Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Happyguy

I have been to Ken Therapy many times. The rooms are big & clean.The doors can be locked.I have had good & not so good experience there.Yoyo is one the best. The local Chinese masseurs are also very good.

Whenever I try out a new masseur I set a low expectation so that I won't be too dissapointed.The experience wiil depend on ur expectation & the chemistry between u & masseur.I normally let the masseur initiate the fun part.If he demands tips after 'seducing'me I will not proceed.It's a put off for me. Mentally I am prepared for just a massage. When money is not mentioned the sex is good....believe me.I reward them well after. Both sides r happy & satisfied.

Guest Happyguy

If I can give u guys a tip.Try to respect them. They r just trying to earn a living. However the greedy ones should be boycotted.The masseurs are also trying to respect us despite us paying for sex (if sex is not expected go to Kursani or Borneo). Naming the good masseur in this forum has disadvantages. Ur expectation will be high & secondly u may not click with the masseur.U may also catch them on their bad day. Try the ones recommended in this forum but be prepared to be dissapointed. I see it as a calculated gamble. If u win good for u!!!

Is Joe the only best in kursani? In terms of massage? I tried him. Mmmm doesnt seem good enough.

yup, his massage skill so so only .. 5/10, but his look and body consider ok ..

he is definitely not the best there la  ..

if u wanna go for real massage, go for Adi, malay straight man (pure for massage only, but dont expect much on his look and body)

Guest KursaniGuest

just back from Kursani, saw a chinese man at locker area ard 9pm lol

then when finished my massage at 10pm, saw another chinese young guy wearing orange t-shirt just going upstairs ... he is quite cute haha

I was there on Saturday night. Too bad different day with you...wish to know and meet you....

https://www.groupon....a-2-4/720160128

WITH 7 CHAKRAS MANHOOD MASSAGE: Men's Full Body Aromatherapy Massage for 1 Person
58% Discount - Save RM138.00
Groupon Price RM99.00

Available Quantity: 1
Selling Price     : RM60

Reason to Sell : unable to go to KL this month :(

Guest Happyguy

Borneo don't do body to body massage.Key in Taman Lian Hoe in ur waze. It's off Jalan Kuchai Lama. Its facing the main road Jalan Kuchai Lama. The entrance is opposite a small food stall. Most the masseurs there give good traditional massage.

Guest Anonymous

Been to MM yesterday. Environment so so. People mostly filled with uncles and I end up in the maze with horrible situation. Thank God someone manage pulled me out of there..

Guest Saunalover

Sorry to hear about ur experience.u must be new to the sauna scene. Walking into the dark maze is actually an open invitation to be groped. Its like free-for -all. Unfortunately some individuals goes beyond groping. Stay out of the dark maze if u don't enjoy wandering hands or to avoid any untoward incidents. I am sure everyone has had a not too nice experience in the sauna but most will come back.Read up on bath house/ sauna etiquette before u go the next time.Ignore the uncles politely. 20 years from now u might be one of them.

Guest Saunalover

Sorry to hear about ur experience.u must be new to the sauna scene. Walking into the dark maze is actually an open invitation to be groped. Its like free-for -all. Unfortunately some individuals goes beyond groping. Stay out of the dark maze if u don't enjoy wandering hands or to avoid any untoward incidents. I am sure everyone has had a not too nice experience in the sauna but most will come back.Read up on bath house/ sauna etiquette before u go the next time.Ignore the uncles politely. 20 years from now u might be one of them.

Guest Otot2Chi

Where is it?? Never been there before

Do you know how to go to Chow Kit Monorail Station? We can meet there. Add me on Line

Guest Otot2Chi

I'm planning to go to BB boy tomorrow for the first time. How do you find it? Any recommendations on the masseuse? I heard Louis was good

Never try Louis before. Ethan and Daniel are both great choices. ps - comments about their tools are true

Guest Anonymous

Hey SaunaLover, thank you for the advice on the visit in MM. Yes, I'm aware of it but when you have politely declined people and they kept pushing you (not one but few person) is just not cool. Anyway, yes we are humans and we age afterall and so will be extra careful next time.

Guest Saunalover

Hi anynomous. Ur welcome. If a few people decided that they will not take a no as an answer, I can only assumed u r irresistible. Ha ha.Good luck. I'm sure u gonna fun during ur future visits.

Guest Meo88

Hey Meo88,

I always get excited everytime when I read your comments here.. wondering what is your stats? Perhaps one day we could meet up.. hehe

Hahahahhaha. When meo88 got fans???

29/188/115 hahaha

Guest Happyguy

will be heading south to KL this and looking forward to try out Kursani/Borneo or maybe mandimanda

never been to any M2M massage places/saunas here.

For a first timer which would you guys recommend? Kursani or Borneo?

I'm looking for a good massage

Guest Happyguy

If u r a first timer pls lower ur expectation on the ambience of the spas.It's minimalist in not the nice way.

I would recommend Borneo. Fendi is good, boyish looking malay masseur. Rudy gives good strong massage. Generally the masseurs in Borneo gives above average massage.Each one has their own unique style & technique.

Guest Korean

Z*n*n S**

If you are reading this:

I thought you enjoyed our little adventure together this afternoon. It was memorable for me. You were wrong when you said you have nothing to give me. I was hoping that our friendship will continue. I was sincere and really meant it when I said you are a friend that is hard to come by. My only regret now is not knowing that our first meeting marked the end of our friendship. Please, will you give our friendship a second chance?

Guest Jared

Hi guys, planning to go to bb boy massage later in the early noon..if I ask for the full package how much should I be expected to tip? And who and how should I ask for the extra service if I like manly toned muscled guys.

P.s. Sorry if the questions are noob or It's my first time trying this.

Thanks a lot for the help in advance guys.

Guest Happyguy

Hi Jared. I thought I need to reply coz its ur first time. Body wise the best is still Louis.Book him in advance coz he is very popular. Go for the body to body massage which is only RM60 b4 6pm.What happens after the massage is between u & the masseur.Louis normally do not do extras unless he likes u. He never ask for tips. His massage is the best in BBBoy.

Guest Jared

Hi Jared. I thought I need to reply coz its ur first time. Body wise the best is still Louis.Book him in advance coz he is very popular. Go for the body to body massage which is only RM60 b4 6pm.What happens after the massage is between u & the masseur.Louis normally do not do extras unless he likes u. He never ask for tips. His massage is the best in BBBoy.

Hi, Thanks for the reply,

I have browsed through the forum and can see louis is very popular but was actually thinking about trying Paul since he has a big *ahem..  ^_^ Any personal feedback you may have on him?

Guest Johnny

Hi guys, I am also new and was planning to try Ken from M Theraphy, he looks really hot in his picture on the website.

Is he good? Does he provide extra?

Guest Meo88' fan

Hahahahhaha. When meo88 got fans???

29/188/115 hahaha

WaLauWei u r quite tall and big in size.. kungfu panda.. love it

Guest Guest

Hi guys, I am also new and was planning to try Ken from M Theraphy, he looks really hot in his picture on the website.

Is he good? Does he provide extra?

I think this guy work with Citybay and Fresh b4.. he is skinny type if I am not mistaken. Never try

Guest Guest

Hi, Thanks for the reply,

I have browsed through the forum and can see louis is very popular but was actually thinking about trying Paul since he has a big *ahem.. ^_^ Any personal feedback you may have on him?

Paul is a super top with big and long tool. All bottom love him.

Guest Guest

Is there a time limit for massage + hanky panky at bbboy?

Yup. The curtain will be opened by the captain on duty when time is over! be prepared.. haha

I'm thinking of trying Paul or Louis since they have nice reviews, just a question, do the masseurs usually cum when they fuck you? Or will they wait until you cum and that's it job done?

It sounds like most of them r top. I wish to fuck a masseur

Guest Guest

I'm thinking of trying Paul or Louis since they have nice reviews, just a question, do the masseurs usually cum when they fuck you? Or will they wait until you cum and that's it job done?

Masseurs wont cum unless you ask for it with additional tips of the tip.

Guest Guest

It sounds like most of them r top. I wish to fuck a masseur

depends on how you look and behave..if u tall and good body..some will allow. I tried before..I am tall and well built. .he admire my muscles. .so I ask him if he ok..he says he top but coz I look so hot..he ok to bottom. .but can see he not enjoy very much. .lol

Yup. The curtain will be opened by the captain on duty when time is over! be prepared.. haha

What!!??so you could be in the middle of something and this guy just comes in and tells you to leave??omg!?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic