Male HQ

If you are not gay, why are you here?

Guest Quinn

Homo hater will want to spy on this forum, sign in as guest, made lots of sex request, tell everybody he do a lot of unprotected sex easily, tell everybody of the disgusting sex act he do and tarnish the reputations of LGBT. They will want to make any straight people who see this forum disgusted of LGBT people.

4 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Homo hater will want to spy on this forum, sign in as guest, made lots of sex request, tell everybody he do a lot of unprotected sex easily, tell everybody of the disgusting sex act he do and tarnish the reputations of LGBT. They will want to make any straight people who see this forum disgusted of LGBT people.

They want to spy on their gay husband, gay son, gay daddy, gay uncle...

28 minutes ago, Guest Police said:

exactly. and i reported this site already and shared to the social media. soon it will be closed. enjoy posting while it lasts

Aiyo... So bad one

3 hours ago, Guest hard to get girls said:

Take the easy way out. Very hard to get girls to talk, but easy to get gay men to talk.

Unfortunately true.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2020 at 7:01 PM, Guest Police said:

exactly. and i reported this site already and shared to the social media. soon it will be closed. enjoy posting while it lasts

Enjoy this opportunity.  Fully enjoy these days when you can vent your spite having the fantasy of harming gays.

But the world is changing.  Already not only we laugh here at you, but progressive societies will tag you as a homophobic with mental handicap.  It used to be that gay were thought to be sick,  now the sickness is placed on homophobia instead of homosexuality. 

But it is not too late for you!  Get yourself a dildo and learn that pleasuring yourself is smarter than suffering your rages consumed with hate.  :) 

This is not a gay sauna. This is just another avenue to talk cock, sing song, play piano. Funny how gays want people to accept them to be as normal as it can be, and yet still question why the straights are here. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.