Male HQ

Do you think taking a bath twice a day is necessary now?

Guest Jeremy30

Guest Jeremy30

Ive been working from home and sometimes I lose track of time and I take a bath only when I think of it however my brother said I should take a bath twice daily to prevent catching covid is it really necessary?

1 hour ago, Guest Jeremy30 said:

Ive been working from home and sometimes I lose track of time and I take a bath only when I think of it however my brother said I should take a bath twice daily to prevent catching covid is it really necessary?

To have to take a bath no matter how many times to prevent catching Covid is total nonsense.  Not even if you could wash your lungs from the inside, ha ha.

Recently they have found that the probability of catching Covid from surfaces is extremely low,  so the precautions disinfecting surfaces with a passion, are mostly waste of efforts.  Covid is caught through aerosol droplets one may breathe in through nose or mouth, if one is not wearing a mask.

Being mostly at home alone during this pandemic, I sometimes lose track of how many days pass between baths.  I won't tell how many days may pass, because "Guest Guest" is always dying to call me "dirty".  (I am never dirty, and I would not be even if I don't bathe for a week)

So I have passed one year taking infrequent baths,  one every couple of days,  and I have never caught Covid.  But every time I went out of the house, to the gym or grocery store, I used a mask.  Now that I am fully vaccinated, I still do it  :) 

Guest Guest Curious
23 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Being mostly at home alone during this pandemic, I sometimes lose track of how many days pass between baths.  I won't tell how many days may pass, because "Guest Guest" is always dying to call me "dirty".  (I am never dirty, and I would not be even if I don't bathe for a week)

You may not be dirty if you don’t bathe for a week, but I bet you’d smell pretty foul to those Asian boys you seek on your sex tourism jaunts.

For one who rants about those who travel frequently causing carbon emissions, the shortage of water facing the world clearly means nothing. Never thought of showers instead of baths like most people in Asia?

48 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

You may not be dirty if you don’t bathe for a week, but I bet you’d smell pretty foul to those Asian boys you seek on your sex tourism jaunts.

For one who rants about those who travel frequently causing carbon emissions, the shortage of water facing the world clearly means nothing. Never thought of showers instead of baths like most people in Asia?

It has been years since my last sex tourism escapade.  And in these escapades, no Asian boy has ever told me that I smell foul.

My "baths" are in reality showers.  I never put water in my bathtub except when there is a forecast of hurricane of flooding that could contaminate the water supply.

3 hours ago, Guest Jeremy30 said:

Taking a bath will do nothing to prevent catching covid but washing your hands regularly is important. 

Guest Real Six

Everytime you return home, always bath. Covid might cling onto your neck, arms, legs etc

So if you never go out then theoretically you can don't bath. Just smelly dirty man smell

That said, wash your hands with soap regularly to prevent covid is very true. 

Guest meet up
8 hours ago, Guest Jeremy30 said:

Shower a 2nd time once you meet a  guy for fun... 😆   The rest we dun bother...

to the standard:

1. FIRST BATH - when u wake up & prep to go out / to work.

2. 2ND BATH (OPTIONAL) - If you work from home; and weather is hot.. then really it is up to you.

3. 3RD BATH- (for me it's a 2nd bath) after working outside the whole day in foreign workers' dormitories, SHN FACILITIES, or working in a restaurant kitchen whole day, i will take that bath

4 hours ago, Guest meet up said:

Shower a 2nd time once you meet a  guy for fun... 😆   The rest we dun bother...

Same for going for not so pure massages, another 2 times if they provide shower facilities :) 

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest GUEST

So good you still wfh now?

I think must shower before you go to bed. If you think no need to shower if you wfh during the day, it is up to you.

16 hours ago, Guest Jeremy30 said:

Due to the high humidity in our equatorial climate, we tend to perspire more than those in temperate climate. Taking bath daily is a matter of hygiene and to refreshen us up rather than to prevent catching covid.

23 hours ago, Guest Slut said:

Please enlighten me. What is the difference between taking a shower and taking a bath?

The difference is in the amount of water used.  For a bath, you need to fill half of the bath tub with water, and then drain it away.  For a shower, the only water used is the narrow stream from the shower head.  Of course, this use depends on how long you shower, which does not have to be more than a few minutes. 

Edited by Steve5380

12 hours ago, Guest Slut said:

Please enlighten me. What is the difference between taking a shower and taking a bath?

Shower is quicker, uses much less water (and also electricity if you have heated water) and is more hygienic as you (and any dirt on you) are rinsed off throughout. 

23 hours ago, Guest Slut said:

In Asian/local context, taking a bath refers to drawing water from a large container to wash the body, instead of soaking in a bathtub as in practice by westerners. Taking a shower is washing by the water that rains down from the shower head. Here, these two terms are used interchangeably.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.