Male HQ

Facial packages

Jungleman

I am thinking are there any good facial packages.

My face skin condition is above average, no massive outbreak and no large number of scars.

I am thinking of signing up facial packages in hope of smoothening, extract some small scars and whiten slightly.

Any recommendation?

8 hours ago, Jungleman said:

I am thinking of signing up facial packages in hope of smoothening, extract some small scars and whiten slightly.

Any recommendation?

hi, for some of these, you can definitely do them at home. unless you don't have the time or can't be fussed to do it.

for smoothening (i assume you are referring to skin texture) you can incorporate exfoliation into your routine.

if you skin can take it, do a gentle scrub, meaning a scrub with small fine particles.

if not, you can try a chemical exfoliant (AHA, BHA, Lactic acids) - exfoliate 2 times a week.

exfoliation actually helps with your other concerns as well, as it resurfaces the skin and initiates cell turnover, bringing forth new skin.

so it does whiten and also reduce scars. for deeper scars, then you might need to sign up for laser treatments.

to improve the effects, after exfoliation, use a Vitamin C serum for boosting collagen and whitening.

for more whitening, you can also consider doubling up and taking Vitamin C as a supplement, as well as, Glutathione.

these are safe supplements to consume daily, and is also part of good nutritional supplementation for general health.

all this should set you back less than SGD100 maximum, added bonus, you will not kena hardsell or scammed by spa or facial centres.

hope this helps! let me know if you need more info!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 hours ago, tomcat said:

hi, for some of these, you can definitely do them at home. unless you don't have the time or can't be fussed to do it.

for smoothening (i assume you are referring to skin texture) you can incorporate exfoliation into your routine.

if you skin can take it, do a gentle scrub, meaning a scrub with small fine particles.

if not, you can try a chemical exfoliant (AHA, BHA, Lactic acids) - exfoliate 2 times a week.

exfoliation actually helps with your other concerns as well, as it resurfaces the skin and initiates cell turnover, bringing forth new skin.

so it does whiten and also reduce scars. for deeper scars, then you might need to sign up for laser treatments.

to improve the effects, after exfoliation, use a Vitamin C serum for boosting collagen and whitening.

for more whitening, you can also consider doubling up and taking Vitamin C as a supplement, as well as, Glutathione.

these are safe supplements to consume daily, and is also part of good nutritional supplementation for general health.

all this should set you back less than SGD100 maximum, added bonus, you will not kena hardsell or scammed by spa or facial centres.

hope this helps! let me know if you need more info!

thank you so much for your input!

I wanted to do myself too, but I don’t have the know-how and not sure which one works for me and which one don’t.

I will try out what you recommend!

thanks again

On 1/19/2021 at 7:51 PM, Jungleman said:

My face skin condition is above average, no massive outbreak and no large number of scars.

Any recommendation?

I do mine with jean yip. Basic extraction, collagen w machine and brightening for anti ageing 

On 1/19/2021 at 7:51 PM, Jungleman said:

Any recommendation?

Hi, maybe you can try the home based facial service as I have been patronizing this home based facial service which is done by a guy, normal exfoliating etc is $70 and he will not rush through the whole process but ensure every single part of the face are being check and exfoliate.

It it not worth to spend that money to take up facial packages, you just need to buy the products you need then do it yourself at home with the proper steps, let me know if you need some advice and I can help you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.