Male HQ

is 12 - 13cm considered small?

Guest KL Here

7 minutes ago, Guest KL Here said:

Just wondering if 12cm - 13cm is considered small? I just noticed most people average at 15cm and above around me.. 

Yes but that's below average, not small.

Big - 20cm+

Above average - 17cm+

Average - 15cm+

Below average - 13cm+

Small - below 13cm

2 hours ago, Guest KL Here said:

Just wondering if 12cm - 13cm is considered small? I just noticed most people average at 15cm and above around me.. 

Dun worry tis is average size of most guys have. Saw a Taiwan interview show asking ladies wat size of guys dick they met most and surprisingly majority r all 12-13cm. 

3 hours ago, Guest KL Here said:

I think it's a little on the small end but hey there are people who likes them small 😊 Cute guys with small dicks are 😍😍😍 

Guest Surebo
3 hours ago, Guest Cocks said:

Big - 20cm+

Above average - 17cm+

Average - 15cm+

Below average - 13cm+

Small - below 13cm

I have touched enough dick in sauna and if based on the above, 90% of them r below average. 

4 hours ago, Guest KL Here said:

12 to 13cm considered average, not small. 

Most people average at 15cm and above? Lol, you really experienced it yourself or they tell you only? :rolleyes:

Guest Seen it b4

To each his own.  We can’t please everyone and everybody has their preference.  If for that very reason you were shunned, brush it off. No fault of yours or their’s.  There are plenty who will appreciate you and vice versa.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Most people average at 15cm and above? Lol, you really experienced it yourself or they tell you only? :rolleyes:

I was laughing when reading... LMAO...15cm is average???? 

15 minutes ago, And then said:

It's definitely average, if it is measured the right way.

Some people put the ruler anyhow against the dick, and call it 15cm.

Many of the so called 15cm are in fact 12 or 13cm, I suspect.

Precisely. 

2 hours ago, Guest Surebo said:

I have touched enough dick in sauna and if based on the above, 90% of them r below average. 

Hahaha.. Dun so bad lah... Give him some face for creating the chart!

13 cm small? But base on international chart 13 cm consider average leh. 😆😆😆

Guest Are u stupid
3 hours ago, Guest Surebo said:

In Grindr average is 15cm, anything below will rarely get you a hookup. That's why the small ones all gather in public gay sauna lol.

Guest Dont be sore loser
1 hour ago, And then said:

It's definitely average, if it is measured the right way.

Some people put the ruler anyhow against the dick, and call it 15cm.

Many of the so called 15cm are in fact 12 or 13cm, I suspect.

So far my hookups and bfs are at least 15cm, it is definitely average length and thickness to suck and poke. Looks like we have a sore loser with small dick here haha!

20 minutes ago, Guest Are u stupid said:

In Grindr average is 15cm, anything below will rarely get you a hookup. T

All those in grindr r cheating! All turn up r 10-12cm. 

7 hours ago, Guest Cocks said:

Big - 20cm+

Above average - 17cm+

Average - 15cm+

Below average - 13cm+

Small - below 13cm

c'mon lah, if you have seen enough cocks in sg, the below will be a more accurate chart:

Big - above 18cm

Above Average - 15+ to 17+cm

Average - 11.5 to 15cm

Below Average - 9 to 11cm

Small - below 9cm

1 hour ago, Guest Dont be sore loser said:

So far my hookups and bfs are at least 15cm, it is definitely average length and thickness to suck and poke. Looks like we have a sore loser with small dick here haha!

Ya ya ya me oso... All my hookups & bfs r all 20cm at least. Many sore loser indeed. 

46 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

Ya ya ya me oso... All my hookups & bfs r all 20cm at least. Many sore loser indeed. 

and yah, all my hook ups and bfs are at least 25cm. not many sore losers, its all sore losers.

Guest Girl girl
12 hours ago, Guest KL Here said:

Not small...  Trust me as I have lots of experience sucking cocks. :)

Many tell you they are 6inches or 7inches. But when they reveal their assets....err....you wonder:

Did they use a wrong ruler?

Were they referring to centimetres?

Did they measure their arm?

:)

1 hour ago, Guest Girl girl said:

Not small...  Trust me as I have lots of experience sucking cocks. :)

Many tell you they are 6inches or 7inches. But when they reveal their assets....err....you wonder:

Did they use a wrong ruler?

Were they referring to centimetres?

Did they measure their arm?

:)

Dun liddat lah.... Wait people say u another sore loser with small dick here. 

3 decades have I been sexually active. More than my share of cocks of every size and colour has passed thorough me in our little island and I can say with confidences 12-13cm (or shorter) are in the majority.

I hear more 'whale stories' than have seen big whale penis in my real life looking for fun hook-ups.

Many have 'over-claimed as a selling point' till I met them in person. And there are those with weird way of measuring to get an extra 1-4 cm in by pushing back as much of their scrotum sack but for me, how much of it you can put inside a cavity is all I am concerned with. heheh These days, I do not take any boastful claims online seriously. No photo no confirmation. When I am not playing with my toys, a guy with an average size is more than fine. The whole interaction is more than just centred on his dick. That is the one thing he is born with that he has no control over and you choose to use that to judge him. That is unfair.

And there are those with monsters, when we talk about their good points. How about their disadvantages? I have had those who did not know how to use it well like 'Soft to the poke and quick to the draw' if you know what I mean. heh. Pro and cons.

Hate to say it but race do play a part too though there are rare exceptions just like everything else. There's something for everyone, big, small or just right.

I just hope this thread is not going to end up being to mock fun of guys with 'smaller' dicks or a set up boastful thread for those to claim they have big ones and feel superior :P If all you have is your penis as your claim to fame? Go walk into a shopping mall, expose yourself and claim your prize. heheheh.

You are comparing something all of us has no choice with what we are born with.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

27 minutes ago, upshot said:

3 decades have I been sexually active. More than my share of cocks of every size and colour has passed thorough me in our little island and I can say with confidences 12-13cm (or shorter) are in the majority.

I hear more 'whale stories' than have seen big whale penis in my real life looking for fun hook-ups.

Many have 'over-claimed as a selling point' till I met them in person. And there are those with weird way of measuring to get an extra 1-4 cm in by pushing back as much of their scrotum sack but for me, how much of it you can put inside a cavity is all I am concerned with. heheh These days, I do not take any boastful claims online seriously. No photo no confirmation. When I am not playing with my toys, a guy with an average size is more than fine. The whole interaction is more than just centred on his dick. That is the one thing he is born with that he has no control over and you choose to use that to judge him. That is unfair.

And there are those with monsters, when we talk about their good points. How about their disadvantages? I have had those who did not know how to use it well like 'Soft to the poke and quick to the draw' if you know what I mean. heh. Pro and cons.

Hate to say it but race do play a part too though there are rare exceptions just like everything else. There's something for everyone, big, small or just right.

I just hope this thread is not going to end up being to mock fun of guys with 'smaller' dicks or a set up boastful thread for those to claim they have big ones and feel superior :P If all you have is your penis as your claim to fame? Go walk into a shopping mall, expose yourself and claim your prize. heheheh.

You are comparing something all of us has no choice with what we are born with.

Good say. 

Even surveys done in SG, Thailand, Taiwan, HK majority men are 4-5 inches, n they consider tis measurement as average size. 

Of cos, not saying no big cock asian or local men but again, MAJORITY are size at average. 

I ever had a guy who was into anal toys like me. His was a good 10 inch and about 2 inch thick diameter. Problem was he is a btm like myself thought he too like toys and we met for toy fun on each other. He refuse to fuck me with his big tool LOL... ya.. there are those guys too. I know a few btm with sizeable cocks but not motivated to use them. That's life man.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

18 hours ago, Guest Cocks said:

Big - 20cm+

Above average - 17cm+

Average - 15cm+

Below average - 13cm+

Small - below 13cm

My definition is exactly the same as yours but I'll simplify it as:

>15cm big

15cm average

<15cm small

We love muscle meat. Cute guys with some muscles are a big turn on, esp if his 15cm cock is pointing at you. Imagine he's 5cm erected... 

Guest Reality baby
5 hours ago, Guest Six said:

My definition is exactly the same as yours but I'll simplify it as:

>15cm big

15cm average

<15cm small

We love muscle meat. Cute guys with some muscles are a big turn on, esp if his 15cm cock is pointing at you. Imagine he's 5cm erected... 

Big cock muscular twinks are the best, especially those still in NS. Cute boyish face and watch them stroke their thick juicy cocks loaded with fresh cum to shoot on my face, yum! 15cm is definitely average from the ones I've met, so nice to deepthroat. The other egoistic losers who claim 13cm is average, really deluded and out of touch with reality. They just want to be in the average category!

3 hours ago, Guest Reality baby said:

Big cock muscular twinks are the best, especially those still in NS. Cute boyish face and watch them stroke their thick juicy cocks loaded with fresh cum to shoot on my face, yum! 15cm is definitely average from the ones I've met, so nice to deepthroat. The other egoistic losers who claim 13cm is average, really deluded and out of touch with reality. They just want to be in the average category!

How can 13cm be average? Even the smartphone is longer than his... 🤐

5 hours ago, Guest Reality baby said:

useless amdk cocks cannot hard la

Guest Extra virgin

In the name of relativity, the size of a dick has to be measured against the depth and width of your bloody asshile to be able to tell if it is considered big or small. How on earth will a bystander know?  I believed that even 5cm dick size is about right, for my beautuful virgin ass. Don't you think so? I do.

17 hours ago, fab said:

Some people include the measurement of their ball.

15 hours ago, Guest sgman said:

Or measure the underside of their dick

hahahah.... sorry ran out of laugh icon stars

Very true

11 hours ago, Guest Six said:

How can 13cm be average? Even the smartphone is longer than his... 🤐

Yalor.. and I have had a candy format mobile up there and it was more than good feeling too. LOL

Guest real sizes
On 1/2/2021 at 10:59 AM, Guest Cocks said:

Big - 20cm+

Above average - 17cm+

Average - 15cm+

Below average - 13cm+

Small - below 13cm

sorry all wrong! here are the proper sizes:

Huge = Above 19.99cm generally known as horse dick. women call it torture stick. advisable for fisting lovers. Occurance level 0.5% Runaway factor: 99%.

Big = 17.51 cm - 19.98 = generally known as oral mouth wrecker and gasping hole intruder. Occurance level 8%

Below big = 16.51 - 17.50  generally known as orgasmic quencher or happiness joy stick. Occurrance level: 3%. 

Wet dream appearance : 95 %

Medium = 14.99 - 16.50 generally known as pleasure dome. Occurrance level 25% , satsifaction grade 55%

Want to be Large = 12.5 - 14.98 cm generally known as "Can you push deeper" Occurrence level 50% , satisfaction grade 1%

Small 4.5cm - 12.49cm generally known as "Is it already in?" or in oral sex as "Sorry I have ulcers and can't suck!" Occurrence level 35%, Satisfaction not guaranteed.

Below 4.49cm generally known as shrinker. ...

I wander where everyone gets thiese sizes and info.  I'm 20cm and yes I'm big, I know that - but I have seen much bigger also.

And 13 cm, yes I would say this is considered small, but I have also encountered smaller.

At end of the day it is your overall package, personality and sexual enjoyment that matters - not just dick size

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

4 hours ago, Blow away said:

It’s established that many men like to over report their size by 2-3 inches. So if a guy tells u he is 7 inches, chances are he is only 5 inches.

Precisely 

10 hours ago, awolonline said:

I wander where everyone gets thiese sizes and info.  I'm 20cm and yes I'm big, I know that - but I have seen much bigger also.

And 13 cm, yes I would say this is considered small, but I have also encountered smaller.

At end of the day it is your overall package, personality and sexual enjoyment that matters - not just dick size

I presume u r not Asian. 

Is normal for asian size at 13cm. Many hold tis size. 

14 hours ago, awolonline said:

20cm is really v big. Even many Caucasians are not this size

But 13cm is really quite small where the sexual appeal is not as strong. 15-16cm is a sexy size to look or play with imo

26 minutes ago, kys0n said:

13 cm is pretty average in Singapore. We're definitely not that big. From experience, 15cm is already considered big in Singapore.

15 cm definitely consider a big 1 (on Asian men). And true that 13 cm are common on Singaporean men (or even on Asian men). 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.