Male HQ

Are there even any good looking SG gay guys of mixed parentage?

Guest Curious

4 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

He's talking about father and mother not being of same ethnic race/makeup.

I see.  Is this because SG is very clannish due to being a small country?

17 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

As per topic. Realized that our community has almost no good looking guys of mixed parentage.  So rare in SG. 

Mixed parentage usually leads to good looking offspring.  Could this have a genetic cause?   

44 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I see.  Is this because SG is very clannish due to being a small country?

Mixed parentage usually leads to good looking offspring.  Could this have a genetic cause?   

That would depend on the parent's races.  Personally I find Scandinavians and some Africans to hv really top notch bodies and good looking faces with sharp features.  

Traditionally SG has 3 major races.  No comment lar on the mix races.  *Bite lips hard*

Edited by FattChoy

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, FattChoy said:

He's talking about father and mother not being of same ethnic race/makeup.

Yes, like example Fandi ahmad's children. All his sons so good looking. Too bad they are straight. 

Guest I think so

In the old days, the elderly called them "Chap Cheng Kia".  Asian mixed with other part of Asian are ok, because.   I believed Asian mixed Arab is even more good looking than Asian mixed with Ang Mo.

3 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

fandi ahmad's children are angmoh-malay mix and very tall and handsome. dunno if gay

their mother is not angmoh, but south african mix. so the kids are malay, african and only part caucasian.

maxresdefault.jpg
SB0118_Cover-Story-4.jpgSB0118_Cover-Story-5-700x913.jpg
hbs-fandis-jan-2017-cover-1.jpg

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest campuran
13 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

As per topic. Realized that our community has almost no good looking guys of mixed parentage.  So rare in SG. 

How about your own looks Mr anonymous? Give us a pic of yourself.

does it matter if mixed or pure?

Guest campuran
3 hours ago, Guest I think so said:

In the old days, the elderly called them "Chap Cheng Kia".  Asian mixed with other part of Asian are ok, because.   I believed Asian mixed Arab is even more good looking than Asian mixed with Ang Mo.

if the result is bigger D, then both accepted.

Guest campuran
59 minutes ago, tomcat said:

their mother is not angmoh, but south african mix. so the kids are malay, african and only part caucasian.

quite futile to say what mix for the ahmad's kids. South Africa has everything. The parents of Wendy Ahmad could be same mix as Kamala Harris, Indian and African or just African or white mixed Indian or Indian / African. You would need to ask them about the roots. Names can even mislead you. The Portuguese gave "Christian" or Portuguese names to locals...

A lot of this mix thing is not to be taken serious. In Singapore many guys always want to be mixed of something. Often parents told something to their kids what was not based on facts.

Pinoys are not better. I always laugh when I read these Pinoy profiles on Spanish mix Japanese Pinoys... For me it is a bit like I don't accept my own culture...oh, I have 1/50th white blood. And then you are a better human being?

One guy on an app even gave me a percentage list of his parentage broken down in 1/12th details, probably the Yukotan ice bear was missing in that list. 😂

Some guys can even react very offended. Just take a darker skin tone Singaporean and you ask whether he is Peranakan, looks can kill you after you asked, ha ha

Mostly the rule is: keep your mouth shut and just enjoy.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
30 minutes ago, begleitung said:

There is another younger indian mixed chinese politian too.  Quite fit. 

Who ah? I think Malaysia’s hunky politicians some mixed ones are sibeh hot. Maszlee Malik - Malay Chinese mix. Look quite fit, and his biceps make me crazy spacer.png😜 

43 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Who ah? I think Malaysia’s hunky politicians some mixed ones are sibeh hot. Maszlee Malik - Malay Chinese mix. Look quite fit, and his biceps make me crazy spacer.png😜 

Cannot tell with the mask. 😜

i think the guy i had in mind was daryl david. Ok, not that hot. Maybe there was another guy. 

https://digitalsenior.sg/darryl-david/

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Cannot tell with the mask. 😜

i think the guy i had in mind was daryl david. Ok, not that hot. Maybe there was another guy. 

https://digitalsenior.sg/darryl-david/

Quite manly sia 😍 gonna check him out more. Thanks for sharing 

oh here’s a pic of him in suit haha

https://ibb.co/ZKCt9YS

Guest Meanly Preacher

Recently a Chinese colleague, whose ex-girlfriend is now dating a Chinese/Malay mixed guy, said to me that there are few good looking mixed-race men in Singapore. I replied that he's either out of his mind, or only saying those things due to jealousy over his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend, who actually is quite handsome in my opinion.

He even tried to tell me that Joseph Schooling is not good looking and I gently brought the conversation to an end. I wish I had thought about bringing up Fandi Ahmad's kids, who I assume are ½ Malay, ¼ African, and ¼ White, to simplify things. Anyway entire races can't be generalized as all have people with good and/or bad looks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 4/6/2021 at 10:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

I think Shahril Hamdan (Chinese-Malay) looks better.

spacer.png

• 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.