Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

lazy to set up fake gmail account la..

your privacy will be guaranteed. i provide you my secondary email here is to protect my privacy :P

i will reply you with my genuine email. :)

Guest Guest

wish I had a car to get there, in Amcorp Mall PJ

hey..I am nearby and may not be a professional masseur but I enjoy giving one...

29 177 65

Guest average_bottom

Im just come to kl at pantai dalam..anyone can do bj n hj to me this morning...mly 34 168 70

Wechat matshah_552

Guest ~Traveller~

Hi Guys!

What is the market rate for tips on the following services now?

HJ - RM?

BJ - RM?

Anal - RM?

Full - RM?

As I do not want to under tip them and I also do not wish to spoil the market tips price.

Hope you guys can advice...

Guest Guest

I'm deciding to go kursani. Any chance of finding some hot fun there today?

sunday + puasa month= bad timing or bad idea

try Saturday

Guest Guest

Cant tell whether they are picky though. Are you malay?

nah..look malay though. .

which has more fun..otot2 or mandi manda?

I like a mixed crowd of mlys, chi, ind..I don't limit myself..

Guest Sauna

nah..look malay though. .

which has more fun..otot2 or mandi manda?

I like a mixed crowd of mlys, chi, ind..I don't limit myself..

Hmm okay. I would recommend mandi manda. Since its fasting month, wouldnt be much diff though in terms of race. Tonight is underwear night. Prefer to see guys in their undies rather than towels like in otot2. Lol

Guest Guest

Hmm okay. I would recommend mandi manda. Since its fasting month, wouldnt be much diff though in terms of race. Tonight is underwear night. Prefer to see guys in their undies rather than towels like in otot2. Lol

I prefer towel actually. .I like the feeling of ripping the towel at the back all the way to his ass to feel the ass..haha..is fri or sat happening?

Guest Sauna

I prefer towel actually. .I like the feeling of ripping the towel at the back all the way to his ass to feel the ass..haha..is fri or sat happening?

Haha nice!. Cant recall if i've been on fri. But sat def happening.

Guest Serai

Last round i went to Serai i got massuer Alex. I complain to the bos say he not good enough..But recently, i went Serai again and i got Massuer name Rayson, he is too rough and never care about customer requirement..totally out for me.. Now i only regret that i have made complain Alex to the bos and he already not working there now...

Guest sauna lover

Any review of Sentral sauna after their renovation? Planning to go tonight.

Can you give some info about their renovation, please? I didn't know it was happening! Is it a big improvement? Any details welcome :-)

Can you give some info about their renovation, please? I didn't know it was happening! Is it a big improvement? Any details welcome :-)

I'm a regular, it's not much renovated really, the old dark room and internet area and the maze area leading to the two bathroom at the back are no longer part of the sauna. The sauna is smaller now, and one of the locker room became the new dark room. I still enjoy myself there, but unfortunately, less space to move around now.

Yoyo from ken therapy no longer there? Sad they said he switch to work at saloon..

Yoyo from Thailand huh????

I really like him ... So sad now...

I'm a regular, it's not much renovated really, the old dark room and internet area and the maze area leading to the two bathroom at the back are no longer part of the sauna. The sauna is smaller now, and one of the locker room became the new dark room. I still enjoy myself there, but unfortunately, less space to move around now.

Does it have lots of action there?

How much is the price? Will the masseur give extra service or demand ur tips?

Guest HornsOfOdin

Based on my previous experience in Senses, all the masseurs are legit and I doubt if you are interested in HE with them. Massage is good though and cheap ~RM50 (sorry, don't quite remember)

Guest Guest

its done by blind masseur la..that also u want them to give u extra...desperado

Guest Jerudong

Hi Guys,

Travelling to KL for the MotoGP in October.  Can anyone recommend the best sauna for a white guy 39yrs 180cm 90kg to go to get some action? Was thinking of going to Senses or Sentral as that seems to be a good one for mature guys.  Also, do the local hotels mind guests bringing guys back to their rooms?  Thanks

Guest Guest

Went to kl over the weekend.

I was at Otot on Sat around 7.30pm, total waste of time. Plus they insisted on charging extra 10RM for membership, total price 40RM for entry. Only a handful of mixed races , Malay, Indian and few Chinese, mostly middle age chubs (40-50). I Left after 15min.

Mandi was much better, more people, with younger and fitter bods. No membership needed. Only thing about sat skin night is the maze is totally dark compared to other days when they switched on a blue light.

Guest Guest

Hi Guys,

Travelling to KL for the MotoGP in October. Can anyone recommend the best sauna for a white guy 39yrs 180cm 90kg to go to get some action? Was thinking of going to Senses or Sentral as that seems to be a good one for mature guys. Also, do the local hotels mind guests bringing guys back to their rooms? Thanks

Where would you be staying? If u are in brickfields area than few of the saunas u mentioned are near to your place but actually since the lrt/monorail is also easily accessible u can check out mandi manda or otot? Its not so much the age that people are picky about. Its the body. If u are fit and muscular u can still attract younger guys..dont worry. .just flex those biceps..and young fit guys will flock..

Guest Jerudong

Sounds like

Where would you be staying? If u are in brickfields area than few of the saunas u mentioned are near to your place but actually since the lrt/monorail is also easily accessible u can check out mandi manda or otot? Its not so much the age that people are picky about. Its the body. If u are fit and muscular u can still attract younger guys..dont worry. .just flex those biceps..and young fit guys will flock..

I'll be near Masjid Jamek station so getting around hopefully won't be too bad. Better get working on the weight bench to build up the biceps  :D

Guest Guest

Sounds like

I'll be near Masjid Jamek station so getting around hopefully won't be too bad. Better get working on the weight bench to build up the biceps :D

masjid jamek? Easy to move around then..

yes better start on them weights and get the chest and biceps tight...then come and contact me..let me check on those muscles to see how ready you are for the saunas..lol

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic