Male HQ

Experience With Braces

Clement

Does having braces affect your likeliness to suck, be sucked or kiss? Having issues where by my partner doesn't want to kiss because I have braces on. What are your thoughts and experiences. 

P.S. I am also looking for suggestion on places near east to get my braces fixed or tighten.  

Just get lingual braces then. It’s on the inside, not on the outside. People won’t be able to tell if you have braces or not. But it’s more expensive. I had that instead and took my tongue for awhile to get used to it. 

• G_M changed the title to Experience With Braces
2 hours ago, Guest Ouch ! said:

Sucking by someone with braces is like putting your dick in a juicer. 

I sucked few when I had my brace. I didn’t get any complain. 

I have personal experience using invisalign  (because I don't want to use braces), it worked great (if go to the correct one)

But since you already in progress ... to answer: no suck, simple kiss (no deep passionate kind) ... all due to chance got caught by the braces

why does it affect get sucked ?   this one, I've no idea.

• 2 years later...

Can still give a blow job lah, but my other half used to get scared if he’ll get circumcised or worried if his foreskin will get stuck. 🤣🤣🤣

nevermind sucking if you get ulcers in your mouth for the abrasion the last thing in your mind is to suck anyone off. lucky for me… i’m the top.

and after tightening the braces…. also dun feel like kissing or eating

Guest bracon

I started wearing braces since yesterday. I'm wondering if i can still suck dick with it. I'm afraid i might hurt my partner.

I have no issue at all giving bj when wearing braces for 4yrs, as the braces is on the outer part of our teeth, u put cock inside ur mouth, wont touch the braces unless u purposely lol, and if you have sharp edges always use orthodontic wax ready to cover it. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.