Male HQ

T2B Cleaning Service

Hello,

Need some help with reorganizing or cleaning your home? I would be delighted to help. I'm offering a top-to-bottom cleaning of your house. I have worked for a few clients here on bw already and hope to be able to work for you to help maintain your household. I'm happy to help with:

1. Cleaning: sweep, vacuum, mop, scrub, wipe, dishes, etc

2. Laundry: wash, hang, iron, fold, etc

3. Reorganizing: tidying, categorizing, rearranging, moving, painting, etc

4. Moving: packing, heavy lifting, etc

I'm okay to have you propose a price, but it likely will fluctuate based on the job scope, duration and location. I prefer assignments closer to the West, but nonetheless, PM if you need help. 

Thanks

Edited by jake412

Anybody wanna work out? There really are so many ways to get your heart pumping..

Jake is of excellent help. He was punctual and a complete self-starter. After a brief orientation on where the cleaning agents and equipment were, he started work and managed the process independently - vacuuming, mopping (twice!), wiping all the surfaces and washing two toilets with great diligence. 

He was hardly intrusive - was having a work conference call and he managed to ensure that there was no noise at all!!

A great help!

56 minutes ago, Rohanpune said:

Just booked him very delighted with the quality of services done. All done at a reasonable prices too. You won't be disappointed 

44 minutes ago, webster84 said:

Jake is of excellent help. He was punctual and a complete self-starter. After a brief orientation on where the cleaning agents and equipment were, he started work and managed the process independently - vacuuming, mopping (twice!), wiping all the surfaces and washing two toilets with great diligence. 

He was hardly intrusive - was having a work conference call and he managed to ensure that there was no noise at all!!

A great help!

Thank you! Will be happy to be of help in the future again 

Anybody wanna work out? There really are so many ways to get your heart pumping..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...