Male HQ

Erection during massage

kennysg

Hi guys, 

I went to a straight joint for massage not long ago. But I was having erection when the male masseur was massaging my chest and nipple area.Almost cum when it occur. 

Is it something I should be concern about as I am worried about it. Any stories/ experience from you guys?

Edited by kennysg

The masseurs all see till numb and sien already la, as long as you don’t harass them.

you also don’t need to be ashamed or what. Same theory as doing private part waxing haha

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

1 hour ago, wkayz said:

The masseurs all see till numb and sien already la, as long as you don’t harass them.

you also don’t need to be ashamed or what. Same theory as doing private part waxing haha

Actually the fact is that I can feel he is erected also. But I keep quiet lar 

Just now, Boom said:

How do you know

because when i face down, he was massaging my shoulder and back while sitting on the end of the bed. I felt something. 

He told me is he new lar. But anyway I just enjoy the message lor. Nothing happens

You have similar experience before? I just want to know if you guys will react differently because i never had erection like this before.

5 minutes ago, kennysg said:

because when i face down, he was massaging my shoulder and back while sitting on the end of the bed. I felt something. 

He told me is he new lar. But anyway I just enjoy the message lor. Nothing happens

You have similar experience before? I just want to know if you guys will react differently because i never had erection like this before.

Never have means what , or you don't go often for massage

@kennysg this is perfectly normal in the case u r still young. I have instant reaction every time during massage session without fail. But it goes to show that u r super healthy. Dun worry. U start to worry when u do not have reaction OR when u pass 40 when ur sex drive reduced significantly. 

13 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

It's not the erection that gets me embarrassed, rather the precum that I leave on the massage bed.

Super paiseh when masseur ask me turn around and there's a big wet spot.

How to have this big spot, unless u were naked? If nsked, meaning its not a straight joint?

Guest guest
On 7/24/2020 at 10:14 PM, kennysg said:

Hi guys, 

I went to a straight joint for massage not long ago. But I was having erection when the male masseur was massaging my chest and nipple area.Almost cum when it occur. 

Is it something I should be concern about as I am worried about it. Any stories/ experience from you guys?

How come massage got massage chest area? And even touches your nipples? 

yeaaa i always get one during massage! wet spots every where. HAHA! 

normally i'll just close my eyes and pray the masseur go near it or press his against mine. this uncertainty is the exciting part! 😉

Edited by immortal

12 minutes ago, immortal said:

yeaaa i always get one during massage! wet spots every where. HAHA! 

normally i'll just close my eyes and pray the masseur go near it or press his against mine. this uncertainty is the exciting part! 😉

Sounds sexciting!

But leaking almost always means no bj..

Anyway, back to topic.

I did remember spotting a huge hardon during a massage in Thailand. I opted for a 4 hands massage, straight massage place. When I turned over, I had this massive hardon and I could feel the head peeking out from underneath the towel. I think the masseurs saw also paiseh, just pulled the towel higher and avoided the more sensitive areas.

Truly straight!

8 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Sounds sexciting!

But leaking almost always means no bj..

Anyway, back to topic.

I did remember spotting a huge hardon during a massage in Thailand. I opted for a 4 hands massage, straight massage place. When I turned over, I had this massive hardon and I could feel the head peeking out from underneath the towel. I think the masseurs saw also paiseh, just pulled the towel higher and avoided the more sensitive areas.

Truly straight!

No such thing as a straight massage place in Thailand! :D

of course its common to get aroused depending on the masseur's technique and where he/she touches.

I usually get erect as theyoften do up inside leg touching balls occassionally  hehe  even have a pic to prove it lol

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

33 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Have la.. hotel massage loh.. :D

not necessary - I have been offered 'happy ending' in thailand hotel massage - 5 star hotel too!

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

19 hours ago, Speedomaxx said:

At straight joints too? :) 

The last time I was touched by a woman was 10 years ago. First massage in Bangkok by Thai auntie. First and last, feels so wrong.

And usually, straight joints also have not-so-straight male masseur. Sometimes, things just get exciting in the moment.

But honestly, some straight guys are also curious in another man's junk, if only just to compare and touch-touch.

So in the safe space of a massage room, if they (straight or not) feel inclined to touch, I would let them. 

From past experiences, a straight masseur will want to touch/fondle a bit, can feel a bit like an inspection of goods

And they get hard too, but beyond that, they won't go further. But touching a straight cock is already quite a nice treat.

Trust me, I tried but it is best to respect their decision. And I have never paid masseur for fun.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

4 hours ago, farku29 said:

No such thing as a straight massage place in Thailand! :D

Straight refers to done by straight men, or straight massage with no fun?

There are both, and if you want straight-no-fun massage, you will be surprised that Babylon Massage is strictly no fun.

Once you start, they will remind you, if you overstep the line, the masseurs have been known to stop the massage session. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

18 minutes ago, tomcat said:

The last time I was touched by a woman was 10 years ago. First massage in Bangkok by Thai auntie. First and last, feels so wrong.

And usually, straight joints also have not-so-straight male masseur. Sometimes, things just get exciting in the moment.

But honestly, some straight guys are also curious in another man's junk, if only just to compare and touch-touch.

So in the safe space of a massage room, if they (straight or not) feel inclined to touch, I would let them. 

From past experiences, a straight masseur will want to touch/fondle a bit, can feel a bit like an inspection of goods

And they get hard too, but beyond that, they won't go further. But touching a straight cock is already quite a nice treat.

Trust me, I tried but it is best to respect their decision. And I have never paid masseur for fun.

That’s totally wise ... but if the masseur wanna play with me I won’t reject if they are decent looking :) 

25 minutes ago, Speedomaxx said:

That’s totally wise ... but if the masseur wanna play with me I won’t reject if they are decent looking :) 

Yeah, I tend to go with the flow. Last time at Bear Massage, I happened to get a nice looking guy.

Bear Massage last time quite famous for having straight masseurs only, despite their prostate massage.

Things got interesting, one of the more memorable times. The masseur was straight, but very curious.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

I think you are right to respect them as they are working in straight joint.

1 hour ago, kennysg said:

I think you are right to respect them as they are working in straight joint.

Not really about that, sometimes anything can happen when money comes into play.

For me, it is more about consent. If they say yes, or give consent, sure why not.

Both adults - both enjoy.

But if they say No, then just respect the word. Same goes for any kind of situation.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Right

Like the masseurs always say, hard cocks don't lie. Massage is quite similar to foreplay of the feeling is right. Hard cock means the feeling is right for action.

That's why massage is so closely linked to sex. They earn more from specials than massage.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.