Male HQ

IPad Air 4 or Samsung S7+

On 4/17/2021 at 12:51 PM, axefactor said:

Planning to upgrade from my super ancient Ipad Air 1 to the latest Ipad Air 5 when it comes out. Was very tempted to get the Samsung S7+ as it has a bigger 12 inch screen and also the S pen. But I've never used an Android tablet before. Any comments?

Most users will stick with their familiar OS. I find myself having to remember where to look for settings in different OSes. PadOS is almost the same as iOS/MacOS

Decided to wait for the Ipad 5. Heard from a friend who had been using Android that they slow down tremendously after 3 years. Apps are also not as good as the Apple ones. I'm using Mac and the super old Ipad Air original and it had given me good service. It only slowed down after the ios11 update.

11 hours ago, axefactor said:

Decided to wait for the Ipad 5. Heard from a friend who had been using Android that they slow down tremendously after 3 years. Apps are also not as good as the Apple ones. I'm using Mac and the super old Ipad Air original and it had given me good service. It only slowed down after the ios11 update.

I’ve recently gotten an Air4 for my studies. So far so good, just that Apple Pencil is a real ex, but no choice for studies roarrrrrr!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.