Male HQ

Do Top suck cock?

Eric37

On 1/16/2021 at 12:00 PM, will7z said:

Used to think all gay men liked sucking cocks until met some TOPs who didn’t, which made me puzzled.

I then realised those best sex I had were with either TOPs or Bottoms who enjoyed doing anything together as long as safe and non-chilled.

So I no longer like meeting TOPs who have too many self-imposed restrictions.

Sex is definitely better w ppl who are not selfish(top). But of course when I say that I meant ppl who are each other's type. 

some top does, some top doesn't, it is matter of communication and preference, I would not go to the extreme of calling those who doesn't selfish.  

it is as if calling those top who doesn't return the favor by bottoming is selfish. 

and there are some btm likes the top to be dominant and not touching the btm cock.

Likewise there are top who likes to be rimmed as well. simply put there are plenty of permutation when it comes to sex.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Haha good topic 

Most Bi straight who is top don't suck give all the drama 360...

Most bi verst whom actually btm but don't admit it love sucking haha 

Gay/Trans give the best BJ ever. Not even straight bi can wins that. They have that natural gift. Why they very good at it coz they used their heart and soul giving it full passion. We should learn from them. 

For me as a normal horny hungry hard Top love everything about sex. 

You see, our body is so beautiful when we appreciate the fullest. If we do that, your partner will appreciate and enjoy to the MAX. 

Even if you date or attached or open rs or regular...you need to satisfied each other...it is nothing wrong of trying it out and do your best from the heart not for the sake of it...you can tell the difference haha 

Tips for the Top, as the lead of the wolves...start by push him against the wall or bed then kiss and undressed each other once naked nipple play slow hard deep kiss him again follow my neck ear kiss again and smell his cock lick up down kiss him then suck him slow hard deep then kiss him tongue play and let your hard erected cock play with his tongue n slowly put on his mouth in out in out deep....the rest you can meet me to continue haha 

For the bottom, enjoy...let all your horninesss out....and give all your passion energy to your Master/Top. Be a bitch slut whore...play with your body hands face tongue ass etc..

😏🍆🍑💦

• 2 months later...

i am top.

I used NOT TO suck, but only be sucked. 

My permanent buddy would suck and swallow every bit of my cock essence. After which I would pound him. 

Each session was always 2 cums from me. 

This went on for 2yrs. 

One day, I felt so bad. I cum twice while he JO after I left.

Without him asking, I starting sucking him (as an amateur) till he cum in my mouth. 

I felt the need to do it for him, after what he has done for me for 2 YEARS.

I dont enjoy sucking, But i do it , for my  mate.

9 hours ago, MarriedBiTop said:

i am top.

I used NOT TO suck, but only be sucked. 

My permanent buddy would suck and swallow every bit of my cock essence. After which I would pound him. 

Each session was always 2 cums from me. 

This went on for 2yrs. 

One day, I felt so bad. I cum twice while he JO after I left.

Without him asking, I starting sucking him (as an amateur) till he cum in my mouth. 

I felt the need to do it for him, after what he has done for me for 2 YEARS.

I dont enjoy sucking, But i do it , for my  mate.

Aww, so touching. Sucking your mate even though you don't enjoy it after what he did for you for 2 YEARS. That's some sacrifice there.