Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Youngboy

Being first time to mm, when I was at the private room I saw guys standing outside. I was wondering why are they sanding ? Waiting to be pick or what? And usually those that are standing are b? I have no idea why they are standing and I just followed lol

Being first time to mm, when I was at the private room I saw guys standing outside. I was wondering why are they sanding ? Waiting to be pick or what? And usually those that are standing are b? I have no idea why they are standing and I just followed lol

It's called cruising. They either wait to pick guys or are waiting to be picked. But I'm still wondering why so many guys are shy and choose to cover their dicks

Guest Youngboy

It's called cruising. They either wait to pick guys or are waiting to be picked. But I'm still wondering why so many guys are shy and choose to cover their dicks

I see. How bout the dark room ? Or some call it maze room? I saw a lot guys standing outside making it seem so crowded. I know inside there a lot of actions going on but I have not really walk the whole dark room as it is really dark. I only managed to went in to the corner side and then quickly came out lol

Guest LittleDemon

Just wondering. When you go to sauna, how many condom you bring? And, do you bring the lube also our just use your saliva? Cos I found that bringing the lube is quit annoying.

On 12/28/2015 at 0:34 AM, Guest PAUL said:

Where is Paul running his freelance? KL area? The place setup ok?

This guy never answered called or sms. 

I kept called him more than six times a day but unanswered...

forget about this guy....

look for others....

he do his freelance at brickfield area, in  Hotel...

u can try WhatsApp him, he alway replied, maybe recently (last week), he out for short trip, may not convenient to answer call

2 hours ago, Guest said:

wish to try Fresh, any recommend? what's the price range? thanks!! incall.

60 normal massage for non special only , b2b 100, all inclusive 200 ........ 

On December 29, 2015 at 5:49 PM, Guest Youngboy said:

I see. How bout the dark room ? Or some call it maze room? I saw a lot guys standing outside making it seem so crowded. I know inside there a lot of actions going on but I have not really walk the whole dark room as it is really dark. I only managed to went in to the corner side and then quickly came out lol

It gets really horny in the dark crowded room when there's so much skin contact. There's touching/hugging/kissing/sucking/moaning all around you. Kinda exciting actually. You won't be able to see other guys in the dark (unless you have night vision), so there's no age/size discrimination.

14 hours ago, Guest LittleDemon said:

Just wondering. When you go to sauna, how many condom you bring? And, do you bring the lube also our just use your saliva? Cos I found that bringing the lube is quit annoying.

4-5 condoms, but usually I only use 2 condoms. The rest I keep in the locker. Lube is highly highly recommended for comfortable penetration.

Yeah, bringing condoms and lube can be frustrating when you are walking around with no pockets. I see some guys carry them in a tiny plastic pouch and strap them on the elastic key band.

Hey guys, I have never been to any sauna or bathhouses before but I am very interested to going to there.  Around PJ or KL area?  I have a few questions:

1) Where is the best bathhouse to go to?
2) How much do they charge and do i have to apply for a membership?
3) Is it guaranteed that I will have some "action" in those bathhouses?  (I really want to have a good time)
4) Are the guys in bathhouses naked all the time?
5) How many hours do people usually spend in the bathhouses?

Thank you so much and I am sorry for asking so many questions.  First timer here

Oh, this year is ending...

But before jumping into 2016, still want to go to taman pisang to try this year ones, those limited vintages.

On the calendar it's a weekday and the eve of PH.

But those saunas open normally?

Are there anyone who're feeling the same as I Am?

I'll give it a shot at MM, Kakiku or Aniki where are comparably accessible from Puchong.

Wish me luck guys, or c'mon, let's make a crowd!

9 hours ago, Guest Dryyy said:

Hey guys, I have never been to any sauna or bathhouses before but I am very interested to going to there.  Around PJ or KL area?  I have a few questions:

1) Where is the best bathhouse to go to?

2) How much do they charge and do i have to apply for a membership?

3) Is it guaranteed that I will have some "action" in those bathhouses?  (I really want to have a good time)

4) Are the guys in bathhouses naked all the time?

5) How many hours do people usually spend in the bathhouses?

Thank you so much and I am sorry for asking so many questions.  First timer here

Mandi Manda is in Jalan Kelang Lama, so it's quite accessible from both KL and PJ

Kakiku is in Chears

Otot2 is in Jalan Ipoh Kecil. I've never been to Otot2, so I can't judge it.

1. Between Mandi Manda and Kakiku, MM has a younger and fitter crowd. Mostly Chinese, with some Indians and Malays around. MM has much better gym facilities than KKK. The crowd in Kakiku are usually middle aged, not-so-fit and Chinese. Very few Indians or Malays. The decor in KKK is much much better than MM. It's like a Zen place for your soul. There's even a Jacuzzi in KKK! It's quite nice and warm.

2. MM charges RM 25 on weekdays, RM 28 on weekends (not sure about public holidays). If you're a first timer to MM, you have to pay additional RM 10 to be member. If you're below 24, you get in free on Wed, Sat, and Sun. KKK charges RM 30 on weekends. No membership required for KKK. No free entrance too for KKK.

3. Your success to have "action" in the sauna depends on the crowd, how horny you are, and how shy you are. Don't have high expectations on your first visit. Weekends are usually crowded. But that also depends on the theme. MM has nude nights on Tue, Thur, and Sat. It can get pretty hot on Sat. I think Wed, Fri, and Sun are Underwear nights in MM. But I've never seen anyone wearing undies on that one Wednesday I visited MM. Everyone was wearing their towels in the Dark Room. KKK doesn't have any themes. That means you go nude in the Dark Room. KKK has a smaller Dark Room and a larger Dark Room, which opens only on weekends and on public holidays. The smaller Dark Room in KKK is... disappointing.

4. You must wear a towel at all times in the sauna, except in certain "action" areas, such as the Dark Room (if it's nude night) or the showers (unless you wanna shower with your towel on).

5. How long you spend in the sauna depends on how much fun you had.

Overall, I prefer MM, as the place is more discreet parking is aplenty. BTW, the music played in MM is terrible.

I suggest you read the rest of this thread to find out other people's experiences when visiting saunas.

Edited by eggplant

4 minutes ago, eggplant said:

Mandi Manda is in Jalan Kelang Lama, so it's quite accessible from both KL and PJ

Kakiku is in Chears

1. Between Mandi Manda and Kakiku, MM has a younger and fitter crowd. Mostly Chinese, with some Indians and Malays around. MM has much better gym facilities than KKK. The crowd in Kakiku are usually middle aged, not-so-fit and Chinese. Very few Indians or Malays. The decor in KKK is much much better than KKK. It's like a Zen place for your soul. There's even a Jacuzzi in KKK! It's quite nice and warm.

2. MM charges RM 25 on weekdays, RM 28 on weekends (not sure about public holidays). If you're a first timer to MM, you have to pay additional RM 10 to be member. If you're below 24, you get in free on Wed, Sat, and Sun. KKK charges RM 30 on weekends. No membership required for KKK. No free entrance too for KKK.

3. Your success to have "action" in the sauna depends on the crowd, how horny you are, and how shy you are. Don't have high expectations on your first visit. Weekends are usually crowded. But that also depends on the theme. MM has nude nights on Tue, Thur, and Sat. It can get pretty hot on Sat. I think Wed, Fri, and Sun are Underwear nights in MM. But I've never seen anyone wearing undies on that one Wednesday I visited MM. Everyone was wearing their towels in the Dark Room. KKK doesn't have any themes. That means you go nude in the Dark Room. KKK has a smaller Dark Room and a larger Dark Room, which opens only on weekends and on public holidays. The smaller Dark Room in KKK is... disappointing.

4. You must wear a towel at all times in the sauna, except in certain "action" areas, such as the Dark Room (if it's nude night) or the showers (unless you wanna shower with your towel on).

Overall, I prefer MM, as the place is more discreet parking is aplenty. BTW, the music played in MM is terrible.

I suggest you read the rest of this thread to find out other people's experiences when visiting saunas.

Is it all dark in the saunas?

Was it scary for you the first time you went sauna?

1 hour ago, eggplant said:

Kakiku is in Chears

1. Between Mandi Manda and Kakiku, MM has a younger and fitter crowd. Mostly Chinese, with some Indians and Malays around. MM has much better gym facilities than KKK. The crowd in Kakiku are usually middle aged, not-so-fit and Chinese. Very few Indians or Malays. The decor in KKK is much much better than KKK. It's like a Zen place for your soul. There's even a Jacuzzi in KKK! It's quite nice and warm.

Agreed. There are so much info shared by our members here.

nak tnya klu pi mandi manda tu die ade mintak IC ke erk?? 
mcm mn die nk tau org tu bwh 24 ke idok?? leh guna fake name ke?? saya umur 29 rupe mcm 19 je so bleh msuk free le cmtu eh?

3 hours ago, Guest zoey said:

nak tnya klu pi mandi manda tu die ade mintak IC ke erk?? 

mcm mn die nk tau org tu bwh 24 ke idok?? leh guna fake name ke?? saya umur 29 rupe mcm 19 je so bleh msuk free le cmtu eh?

Kena tunjuk IC

6 hours ago, Armedeggon said:

Is it all dark in the saunas?

Was it scary for you the first time you went sauna?

I'm sure almost everyone was nervous the first time they went to a sauna.

You can read other members' experiences on this thread. Search and ye shall find.

Edited by eggplant

On 12/28/2015 at 3:11 AM, Guest Reminder - KURSANI said:

First of all, its website is outdated, and the pic shown of their masseurs are the time when they started up their business....

Second, they have only two local chinese masseurs (KEN or NICK), FYI, u can't make booking in advance through phone what u can do is walk-in and assigned by this unfriendly Malay receptionist who is also the BOSS I believe....

worst is when u tell him that u want chi masseur, he always said chi masseur BALIK KAMPUNG lah or not available today,,,, surprisingly, u would see KEN or NICK there....

my last encounter on last week, when I did my massage with one Malay masseurs and I asked him the chinese masseurs no more working here??? surprisingly, the malay masseurs replied me: ADA, DIA ORANG KAT DALAM tunggu customers!!!!   CAN u IMAGINE? After that, I am telling myself that I will never visit that place again...

I have had bad experience which I encountered few days ago in KURSANI when I took the 3-in-1 package (normal facial, scrub and flower bath) which cost RM120.00

The therapist is a newly trained Indonesia young boy. He just joined Kursani recently and he is the only therapist who is handling all these (facial, scrub, and both). FYI, before these, is done by local malay I told by the management.

The whole session finished in 30min which in fact suppose to be 1 1/2 hours.

worst is, when the session is started, he immediately asked you whether you need to have extra of HJ and BJ together which charges RM50.00 and anal for RM100.00 either get topped by him or topping him. I rejected to him and told him that I only look for the services which I have paid to. What happened was, he just finished all the three in 30min touch n go service.... so, could u imagine three things get done in 30 min?

so advise, DO NOT take the facial, scrub and flower bath by this young INDON boy in KURSANI.... 

Actually... facial. body scrub and flower bath normally finish at 40min, only massage is 1half

Guest Horny boy

Hi anyone can advise the crowd in Day Thermos today?

I heard you could get a lot of foreigners there. I used to went there with my friend on weekdays afternoon and couldn't see much people and the entrance fee is quite expensive. 

Anyone know the crowd on weekend and the fee? 

Guest Hornyyy

I went to mandi manda today to check out the price and see where it is.  I couldnt find the place and came across this brown door.  I didnt know if that was the place so i just waited and guys entered.  I just waited in the car because i was scared and didnt know what to do.  So i mustered up my courage and went in to look at the prices.  Then i left.  Everything is so new to me T.T

26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I will be going to otot2 tonight around 7pm. hope to have good time there. malay here.

Do share with us your experience there yea :)

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I will be going to otot2 tonight around 7pm. hope to have good time there. malay here.

Any idea how much is the entry? 

Any Theme tonight? 

Guest Hi,

RM30 for weekend entry plus RM10 registration fee (they will issue you a member card on the spot).

They don't have theme nights. Just walk around in towels.

This was my experience at Mandi Manda, my third visit there actually.

I arrived MM just before 6pm. There were quite a lot of empty parking lots by the time I arrived. I walked to the receptionist and received my locker keys. I changed at the locker room and proceeded to the gym, where I worked out in my white towel for about 30 minutes. After that, I went to sit in the steam room. It was really steamy and humid, which I enjoyed. When I left, there were about 8 guys with towels standing around the steam room, all waiting for some action. I didn't want to participate/initiate any action in the steam, as it was too dark and steamy for me. Having left the steam room, it was time for me to shower.

Feeling refreshed, I descended to level 69 at 7:10 PM. It was Naked Night, so guys have to go in naked. Towels were hung all over the stair rails and iron grill on the way leading to Level 69. I've never seen so many towels before. The place was crowded with guys, especially in the darker areas. Not many people hung out at the bright areas. Many preferred to hang out in the darker areas. To me, the dark areas made me want to explore more.  It was not possible to walk in this place without having some skin contact with someone. Some parts were so crowded that I had to squeeze sideways while rubbing my cock and butt with other guys.  Many people (myself included) were making out in the corners and corridors until the passageway was blocked. The corridors soon became congested with naked guys. There were hands and naked bodies everywhere. Touching here... touching there... It was so crowded that I began to feel warm, even though there was air conditioning.

After having a good time, I showered and returned my locker keys to the receptionist. The entire street was filled with parked cars when I left MM at 9 PM! I even saw someone arriving in a taxi. It just shows how many people actually come here on a Saturday night. It became clear to me that this is a place where guys like to hang out to relax and look for fun.

Edited by eggplant

8 hours ago, eggplant said:

I arrived MM just before 6pm. There were quite a lot of empty parking lots by the time I arrived. I walked to the receptionist and received my locker keys. I changed at the locker room and proceeded to the gym, where I worked out in my white towel for about 30 minutes. After that, I went to sit in the steam room. It was really steamy and humid, which I enjoyed. When I left, there were about 8 guys with towels standing around the steam room, all waiting for some action. I didn't want to participate/initiate any action in the steam, as it was too dark and steamy for me. Having left the steam room, it was time for me to shower.

Feeling refreshed, I descended to level 69 at 7:10 PM. It was Naked Night, so guys have to go in naked. Towels were hung all over the stair rails and iron grill on the way leading to Level 69. I've never seen so many towels before. The place was crowded with guys, especially in the darker areas. Not many people hung out at the bright areas. Many preferred to hang out in the darker areas. To me, the dark areas made me want to explore more.  It was not possible to walk in this place without having some skin contact with someone. Some parts were so crowded that I had to squeeze sideways while rubbing my cock and butt with other guys.  Many people (myself included) were making out in the corners and corridors until the passageway was blocked. The corridors soon became congested with naked guys. There were hands and naked bodies everywhere. Touching here... touching there... It was so crowded that I began to feel warm, even though there was air conditioning.

After having a good time, I showered and returned my locker keys to the receptionist. The entire street was filled with parked cars when I left MM at 9 PM! I even saw someone arriving in a taxi. It just shows how many people actually come here on a Saturday night. It became clear to me that this is a place where guys like to hang out to relax and look for fun.

Saturday night  always happening 

Went to thermos on Tuesday after 6pm last week. Maybe because it was holiday it was quite packed. Got a blast with a very sexy Malay (I think) guy. We didn't exchange numbers, and it's a mistake. If you read this,and recognize, reply me! 

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Went to thermos on Tuesday after 6pm last week. Maybe because it was holiday it was quite packed. Got a blast with a very sexy Malay (I think) guy. We didn't exchange numbers, and it's a mistake. If you read this,and recognize, reply me! 

How much is the price on public holiday?

17 hours ago, eggplant said:

But they stand at the entrance for nothing

Kakiku, here I come!

Might be too late and the maze will be going to be closed, but I cannot wait until the next weekend... Wanna suck and get sucked, kissing and got my ears bit gently in the jacuzzi...

Hopefully it'd be nice if I could come once or twice.

40 minutes ago, Guest Mike said:

Kakiku, here I come!

Might be too late and the maze will be going to be closed, but I cannot wait until the next weekend... Wanna suck and get sucked, kissing and got my ears bit gently in the jacuzzi...

Hopefully it'd be nice if I could come once or twice.

Do share with us your experiences yea :)

dont u guys ever think fo getting HIV,  Aids, Chlamydi, Gonorrheria syphilis etc?????? those disease will make u suffer a lifetime. im +ve hiv n i used to be like u guys excited to go to those places.. i got fucked by a very good hunky supermodel like guy.. ended up i got hiv. so plzz dont just think about ur lust only. be wise n think all the possibilities that u might get at the dark room. 

sesal dahulu pendapatan. SESAL KEMUDIAN TIDAK BERGUNA!

1 hour ago, Guest +ve said:

dont u guys ever think fo getting HIV,  Aids, Chlamydi, Gonorrheria syphilis etc?????? those disease will make u suffer a lifetime. im +ve hiv n i used to be like u guys excited to go to those places.. i got fucked by a very good hunky supermodel like guy.. ended up i got hiv. so plzz dont just think about ur lust only. be wise n think all the possibilities that u might get at the dark room. 

sesal dahulu pendapatan. SESAL KEMUDIAN TIDAK BERGUNA!

This is why I don't do anal in the saunas. Scary. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic