Male HQ

Cute or hunky?

Guest Wondering

Guest Wondering

Hello! Just wondering if you guys prefer hunky guys or cute guys? And what's your definition of cute?

I am definitely not hunky but a lot of people say that I'm cute (I honestly don't even know what cute means, is it the way I type or how I look?) And I have been chatting with this really hot guy for a while now and lately we have been a little flirty. I would have thought he would be into someone more good looking/handsome.

Just a lame question: handsome or cute?

the best of both worlds is ideal haha.

but i guess cute, to me, would mean of the person's style of talking, the way he giggles/smiles, his personality, and also a cute face of course :) a cute face is a pre-requisite for one to find someone's style of talking or smile cute. If the face isn't cute to begin with, its hard to find the actions of that person cute altogether. 

Edited by asader999

Guest kaypoh

cute-- can be interpreted in many different ways

adorable/funny/lovable, or nice looking without being handsome, or maybe even an euphemism for being average looking.

hunky tends to refer to the physique/body, i would presume

so technically, possible to be plain face+ hot body = hunky

handsome also many types-- like some of those pretty boys in kpop/ cpop, many would consider handsome but def not my cup of tea.

to me, handsome masculine hunky is my favourite.

Probably someone with a handsome face.

A hunk with an average face probably will stray more than a handsome guy. If a hunk grew up with an average face only gets all the attention after getting a fit body, he will be over tempted by all the attention he didn't get growing up.

If a handsome guy has that face growing up, he's probably used to having all the attention from other people but he chose you instead. He may last longer than the hunky guy btw.

But these are all speculations. Most importantly is how the other person makes you feel when you're with him and if you're a good long term fit. 

Guest Real Six

Cute means boyish young looking.

Example Jimmy lin

Handsome means masculine with stronger jawline look. 

Example Godfrey gao

Best is a hybrid: tall cute handsome hunk with big kkj

To me cute is from skinny to average to bodyfats.

Hunky is more to fit to muscular with toned defined swole ripped tight like me or with bodyfats. 

Nevertheless, my exes who is skinny, average and even bodyfats they are cute and hot too. Wish to have fit toned fit muscular bf or partner haha guess they prefer bigger taller muscular guys I guess...

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yours is not far from my own definition of ideal:  " beautiful like a girl and strong as a man".  :) 

errr... 

how quaint  beauty= female , strength =male

8 minutes ago, Guest sian said:

errr... 

how quaint  beauty= female , strength =male

Not quaint, but traditional.  It is recognized that boys are stronger than girls.  And beauty is a quality of girls more than boys. 

But a boy can also be beautiful,  which we can also call cute.  So my ideal is a boy that is beautiful (cute) and strong, slim but somewhat muscular. 

This is MY ideal and you are under no obligation to agree.  

Guest Guest Curious
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

So my ideal is a boy that is beautiful (cute) and strong, slim but somewhat muscular. 

This is MY ideal and you are under no obligation to agree.  

So these are the types you cruise on your sex tourism trips to Singapore saunas and others in South East Asia. Guys, you have been warned!

Cute cute, slim slim but stupid stupid. If not stupid he'll cruise morning, day and night.  By the time he cums to me dried up liao, boh juice left. Cannot hunky la, can get raped, very dangerous from experience (SHIT, bled for a week!)...LOL 

Dun mind fem cute too ...like those Korean boy band type. I below dun drool but my 2 eyes drool and drool and drool...hahaha 

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Daddy
31 minutes ago, Guest Yerk said:

🤮  Your taste buds are DEAD.

😭 why ... I thought he looked cute and daddy-ish...I mean he isn’t the very muscular daddy kind lah..but to be he’s charming..who’s yours ah haha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fatty
On 3/20/2021 at 9:00 PM, Guest Wondering said:

Hello! Just wondering if you guys prefer hunky guys or cute guys? And what's your definition of cute?

I am definitely not hunky but a lot of people say that I'm cute (I honestly don't even know what cute means, is it the way I type or how I look?) And I have been chatting with this really hot guy for a while now and lately we have been a little flirty. I would have thought he would be into someone more good looking/handsome.

Hao lian post spotted 

Guest Cute guys
15 hours ago, Guest Cute said:

I like cute (and Okok looking guy). I like their innocent look, Like the 傻傻kind

I go for cute guys 

this morning met this cute guy A. Damn cute damn blur blur look. Always that bag that mask that hair style that attires. Damn cute 

then met another cute looking married guy. Saw him pushing a pram before. Like his cute hairstyle cute attires cute shoes and always playing his phone.

last one was a slightly mature but cute married guy. When he’s in business suit, look so smart. When he’s in PE attire, look so sporting. When he smokes, damn smoky. Damn cute damn tanned damn yummy.

my neighbourhood is full of straight married cute blur blur looking guys. So yummy! 

43 minutes ago, Guest Cute guys said:

I go for cute guys 

this morning met this cute guy A. Damn cute damn blur blur look. Always that bag that mask that hair style that attires. Damn cute 

then met another cute looking married guy. Saw him pushing a pram before. Like his cute hairstyle cute attires cute shoes and always playing his phone.

last one was a slightly mature but cute married guy. When he’s in business suit, look so smart. When he’s in PE attire, look so sporting. When he smokes, damn smoky. Damn cute damn tanned damn yummy.

my neighbourhood is full of straight married cute blur blur looking guys. So yummy! 

Omg yes!!! Spot on!!! U spoke my mind exactly 😍😍😍

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Guest Just saying said:

I like both but any guy trading on being cute needs to realize that age matters too and cuteness doesn’t last. A hunk has market for a lot longer than a cute guy.

Cute does not last forever.  But it is enough time for the cute to cultivate his strength and become handsome.  There is no need to become a bodybuilder. 

Guest Nakedly Exposed
1 minute ago, Steve5380 said:

it is enough time for the cute to cultivate his strength and become handsome. 

I am aging, it won't work for me now.  Accepted the fake of neither cute nor handsome, and prepared for rejection and isolation.  Thanks for showing me the reality of loneliness of getting old, wrinkly and balded.  

1 minute ago, Guest Nakedly Exposed said:

I am aging, it won't work for me now.  Accepted the fake of neither cute nor handsome, and prepared for rejection and isolation.  Thanks for showing me the reality of loneliness of getting old, wrinkly and balded.  

We all age since the day we are born.  How old are you?  Are 79 y.o. like me, still going to the gym to lift weights, alone but not lonely, with minimum wrinkles and baldness?  Or you take the excuse of "aging" to stay away from any effort to fight the decline that comes easily with age?

Guest Just saying
10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Cute does not last forever.  But it is enough time for the cute to cultivate his strength and become handsome.  There is no need to become a bodybuilder. 

not sure where anyone said anything about becoming a body builder? 

anyway, point is if you are a cute. twink bottom around 30 or above, is a good idea to now work on becoming a hunk if you still want to have market 

Guest Cute beat hunk

Cute. 

Coz cute guy can be hunky. 

Cute guy is also cute when be is chub, otter,dad bod. Cute guys looks cute when old. 

Hunk. Has only hunks. 

In a world full of hunks, its the cute hunk that stands out. Or the big dick hunk. 

Personally I prefer cute to hunk, but having said that, there is an age limit to being cute. I cannot imagine someone past 40 as cute, but someone into his 60s if maintained well can still be hunky. 

On 3/20/2021 at 9:00 PM, Guest Wondering said:

hunk for me too.

as for cute, i think it means young and good-looking.  either way it is a compliment

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.