/2024 at 3:33 PM, WesK_Sg said:

- The End -

Such a nice story. As I read it, I got so hard on haha…thank you for your story :)

On 4/12/2024 at 8:18 AM, EricH said:

Edger here 32yo 175-68 Chn

Can host near Paya Lebar 

Looking for lean fit or muscular guys to edge.

Add my tele@hzz1991 if you interest. 

Anyone fit or muscular edgee?