Male HQ

Need advice! Pain while passing urine

Guest pain

After having anal (protected) and oral sex (unprotected) with someone yesterday, I feel pain while passing urine.

I don't think it's Chlamydia because the symptoms usually take a few days to surface. I got it before so I know it's different.

The pain also don't feel like burning sensation. It feels more my urine tract is "Injured" because of my sex partner. I don't know what he did. I felt a sudden pain when he was sucking me yesterday.   

23 minutes ago, Guest pain said:

After having anal (protected) and oral sex (unprotected) with someone yesterday, I feel pain while passing urine.

I don't think it's Chlamydia because the symptoms usually take a few days to surface. I got it before so I know it's different.

The pain also don't feel like burning sensation. It feels more my urine tract is "Injured" because of my sex partner. I don't know what he did. I felt a sudden pain when he was sucking me yesterday.   

I just tried spraying water into my penis urine hole, it feel really painful like there is an open wound inside.

Does anyone have similar experience before? 

hi Guest,

i think its urinary tract infection.

Go see a polyclinic.

Doctors there will assess. If they think its bad u either get a referral to see a Urologist or Infectious Disease expert. U have nothing to worry about. I know for sure the pain u are experiencing now is not as bad as u think it is coz i have had similar symptoms & the Doctor diagnosed it as U.T.I.

Take care buddy!

Just saw a GP. Damn ex. $70 but no choice.

He gave me antibiotics for UTI and suspected Chlamydia though I don't have symptoms of discharge and blisters.

If it's UTI, will I spread to my partner who did oral on me?

well, might be he got it and passed it to you instead ...

best is to ask him to get STI check to make sure.

or just never tell him and never contact him again.

in this case, no need to play blaming game ... both parties consent to play and should accept the consequences that can happen.

be a responsible adult and do the right things about it.

10 hours ago, sturm said:

It’s most probably urinary tract infection. Just have to see doctor and take some medicine. I experienced it last December and went to Mount Alvernia walk in. Requested male doctor and got one handsome doctor in his 30s! :)

How do you differentiate between UTI and Chlamydia?

1 hour ago, Guest curious said:

just curious, when the doctor asked what happen, do you tell him everything?

I just said I had oral sex with a random stranger and then start experiencing the symptoms. Don't need to go into details.

Alot of articles that I read mention UTI is caused by E.coli which is a bacteria found in stool.

I was topping two btms that day. Though I did change condoms every time I switch partner, I did not go toilet to wash up unlike other times which I always do when I attend orgies.

I suspect the shit could have trapped in my urinary tract and cause the infection. In fact, it's only matter of hours that I feel pain after fucking thr 2 of them.

Can shit be that infectious? 

1 hour ago, Guest Pain said:

I'm feeling a bit feverish today and was having a light running nose and headache today. 

Not sure if these are symptoms of Chlamydia or UTI. 

You can get throat STD when you do oral. But all the antibiotics you are taking should take care of it. Unless you got exposed to the flu + the STD. 

Guest Derelict

Guys when you live with your school mates, army mates, don't wash your underwear or clothes with other boys. Last time, one of them throw his shit stained undie mixed with other boy's clothes. Later when one of then wore the washed underwear, he had a dick infection and had to see doctor. 

Guest Dr. Lay Man

This looks like a medical log book soon...

I have some points to the TS:

1) Usually, any STD symptoms don't appear on the spot or just a few hours after any intercourse.

I personally suspect you caught the STD some time earlier from someone else. It is of no use to always blame the last sex partner.

Most STDs need some days to develop. Usually, the experts say between 5 - 14 days.

Please don't always come here and write you had an itch on the penis 30 mins after the sex...

Your last sex partner might have been innocent (or in the worse case you even infected him).

2) From what you wrote you indulge into a lot of sex with different sex partners.

Due to this your risk of getting any STD is much higher.

There is no need to look into every angle of sexual action but just accept that you place yourself into high exposure.

3) E coli can be present in the mouth up to the anus. it could have entered the urethra from the mouth, must not be necessarily from the anus. However, your own anus could have been infected with e.coli bacteria and then they entered your penis or one of the sex partners rimmed you and then sucked you.

4) The origin of the UTI must not be sex related and can have been caused due to a low immune system of yours. By touching your own anus and your dick or by having put on fluid from your own mouth onto your penis (spitting).

1 hour ago, Guest Dr. Lay Man said:

This looks like a medical log book soon...

I have some points to the TS:

1) Usually, any STD symptoms don't appear on the spot or just a few hours after any intercourse.

I personally suspect you caught the STD some time earlier from someone else. It is of no use to always blame the last sex partner.

Most STDs need some days to develop. Usually, the experts say between 5 - 14 days.

Please don't always come here and write you had an itch on the penis 30 mins after the sex...

Your last sex partner might have been innocent (or in the worse case you even infected him).

2) From what you wrote you indulge into a lot of sex with different sex partners.

Due to this your risk of getting any STD is much higher.

There is no need to look into every angle of sexual action but just accept that you place yourself into high exposure.

3) E coli can be present in the mouth up to the anus. it could have entered the urethra from the mouth, must not be necessarily from the anus. However, your own anus could have been infected with e.coli bacteria and then they entered your penis or one of the sex partners rimmed you and then sucked you.

4) The origin of the UTI must not be sex related and can have been caused due to a low immune system of yours. By touching your own anus and your dick or by having put on fluid from your own mouth onto your penis (spitting).

Thanks Dr Lay for taking time to explain.

I have new updates. It's confirmed I'm diagnosed with Chlamydia. I have a few more questions that need your advice.

Assuming

Day 1 - I have an exposure with an infected Person A

Day 2 - I have an exposure with Person B

Day 3 - Symptoms surfaced. Burning sensation

Q: Is Person B infected by me? Am I infectious in Day 2 or 3?

Lastly, can Chlamydia be spread through French kiss and sharing of food?

Appreciate your time. I'm trying to learn more about STD. Thank you.

Guest Dr. Lay Man

Just for your information: the incubation time of Chlamydia is 1 week to 3 weeks.

This means you must look back at your sexual encounters before 1 to 3 weeks when you started having issues with your penis.

It is probably neither Person A nor Person B but someone you had sex sometime earlier.

You should look to your sex partners between 1 week of developing symptoms and up to 3 weeks.

Everyone who had sex with you between around 1 week and up to 3 weeks before you discovered symptoms you might have infected with this STD, therefore most probably your own bf.

If you are a responsible person you should contact them and inform them to get tested too.

People who have chlamydia often don’t have outward symptoms in the early stages.

Sex without a condom and unprotected oral sex are the main ways a chlamydia infection can be transmitted. But penetration doesn’t have to occur to contract it.

Having oral sex with someone who has the infection raises the risk for getting chlamydia in the throat. Symptoms can include a sore throat, cough, or fever. It’s also possible to carry bacteria in the throat and not know it.

Chlamydia trachomatis, the bacteria that causes chlamydia, most often spreads through unprotected vaginal, oral, or anal sex. You get it from the semen or vaginal fluid of an infected person. It can also pass from an infected person to another through genital contact, even if there’s no sex.

Exposure:

Sharing of food most likely no.

French kiss: Maybe but probably not. It is more the contact of a infected mouth with your penis or your anus. Or it was contracted by your unprotected penetration of an bottom anus.

34 minutes ago, Guest Dr. Lay Man said:

Just for your information: the incubation time of Chlamydia is 1 week to 3 weeks.

This means you must look back at your sexual encounters before 1 to 3 weeks when you started having issues with your penis.

It is probably neither Person A nor Person B but someone you had sex sometime earlier.

You should look to your sex partners between 1 week of developing symptoms and up to 3 weeks.

Everyone who had sex with you between around 1 week and up to 3 weeks before you discovered symptoms you might have infected with this STD, therefore most probably your own bf.

If you are a responsible person you should contact them and inform them to get tested too.

People who have chlamydia often don’t have outward symptoms in the early stages.

Sex without a condom and unprotected oral sex are the main ways a chlamydia infection can be transmitted. But penetration doesn’t have to occur to contract it.

Having oral sex with someone who has the infection raises the risk for getting chlamydia in the throat. Symptoms can include a sore throat, cough, or fever. It’s also possible to carry bacteria in the throat and not know it.

Chlamydia trachomatis, the bacteria that causes chlamydia, most often spreads through unprotected vaginal, oral, or anal sex. You get it from the semen or vaginal fluid of an infected person. It can also pass from an infected person to another through genital contact, even if there’s no sex.

Exposure:

Sharing of food most likely no.

French kiss: Maybe but probably not. It is more the contact of a infected mouth with your penis or your anus. Or it was contracted by your unprotected penetration of an bottom anus.

Thanks again.

Yes, I'm looking to narrow down who I should inform. Don't want alarm the innocent.

I still hope to find an ans to this question of mine.

Assuming

Wk 1 - I have an exposure with an infected Person A

Wk 2 - I have an exposure with Person B

Wk 3 - Symptoms surfaced. Burning sensation

Q: Is Person B infected by me? Am I infectious in Wk 2 or 3? 

In short, is there an incubation period?

Guest Dr. Lay Man
15 hours ago, Guest Pain said:

Thanks again.

Yes, I'm looking to narrow down who I should inform. Don't want alarm the innocent.

I still hope to find an ans to this question of mine.

Assuming

Wk 1 - I have an exposure with an infected Person A

Wk 2 - I have an exposure with Person B

Wk 3 - Symptoms surfaced. Burning sensation

Q: Is Person B infected by me? Am I infectious in Wk 2 or 3? 

In short, is there an incubation period?

Nobody can answer this question.

We all know B is your Boyfriend.

Either you are honest to him or you cover up.

But if your BF is not playing around like you do, then you will end up in trouble.

You only have 2 avenues:

Keeping quiet to your bf and hope he is not infected

or

Telling him.

If you don't want to tell your bf, then he will re-infect you again or please note the long term consequences you place on your bf being untreated.

Either you are responsible or not. (The fact for not informing all of your previous sex partners in a 4 weeks window, we can assume the answer easily. )

8 hours ago, Guest Dr. Lay Man said:

Nobody can answer this question.

We all know B is your Boyfriend.

Either you are honest to him or you cover up.

But if your BF is not playing around like you do, then you will end up in trouble.

You only have 2 avenues:

Keeping quiet to your bf and hope he is not infected

or

Telling him.

If you don't want to tell your bf, then he will re-infect you again or please note the long term consequences you place on your bf being untreated.

Either you are responsible or not. (The fact for not informing all of your previous sex partners in a 4 weeks window, we can assume the answer easily. )

I'm a responsible person. I have already informed them. None of them have symptom to my surprise. 

This is a reminder, if not a lesson to everyone that we should really practice safe sex esp if we have multiple sex partners.

The worries, troubles and inconveniences that arise from unprotected sex are just not worth it. HIV aside which is more serious, contracting STD is bad enough to drain one’s mind. 

Even for basic sexual act like oral sex, it is no condom no blowjob for me, although the heavenly sensation, we know, is reduced with rubber. Bacteria (may not be STD) exists in our mouth, which could cause urethra infection. 

Peace of mind is more important. 

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/26/2022 at 12:02 PM, Guest Wtf said:

I'm having difficulty passing urine this morning. And it is stingy. What could that be?

actually, ignore this. I don’t really have all these medical problems I keep posting about. 

I just want some interaction and attention. 

Guest Mary
On 12/6/2020 at 1:24 AM, Guest pain said:

You are not the first and I am dead sure u wont be the last 

Whenever there is some medical related condition many are like u , instead of going to see a doctor or if the least check with a medical related person , instead they came online asking cyber strangers for ideas suggestion, opinions or whatever THEY THINK it is 

You get tons of those "I think" My friend too " should be " google said etc , after all these not confirmed sources , what do u make out of it ?? confused ? lost ?? more worried ?? 

In the end , see doc "the surest bet".   Knowing that , then why waste time , go see doc lor 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.