Male HQ

Gay Doc

slimchest

• 4 weeks later...
No gay doctor will sacrifce his rice bowl to have some fun at work so forget it. I know that cos I do have quite a number of friends in healthcare. Think you been watching too much pxxn where the doctor has sex with the patient.

I guess he dint mean that... LOLx

Seen quite a number of doctors, and I know that TTSH has got quite a number of aj docs, but they do not have their own clinics. Just go to your normal family clinic, the doctors are actually quite professional and they know how to handle PLU.

Love.seekie@gmail.com

http://loveseekie.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
I guess he dint mean that... LOLx

Seen quite a number of doctors, and I know that TTSH has got quite a number of aj docs, but they do not have their own clinics. Just go to your normal family clinic, the doctors are actually quite professional and they know how to handle PLU.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I remembered vaguely that when I was young, when i fall ill, my mom will bring me to this doc at upper serangoon road. He always had sweets to coax kids and his cough mixture seems to work well. But i now recalled and feel that it is a bit strange. Whenever he used the equipment to listen to my heart beat, he used another finger to squeeze my nipples when i reaches there. I didn't suspect anything thou that time. Looking back, it could be something more.

I wonder if anyone of you have experiences to share.

Guest ching-a-ling
I remembered vaguely that when I was young, when i fall ill, my mom will bring me to this doc at upper serangoon road. He always had sweets to coax kids and his cough mixture seems to work well. But i now recalled and feel that it is a bit strange. Whenever he used the equipment to listen to my heart beat, he used another finger to squeeze my nipples when i reaches there. I didn't suspect anything thou that time. Looking back, it could be something more.

I wonder if anyone of you have experiences to share.

Is it the indian doctor who can cure asthma in children too? I've been there as well

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...