Male HQ

backache

shenalone

it's been a 2 or 3 years since I sprain my ankle and then now my ankle still hurts and now my backache too on the right side got go see TCM but OK for a few months and back to the pain again. any recommendation on how to heal it? or I need to go for massage 

initially before seeing TCM I go see GP and they 9nly give medicine to eat then after 6 months when I go jogging the pain is back 

Edited by shenalone

I had backache too 2 years ago for a period of time, but recovered after drinking a glass of Meiji milk every day, prior to that I haven't been drinking milk for a few years, maybe due to lack of calcium or protein.

Usually the glass of cold milk I let it become not so cold outside for 10-15 minutes before drinking it for breakfast, hope this helps.

• 3 years later...
On 7/26/2020 at 10:00 PM, shenalone said:

it's been a 2 or 3 years since I sprain my ankle and then now my ankle still hurts and now my backache too on the right side got go see TCM but OK for a few months and back to the pain again. any recommendation on how to heal it? or I need to go for massage 

initially before seeing TCM I go see GP and they 9nly give medicine to eat then after 6 months when I go jogging the pain is back 

Hi, I hope you have recovered from your aches.  Else you might want to try acupressure massage.  I am a certified masseur.  Contact me at line : sjmuff

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.