Male HQ

Autocircumcision (intentional exposure of the glans of the penis)

Guest Merlion

10 minutes ago, Guest loveexposedhead said:

yea.. here.. loving it.. 

looks longer and bigger. was even thinking to get this (https://www.male-hq.com/phimosis-correction-rings/) but not sure if it works. 

anyone tried before?

Yes, exposed head is so attractive and yummy

enhances the look and feel. Feel so virile all the time.

• 1 year later...

I have left My foreskin retracted for about 12 hours a day for the last 2 weeks. Have no pain or swelling, irritation rubbing in underwear only lasted about a week. At the start foreskin would continue slip forward, but now the foreskin has adapted to staying back. Base of head seems like the forskin could be pushing it out wider (maybe). Don't see any issues with practising autocircumcision

Guest Erik Mann

Just apply Petroleum Jelly , buy from Pharmacy , after retracting foreskin. It provides barrier to rubbing against fabric.

Try it, its real affordble

• 9 months later...

I've kept my foreskin retracted permanently for the last 6 months, at the start my foreskin would swell a little bit, but doesn't any more. I can still feel that the skin is retracted, I'm hoping after a while I won't be able to feel it. Head of penis seems dryer and cleaner.

Guest Cut la
1 hour ago, Guest Uncut said:

I've kept my foreskin retracted permanently for the last 6 months, at the start my foreskin would swell a little bit, but doesn't any more. I can still feel that the skin is retracted, I'm hoping after a while I won't be able to feel it. Head of penis seems dryer and cleaner.

Just get it cut. 

I tried this autocircumcision for quite a while, maybe over 5 years, on and off. 

For those interested, this forum link below provides pretty good information and experiences of other guys.

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=2481.0

https://autocircumcision.wordpress.com/2019/03/10/my-autocircumcision-before-and-after/

Personally, i used surgical tape.  What i did was to pull the foreskin back and put 1 tape just below the head and after pulling back the excess skin at the base, put another tape. Did this consistently for about 1 year.  But the foreskin will still cover the head when the tape is off. I guess it has to do with whether u r a grower or show-er and I’m a grower.

The head did get less sensitive but eventually i still went for a Shang ring circumcision.

Compared to autocircumcision, my circumcised penis after about 1 year, feels and looks more attractive, with a natural fully exposed head.  Definitely feel more confident standing at open showers or urinals haha.   The fully keratinized head also lends itself to more manipulation and play and I no longer feel pain nor extreme sensitivity from long foreplays.  Having a foreskin provides natural lubrication to the head so these days with a circumcised penis,  I apply a daily lotion (meant for use on hypersensitive skin) on the head to keep it moist and fresh looking.  

I guess most people do autocircumcision because they want to reduce sensitivity or attain a circumcised look without losing the foreskin.  But my experience tells me it only works if you are a show-er, or the foreskin has less elasticity when pulled back. For others, only a circumcision will do.

8 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

Interesting read. It is possible to de-keratinize if we want to go back to being covered? Inspired to try but worried if regret it is irreversible @Helmethead

So many millions of human population in the world is cut right now... 

How would your one single regret makes an impact? 

Cut or uncut. No big deal. 

But after having sex with both cut and uncut. I find cut guys to be more attractive. A matter of preference. 

As for me I've spent my half life as uncut. So I decided to spend the next half as cut. 

Life is too short 

1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

Interesting read. It is possible to de-keratinize if we want to go back to being covered? Inspired to try but worried if regret it is irreversible @Helmethead

U can’t de-keratinize if you are cut but with autocircumcision, i suppose it should work.  During the period when i was experimenting with it, the head does get more moist again when it’s re-covered by the skin after a couple of days.  But the slight de-sensitization does lasts, but certainly does not feel as good as when it is cut.

1 hour ago, Guest Haha said:

So many millions of human population in the world is cut right now... 

How would your one single regret makes an impact? 

Cut or uncut. No big deal. 

But after having sex with both cut and uncut. I find cut guys to be more attractive. A matter of preference. 

As for me I've spent my half life as uncut. So I decided to spend the next half as cut. 

Life is too short 

Yeah, totally agree it all about preference.  For me, choosing to be cut is a way to enjoy the rest of my life trying on something new with my penis.  No regrets since.

Wow, great to visit her once a while, always something new to learn 😆 

First time I heard of the term autocircumcision. Didn’t even know there is such a word and also the ring in male-HQ. Had seen years ago on videos some guy had posted how he flipped his foreskin over a rubber ring that he had inserted onto his shaft just under his glans. It exposed his glans and kept the foreskin like donut shape just below the glans. Looks Kool to me and tried but fail, maybe cos my foreskin wasn’t long enough. Had also in my younger days use rubber band to hold it in place to keep the glans exposed but didn’t know there was a term and thought only I do it. A word of caution for those who want to try the rubber band method that it had to be a suitable and loose want or risk cutting off circulation. It similar to using a tape but tape when wet will be undone but not a rubber band. 

@radiusulnar the first time to everything is always magical. Like the first time unrolling, 1st cum etc. 1st time touching the enclosed glans is super sensitive and never get that kind of feeling thereafter. Unless we get cut the glans will surely have some sensitivity each time we unroll. And no matter how much we expose it by keeping it unroll. Do agree the glans get dry and shrivelled if exposed for long time. Sensitivity decrease slightly over time but if u keep it roll up it will be back to usual except not like the very first time we unroll.

If you just want some self experimentation, do give the other method I mentioned above a try. A small thin silicone cockring might work better for beginner. Slipped it over the unroll foreskin and place just under the ridge of the glans. Than carefully flip the foreskin over the cocking so it enclosed it like a ‘donut’ shape and expose the glans. This may take many practise. I know I couldn’t get it done till many attempts over years as foreskin not long or stretchy. But once manage, at least to me it felt cool and the weight of it would hang down and pull on the shaft.

14 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

@shyc is the purpose of the ring and flipping the skin over the ring to keep it retracted? i can keep the skin retracted without the help of the ring.

Yes and to me it also create a cool donut shape with the rolled up foreskin 😂 just my fetish after seeing it on xtube long ago. Just sharing there is this method. Before seeing the vid, it never cross my mind to try like that. But I believe I have vaguely seen something similar on documentaries of native tribes. Not too sure if they are the same as in the show are usually from a distance view.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 12:26 PM, Guest Merlion said:

But doesnt it feel very sensitive when it rubs against any fabric? How long until the sensitivity decreases?

Only a while mine was a few weeks then gone.. now I can f**k better.. cum slower ... lolol 

I kind of like that feel when I first started in jeans. So sensitive almost always aware of it. After a while it lesser and lesser. Even thou occasionally when I unroll, still have slight sensation when rub against the materials.

@radiusulnargood luck, just take slow and constant unrolling to slowly desensitize  

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2023 at 9:15 AM, Guest Cut la said:

Just get it cut. 

The thought of going under the knife and the worry of the pain after the operation are deterring men going for circumcision. Circumcision method has evolved over the years and it can be done within 15-20min now. 
However, it’s not easy to overcome that mentality barrier. 

On 1/27/2021 at 10:42 AM, Guest Merlion said:

Hi, was wondering if anyone had tried autocircumcision (intentional exposure of the glans of the penis) and what are your thoughts on it?

I am an uncut but rolled down my foreskin permanently when I was in my early 30s because it’s cleaner, smegma eradicated and won’t smell. Looks sexier that way too.

However the down side is the decolorisation of the glans, no longer red due to constant exposure to the elements like friction against briefs, soap etc. 

Edited by BravedomSG

14 hours ago, BravedomSG said:

I am an uncut but rolled down my foreskin permanently when I was in my early 30s because it’s cleaner, smegma eradicated and won’t smell. Looks sexier that way too.

However the down side is the decolorisation of the glans, no longer red due to constant exposure to the elements like friction against briefs, soap etc. 

When the glans is exposed, it will be some desensitised and some decolorisation, varies from person to person. That’s unavoidable. 

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

When the glans is exposed, it will be some desensitised and some decolorisation, varies from person to person. That’s unavoidable. 

Ok, plus I did not make efforts to apply some forms of moisturiser or moisturising oil. Caused my cockhead to age.😢

• 10 months later...
Guest Ernst

Yes , I've kept my foreskin retracted by the SPOON METHOD now for about 12 years, my glans are quite desensetised, I prefer that as they were very sensitive before I started keeping my foreskin retracted. I have had my frenlum snipped, that makes it a lot easier to keep the foreskin retracted.  I may get a proper circumcission sometime? 

4 hours ago, Guest Ernst said:

Yes , I've kept my foreskin retracted by the SPOON METHOD now for about 12 years, my glans are quite desensetised, I prefer that as they were very sensitive before I started keeping my foreskin retracted. I have had my frenlum snipped, that makes it a lot easier to keep the foreskin retracted.  I may get a proper circumcission sometime? 

I agree with you concerning the glans being desensentized after having foreskin retracted permanently. The color changed as well. 

• G_M changed the title to Autocircumcision (intentional exposure of the glans of the penis)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.