Male HQ

Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]

sphere

Dark Blue Kiss, Thai Drama - 2019

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

2gether The Series, Thai Drama - 2020

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Still 2gether, Thai Drama - 2020

I Told Sunset About You, Thai Drama - 2020

A Tale Of 1000 Stars, Thai Drama - 2021

Edited by sphere

• 3 weeks later...

梦在手里 - 2005

舞出彩虹 - 2005

海的儿子 - 2006

宝家卫国 - 2007

黄金路 - 2007

手足I & II - 2007

一房半厅一水缸 - 2008

爱在你左右 - 2008

大城情事 - 2008

不凡的爱 - 2008

心花朵朵开I & II - 2008

乒乓圆 - 2009

书包太重 - 2009

双子星 - 2009

美食厨师男 - 2009

想握你的手 - 2009

志在四方 - 2013

信约:唐山到南洋 - 2013

信约:动荡的年代 - 2014

信约:我们的家园 - 2015

志在四方II - 2015

第一主角 - 2017

坚离地爱坚离地 - 2020

陀枪师姐2021

失忆24小时 - 2021

大步走 - 2021

10 hours ago, solomon said:

陀槍師姐2021 (2021)

片尾曲 :習慣 (谷婭薇)

10 hours ago, solomon said:

今宵多珍重 (谷婭薇)

金宵大廈 (2019)

Thanks for your contribution, however these 2 songs/shows were posted before.

Do kindly refer to my first post, as in the topic title, to see the links of those songs/shows that were already posted, so as not to repeat them and get to know more songs that have yet been posted eh. Thanks.   :)

起飞 - 2015

差点儿忘了这部充满"回忆"的剧集

戏里面有着好几首悦耳动听的歌曲,真的能让人听出耳油哦

(网页链接已附加于歌名上)

你的倒影                邂逅                  细水长流                情谊藏心底                遗忘过去                  从你回眸那天开始

让夜轻轻落下         那一段日子       一生的爱                遗憾                           写一首歌给你           明知道

我不难过                心宇寂星           恋之憩                   为了你                        水的话                     Endless Road

Crash Landing On You, Korean Drama - 2019

On 3/23/2021 at 12:51 PM, UnifPhone said:

追梦人

劉德華MV追夢人電影 天若有情 鳳飛飛 主唱

https://youtu.be/XI67RhIuzj4

Thanks for your contribution, however this song/show was posted before, just a different language it was sang (yours here is in Mandarin). Thus, I'll link this as a "sub-song".  [oh, do try to get the video to be embedded in the post as well, rather than link?]

Do kindly refer to my first post, as in the topic title, to see the links of those songs/shows that were already posted, so as not to repeat them but to know more songs that have yet been posted eh. Thanks.   :)

Newly edited on 25 Mar at 0000

@UnifPhone not sure why you deleted your post, could you try to find a song/show to replace it?

I could then link it up thereafter eh, thanks.

[would appreciate not to have "empty or deleted" post yeah, thanks]

Edited by sphere

第二名的逆袭, 台湾网剧 - 2021

Compilation

戒指流浪记 (台湾) - 2020

新少林寺 (中港合拍) - 2011

跟你老婆去旅行, 台湾电影 - 2021

• 2 weeks later...

水漾少年 - 2020

未来妈妈 (台湾) - 2020

暴风眼 (中国) - 2021

你是我的城池营垒 (中国) - 2021

• sphere changed the title to Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]