Male HQ

Did you also find Interstellar confusing?

Guest Nemo

No. But I am a science stream student, into sci-fi everything and all things' science and followed news like the latest space launch by Elon Musk's team. So it helps. Interstellar deal with some theories which takes a lot to wrap one's head around. Need more than one sit down viewing to slowly unwrap it.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, Guest Nemo said:

Did you also find Interstellar confusing?

what interstellar? Football like intermilan? Gays do not like football or play footballs. We only like to see, seduce and suck football players. We are into fashion, High art, entertainment and tiktok. 

18 minutes ago, doncoin said:

what the fish is this? I click and have no idea what it is! Gays are not into this rubbish. Where is the fashion, where is the gossips, where is the high arts, instead of talking about what is the next Dior Jordans, you post videos like this! Hello! Can you be more of a representation of Gays please!

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

what the fish is this? I click and have no idea what it is! Gays are not into this rubbish. Where is the fashion, where is the gossips, where is the high arts, instead of talking about what is the next Dior Jordans, you post videos like this! Hello! Can you be more of a representation of Gays please!

Well, the fish is tilapia that is fermenting inside that puss of yours. With regards to Air Dior, it is just another mashup, though it is Nike's first foray with a major fashion house. Jeremy Scott did that years ago with Adidas, Karl Lagerfeld with H&M. Collabs or whatever you call them are just marketing opportunities. 

Unfortunately for you, gay people are more than just into fashion, gossip, high arts etc. gay people are also about science, technology, research... we represent a full spectrum. So if you are talking about representation, you need to check on yourself first.

Love. 

Guest C-Sagan

Guys I was reading Carl Sagan’s 1985 book ‘Contact’. Pretty exciting, about time travel and contact with Alien technology. Still trying to understand the concept of how the answers to the universe is in the calculation of the Pi,  Answers to interstellar travel explained how the crew travel to System Vega (25 light years away) in 18 minutes through a specially made dodecahedron made of a metal which protects people during transport through black holes and wormholes. Interestingly, there is even a guy like Elon Musk who  pioneers space travel and lives in a satellite in orbit. Blow my mind and still trying to understand.   

Reading also Carl Sagan’s other Book ‘The Demon Haunted World’, published 1996. Sadly he also died in 1996. Is about how much more ‘education’, upbringing and belief is  in the world  on ghosts, devils, superstorms and witchcraft but so little on scientific theories and assumptions - from reading this book, it maybe worthwhile to cultivate science fiction and fantasies than silly superstitions and 7 month ghost stories!!! 

There is this quote from Thomas Grey, 1700 English poet:

’..... where ignorance is bliss,

’Tis a folly to be wise’
interpreted as, ‘It is morally as bad not to care whether a thing is true or not, so Long as it makes you feel good, as it is not to care how you got your money as long as you have got it.’ 

Which applies to us, as always. 

37 minutes ago, Guest C-Sagan said:

Guys I was reading Carl Sagan’s 1985 book ‘Contact’. Pretty exciting, about time travel and contact with Alien technology. Still trying to understand the concept of how the answers to the universe is in the calculation of the Pi,  Answers to interstellar travel explained how the crew travel to System Vega (25 light years away) in 18 minutes through a specially made dodecahedron made of a metal which protects people during transport through black holes and wormholes. Interestingly, there is even a guy like Elon Musk who  pioneers space travel and lives in a satellite in orbit. Blow my mind and still trying to understand.   

Reading also Carl Sagan’s other Book ‘The Demon Haunted World’, published 1996. Sadly he also died in 1996. Is about how much more ‘education’, upbringing and belief is  in the world  on ghosts, devils, superstorms and witchcraft but so little on scientific theories and assumptions - from reading this book, it maybe worthwhile to cultivate science fiction and fantasies than silly superstitions and 7 month ghost stories!!! 

There is this quote from Thomas Grey, 1700 English poet:

’..... where ignorance is bliss,

’Tis a folly to be wise’
interpreted as, ‘It is morally as bad not to care whether a thing is true or not, so Long as it makes you feel good, as it is not to care how you got your money as long as you have got it.’ 

Which applies to us, as always. 

Carl Sagan was my time and one of my science heroes.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

The only thing I found confusing about "Interstellar" was that no explanation was given for how Cooper escaped from the black hole and ended up in the hospital of the space station near Saturn. The rest of the plot was pretty typical sci-fi and fairly easy to understand from my point of view.

10 hours ago, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

The only thing I found confusing about "Interstellar" was that no explanation was given for how Cooper escaped from the black hole and ended up in the hospital of the space station near Saturn. The rest of the plot was pretty typical sci-fi and fairly easy to understand from my point of view.

The Sci-fi is about 85% base on real science. Unlike many other movies, they actually have a paid scientist as site as consultant.

They took some liberty in a few parts to dramatic it to make it more exciting but that about it. A lot is base on theories that has been talk about and circulating in the scientific halls.

Basically a black hole is as most people will hear if you are pulled into one, you will be crushed by the gravitation pull and funneling to the center of it. Center in this case is no like just pull but it is tearing you apart to the point of molecule as gravity which also effect time.. so as you get into the black hole say your feet head in first, your feet is further away so this break you in half and as your two parts goes further inside, they break into two as well .. and so on and son. hehe till you are nothing more then a molecule thick the thing is a black how comes to a single point which we call the Singularity. You have to read about a bit more on that if you want to find out what that is but suffice to say it is the same theory they have on how the universe was born. From a pin point, there was an explosion and all the matters in the universe and earth all came from that one point and Scientist can detect where that original is and it is with this we can also see how the universe is expanding till this day and still going on. A lot more to unpack from that too heheh

Anyway... as I said if you are caught in the gravitational pull into the black hole  but some luck you manages to side track meaning you came really close the path of the gravity pull but not caught and pull to it, you travel along side and this is where you enter another dimension. I think it is the 4 or 5th dimension (can't recall)  which is a higher dimension so far off you see perspective very difference.  What happen here basically is as gravity effects time or create the way how time works... you as someone will see your whole life-line in-front of you. You see your entire time like in real time all from birth to death and all in between AT THE SAME TIME. Happening at the same time before you. Meaning with that you can tap into any time and peep int to that point and tweak some bius of it which is what he did in order to send his cryptic message with the books and watch..etc  which is why to make this happen even if he know it before he choose to fly, he know he has to fly IF NOT that part where he hint to his daughter will not happen. Know what I mean? heheheh So he gets to put himself in varying time to do certain action before landing where he was later. Thus for him, he is still young man and his daughter is older. Its not physically he can do this but he can manipulate it to a certain extent. Think I am not doing too good at explaining it heheh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlmMxmWHEfg

Time Dilation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orx0H9mBeXkThis might show you a bit more if you want to understand black hole.

DONCOIN: His video link is a good explanation to explain this.

Gravity effecting time is not false. I think a good explanation of that most might have heard about is our GPS system. The fact that all those many GPS stateliest floating around earth at a super high distance from us? they help us to navigate and pin point where we are on the earth. The engineers ans scientists who built those GPD system HAS to compensate by tweaking the time calculation on those satellites before send you the information and triangulation if not, your location will be incorrect. 

The part of the giant wave now that on is director's dramatic creative license, they can not happen there on a planet where the water is only knee deep thru out the planet.

Edited by upshot

1 hour ago, upshot said:

Anyway... as I said if you are caught in the gravitational pull into the black hole  but some luck you manages to side track meaning you came really close the path of the gravity pull but not caught and pull to it, you travel along side and this is where you enter another dimension. I think it is the 4 or 5th dimension (can't recall)  which is a higher dimension so far off you see perspective very difference.  What happen here basically is as gravity effects time or create the way how time works... you as someone will see your whole life-line in-front of you. You see your entire time like in real time all from birth to death and all in between AT THE SAME TIME. Happening at the same time before you. Meaning with that you can tap into any time and peep int to that point and tweak some bius of it which is what he did in order to send his cryptic message with the books and watch..etc  which is why to make this happen even if he know it before he choose to fly, he know he has to fly IF NOT that part where he hint to his daughter will not happen. Know what I mean? heheheh So he gets to put himself in varying time to do certain action before landing where he was later. Thus for him, he is still young man and his daughter is order. Its not physically he can do this but he can manipulate it to a certain extent. Think I am not doing too good at explaining it heheh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlmMxmWHEfg

Time Dilation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orx0H9mBeXkThis might show you a bit more if you want to understand black hole.

WOW!  It is amazing how much understanding some people have of black holes !!!

But I think that there is another explanation.  They confuse black holes with ass holes.:lol:

• 1 year later...
  • G_M locked this topic