Male HQ

Singapore Calendar Guys Competetion

vincent_ng

Just now was at Bugis Junction, watched that Singapore Calendar Guys competition. The swimwear section was very hot, all in tiny mini sexy waveline swimming trunks! First time so many hunks in swimming trunks standing so near to me as the audience was only abt 1 meter away from the stage. So near yet so far...u guessed it, after the show, rushed to the nearby toilet and cum a lot...ha ha...

Back to the competition. Most of the guys were lean and tan, with a few muscular (abit overdo though), 1 extremely handsome and boyish (but a bit too thin) and 3 with golden tan great bods (something like ex-mediacorp artist Vincent Ng and this hunk at http://www.trevvy.com/hotbods/details.php?...41gvqtk14fo1v7. u guessed it, the 3 guys with great bods were top 3!

Actually I respect those with great bods a lot. Great looks are God made. Even if u dont have great looks, u can always enhance it with make-up, etc to have at least above average look. Golden tan? u can always tan it to perfect, be it outdoor or indoor. We even have those tanning spray to enhance it. Smooth and hairless? u can always trimmed them or go for IPL to remove them.

It is the great bods that are very hard to build. I mean lean with definite abs and great chest. This is my type! Beside pumping in the gym (cannot overdo), u must have lots of discipline in controlling your diet. To most of us (including me), eating is a kind of "hobby". We all enjoy good food. And good food are usually unhealthy. If there is anyone here with such bods, do let me know. Need to learn some tips from u.:P

Oh yes, saw many ajs among the audience...

• 3 months later...